Dr. Gilbert Chalepas, PSY.D

Clinical Psychology •  Male • Age 56

Dr. Chalepas

Beverly Hills Psychologist

499 N Canon Dr # 216 Beverly Hills, CA 90210

Dr. Gilbert Chalepas, PSY.D is a Clinical Psychologist in Beverly Hills, CA. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Chalepas to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Clinical Psychologists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Chalepas accepts

Dr. Chalepas accepts the following insurance:

Optum
Behavioral Health
PPO Plus
PPO Plus PPO

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Chalepas treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Chalepas' conditions and procedures:

• Adjustment Disorder
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Behavior Modification
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services

Dr. Chalepas' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Chalepas

90.47619047619048%

Dr. Chalepas?
I have been so happy with my counseling with Dr. Gilbert. When I found Dr. Gilbert, I originally was looking for a couples counselor where he was the first and only counselor to ask whether I had planned to do my own individual counseling. That was the question that got me thinking about my own personal mental well-being versus only focusing on the “Us” in my relationship. Dr. Gilbert has helped me see different perspectives and has asked the questions that have helped me understand more of myself as well as being able to communicate and love others more genuinely around me. I have found Dr. Gilbert to not be judgmental, as any therapist, but even with non-verbal communication I feel and see he is listening and cares for my wellbeing. He is always engaged and ready to do research to better understand or provide feedback on a topic that he may not know much about. I think this is a benefit to his “Thera-coach” model. I recommend Dr. Gilbert if you are looking for a counselor.
James – Oct 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gilbert Chalepas, PSY.D?
Dr. Chalepas came off as condescending, dismissive, and at times downright mean. Whenever I would bring up an issue I was having, he would dismiss it with a corny motivational quote like "fall down 7, get up 8" or tell a half-baked story about a historical figure that had depression. At one point I brought up an issue I was having with self-harm and he mockingly said "Why are you doing that? Are you autistic or something?" Do yourself a favor and stay away.
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
Aug 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gilbert Chalepas, PSY.D?
Dr. Chalepas assisted me in getting myself together after spending years literally in the hospital. Mentally and physically, I was a mess! I’m blessed to have Dr. Chalepas coach me into building the life I desire. Today, I am surrounded by love and living in purpose thanks to him holding me accountable.
Amber – Aug 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gilbert Chalepas, PSY.D?
I’ve been seeing Dr. Chalepas for couple of months now! He pays close attention to my problems and always suggestions a good solution that helps me a lot with my everyday life. I feel better talking to him!
Jul 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gilbert Chalepas, PSY.D?
Dr. Chalepas has helped me calm many anxiety-laden issues I’ve gone through over the years while also providing me with solutions and questions necessary for my current growth. Glad I found him...very easy to talk to and is very supportive.
Jul 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gilbert Chalepas, PSY.D?
Love Gilbert, he is very professional and very knowledgeable. Thank you Dr. Chalepas
Jul 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gilbert Chalepas, PSY.D?
Dr. Chalepas is an outstanding psychologist and one of the best out there. Talking with him is easy and comforting. He makes me feel so free and open that I can share with him my most embarrassing moments. He is incredibly intelligent, positive, outgoing, easy-going, and thorough. Each session I learn something new which I love. Dr. C. constantly makes me feel good about myself by providing an abundant amount of positive feedback as well as pushing me to reach my goals. I continually leave therapy with a smile on my face and feel fortunate to have such a wonderful psychologist. I always look forward to our next session and would definitely recommend Dr. Chalepas to anyone who is looking for a psychologist that is professional, witty, and respectful.
Jul 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gilbert Chalepas, PSY.D?
Dr. Gilbert is the best at his profession. Choosing a physiologist isn't easy but i always admire my decision of visiting him. He is really a great listener and a consular. I would totally recommend him.
Peter Park – Jul 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gilbert Chalepas, PSY.D?
