Geri Quintero, LAC

Geri Quintero, LAC

Acupuncture  ·
Female
Geri Quintero, LAC is an acupuncturist in Yreka, CA. She specializes in acupuncture.Read her story

229 W Miner St

Yreka, CA 96097

Learn about Geri Quintero

Geri Quintero's bio

This content was provided by Geri Quintero "My natural inclinations as a healer began when I was a child and I learned to help our animals at home with massage and hydro-therapy. As I grew older, I began to learn about herbs, and acupressure through books, then studied massage with the American Judo and Jujitsu Association when I was 24 years old, and have been doing lots of massage ever since. I studied Acupuncture at Five Branches Institute in Santa Cruz, CA receiving a Masters of Arts in Traditional Chinese Medicine in 1998. I am so blessed to have a career doing what I love, helping others feel better naturally! In my practice I employ Acupuncture, Medical massage, Herbal medicine, cupping, Qi gong classes, and Traditional Foods/GAPS Cooking classes. In 2009 I purchased a Infrared Thermography camera and added Medical Infrared Breast Thermography to my practice. This is a sophisticated camera which can detect thermal markers in breast tissue which may indicate risks for estrogen dominance, pre and early stage breast cancer. This a painless, no x-ray, no radiation, no contact exam and is available in my Yreka office and other locations."

• Acupuncture

Geri Quintero does not have any board certifications listed.

• Acupuncture
  • Cupping Therapy
  • Detoxification
  • Moxibustion
  • Nutritional Counseling
  • Pain Management
  • Therapeutic Massage

No malpractice history found for California.

• University Of Vermont
    Undergraduate School | Graduated

Geri Quintero has no awards or honors listed.

Geri Quintero has no media or publications listed.

Geri Quintero does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Geri Quintero and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Geri Quintero's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Geri Quintero to family and friends
Are you Geri Quintero?

Nearby providers with similar experience