Marriage & Family Therapy  |
Female
Geri Goddard, MA
Geri Goddard, MA is a marriage & family therapy provider who practices in Reno, NV.

615 Sierra Rose Dr Ste 4

Reno, NV 89511

Learn about Geri Goddard

• Marriage & Family Therapy

Geri Goddard does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

Education data for Geri Goddard is unavailable at this time.

Geri Goddard has no awards or honors listed.

Geri Goddard has no media or publications listed.

Geri Goddard does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Geri Goddard and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Geri Goddard's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Geri Goddard to family and friends
1.9
Geri Goddard's Performance
    GOOD
    GOOD
in Reno, NV |
Terrible experience. Geri was so rude the whole time and only cares about the money. Wish I could give her 0 stars. She would try to schedule every single member of my family for a session when they had nothing to do with anything just for the fact that she wanted more money. Only went to 3 sessions and when I stopped attwnding she sent a bill of $9,000 and threats to turn my family to collections. Wrote a nice review before I had seen her, regretting every nice word I wrote. DO NOT GO TO GERI.
Antioch, CA |
She is a nightmare -she didn't bill me then told me my insurance who she said was covering it didn't then demanded thousands of dollars-then sent me to collections and now suing me-why in the world would I have racked up thousands if my insurance not covering/asked her for the explanation of benefits and she refused -her collections agency harassed me and wouldn't work with me
in Reno, NV |
Obvious it's all financially based with false billing. Not notifying other parent of kids being seen. Yells at child, makes them feel guilty to how they feel. Causing more of a problem than started out with. Blatant lies even though sessions were recorded. Seems to be completely biased and fake. Do not even think twice. Stay away!
She is not the nicest person, does not seem to care for what patient feels. I've had counseling sessions with other therapists, and they actually are there to listen and help. Stay away from Geri Goddard
Reno, NV |
Can't say one negative remark about Geri. She very professional and gives 110% to the children. I high recommend her.
Have you seen Geri Goddard, MA?
Are you Geri Goddard?