Dr. Gilbert Chalepas is a great psychotherapist and I would most certainly recommend him. He is respectful, kind and overall good person. Since I began therapy I have been able to see change in my mood for the better. He is very easy to talk with and it makes it easier to express yourself.
Andy M. – Jul 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gilbert Chalepas, PSY.D?
Dr. Gilbert Chalepas is one of a kind. His compassionate style and friendly guidance had helped me in my decision making and inspired me to want to help the world. I am so blessed to have a Psychologist like Gilbert. You’d new very fortunate to work with Dr. Gilbert Chalepas?????????????? Adan Allende
Adan Allende – Jul 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gilbert Chalepas, PSY.D?
Dr. Gillpert is very easy to talk to!
Jul 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gilbert Chalepas, PSY.D?
Dr Chalepas is very courteous, kind, respectful, intelligent and knowledgeable. Dr Chalepas always listens carefully and patiently to all my issues and problems and gives back useful advice and helpful feedbacks. I feel very comfortable talking to him about any and all problems, thoughts, and worries I have, because I know that Dr Chalepas understands what I have been going through when he gives me back meaningful feedbacks and helpful advice that come from not only his vast professional knowledge and experience but also his own valuable life experiences. I recommend Dr Chalepas to you if you are looking for an experienced professional who can provide you the right guidance and support you need for your life journey.
Almoj – Jul 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gilbert Chalepas, PSY.D?
If you're looking for a psychologist who is cordial, intelligent, blunt but sharp thinking, knows how to actively listen to you, and one that actually engages by working with you to stop the behaviors that hold you back from becoming your best self, please do yourself a huge favor and go see him. He taught me a lot on how to respond in emotionally charged situations and how to face adversities with a more appropriate mindset. Just know that it will take time and effort on your part, but once you start applying what you learn from him to your everyday life - things CAN get better. Thank you kindly, Dr. Gilbert.
Rose G. – Jun 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gilbert Chalepas, PSY.D?
I am so lucky I found Dr. Gilbert Chalepas. I’ve learned so much about myself and how to manage my life! He is approachable, kind, and wants only what’s best for you. Every conversation I have with him is supportive and he always encourage me to be the CEO of my life. He’s tremendous at understanding where you’re coming from, while at the same time, shares his expertise to help you grow into a better person. Dr. Gilbert Chalepas has improved how I handle my relationship, what I want to do as a career, being a more confident speaker and how to carry myself. The list goes on and on and I cannot recommend him enough!
Corbin Coyle – Jun 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gilbert Chalepas, PSY.D?
I have absolutely no hesitation in recommending Dr. Gilbert Chalepas. Having dealt with a chronic medical condition over the past 20 years, my life, self-esteem, mood and ability to enjoy life and have meaningful relationships have suffered so much that I knew I had to fight with every last bit of energy I could muster to find the right person to show me the way out. After decades of trying to find someone I respected enough and felt safe enough to open up to, into Dr. Gilbert’s office I walked and knew within the first few minutes that I’d finally found the support and assistance I was looking for. Dr. Gilbert is sincerely passionate, kind and committed to my well-being, subtly letting me find my own way out. It’s been a lot of work but with Dr. Chalepas, even when I’m crying my eyes out, it’s actually fun. Every day now I’m feeling stronger, and my future, once again, feels bright. Please don’t suffer, take the leap of faith and call Dr. Gilbert.
AAS – Jun 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gilbert Chalepas, PSY.D?
I am so grateful and lucky to have Dr Chalepas as my Psychologist. I would definitely describe him as brilliant and someone who genuinely cares. He single-handedly helped me face a debilitating phobia I had for over 20 years which I conquered thanks to him! He was there for me through each step of the way (even on the day I had to face my phobia which was on a weekend). I highly recommend him to anyone with an affliction, phobia, or concerns about something in their life.
I. Woods in CA – May 05, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gilbert Chalepas, PSY.D?

How was your experience with Dr. Chalepas?

Feeling overwhelmed and stressed out? Is the fear of failure holding you back? Wish you felt better about life? Trying to please everyone else but you?...Read more

• Clinical Psychology