Ophthalmology  |
Male
Dr. Gerard Choryan, OD
Dr. Gerard Choryan, OD is an ophthalmology provider who practices in Grandville, MI.

4475 Wilson Ave SW

Grandville, MI 49418

Learn about Dr. Choryan

See how frequently Dr. Choryan performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Glaucoma
Eye Surgery
Eye Infections

Dr. Choryan's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Ophthalmology

Dr. Choryan does not have any board certifications listed.

• Color Blindness

• Eye Procedure
  • Eye Surgery
  • Eyeglasses
  • Soft Contact Lenses

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

Education data for Dr. Choryan is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Choryan has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Choryan has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Choryan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Choryan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Choryan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Choryan to family and friends
Dr. Choryan's Performance
in Grand Rapids, MI |
Very personable and professional!
in Jenison , MI |
Dr Choryan is awesome. I’ve been very frustrated for awhile with my eyes hurting all the time. Dr Choryan had the answer for me that nobody else has been able to figure out.
in wyoming mi |
excellent doctor
Coopersville, MI |
Love Dr. Choryan. The Best..
in Dutton, MI |
He is just the best! So pleasant and friendly and very professional! Certainly very knowledgeable!
in Grandville MI |
He answered all my questions and was very ready with his intelligent answers.
in Jenison, MI |
Dr. Choryan always takes great care of me and my family!!!
Granville , MI |
The staff was very friendly and courteous didn't have any problems, got in and out on time. Appreciated the early and appointment!!!Dr.Choryan is thorough and answered all my questions ,would recommend him to anybody.
in Wyoming, MI |
Wonderful doctor. Always explains all tests & answers all questions.
Jenison, MI |
Thorough. Takes time to listen.
in Jenison, MI |
I have seen Dr Choryan for the last few years and feel he has done a great job for me and we are also Corvette friends. I think the world of Dr. Choryan A great Dr and person. Ronald Wells
Allendale, MI |
Dr. Choryan is very personable. I am very satisfied with the eye exams he gives.
I have been a patient of Dr. Choryan for many years and have recommended him to several friends. He is thorough and listens to his patients. I never feel that he rushs through appointments but rather makes sure I'm comfortable and understand his responses to my questions.
in Hudsonville, MI |
I've been going to Dr. choryan since I was a kid, and as an adult I still chose to see Dr Choryan. He makes me feel comfortable and confident.
in Grand Rapids, MI |
Professional care and friendly personality. Highly recommend.
in Byron Center, MI |
Dr. Choryan is very professional and friendly. He is easy to communicate with and takes the extra time to listen to my concerns and answer questions. Dr. Choryan is very thorough examining, explaining and recommending the best eye care. I trust him 100% and would not go anywhere else.
in Grand Rapids MI |
Professional, proficient, excellent listener and provider.
in Grandville, MI |
Professional, friendly always and takes time to explain findings and procedures. Great doctor!
in Grand Rapids, MI |
very nice and comfortable to talk too
in Grand Rapids, MI |
Dr. Choryan is professional, kind, and courteous. He takes time to explain things and is always willing to address any questions or concerns. I have been seeing Dr. Choryan for several years and am always pleased with the care I receive.
in Grandville, MI |
Dr Choryan is one of the finest Professional Doctors I have had the pleasure of knowing and as my doctor. Over the years, Dr Choryan has taken a interest in my eye care and treated me with respect. I would recommend Dr Choryan and his staff to any of my friends and family,
in Jenison, Mi |
I've been his patient for about 20 years. He's the best!
in Grandville, MI |
Having known Dr. Choryan since he was in High School, it is always a pleasure to be one of his clients. Gerard is a pleasant, and very professional Dr, and the fact that he gave me a great report on my eye health didn't hurt either. Looking forward to my visit in 2018, as a healthy 75 year old.
Grand Rapids, MI |
Grand Rapids Ophthalmology even got me in on a Saturday morning to treat my inflamed, irritated eye from dry eye + contacts. Straightforward, efficient, and pleasant. Doesn't get much better than that!
Grandville, MI |
Great guy
Grand Haven, MI |
Dr. Choryan is very professional and knowledgeable of his field. He is very friendly and will make sure to help you with your specific needs.
Jenison, MI |
I have been seeing Dr Choryan for several years and He is very professional. He explains things very well. He is very friendly and I always enjoy my checkups. I highly recommend him.
in Wyoming, MI |
I enjoyed my visit with dr choryan. He took his time with me. I did not feel like I was in a rush schedule. Very professional and a great bedside manner. Explained things very good. Thank you.
Hudsonville, MI |
Great Doctor! Very thorough and professional with great personality and communication skills. Highly recommend him for your eyecare needs.
Chicago, IL |
Dr Choryan is very friendly and professional. I always feel well taken care of and in good hands.
in Hastings, MI |
Dr. Choryan is a great guy. I've been coming to him for years. Caring, thorough, always listens to my concerns. Excellent doctor! Highly recommend him.
in Kalamazoo, MI |
Very professional, explained everything going on, very thorough and takes time to just talk with you. Called in my appointment on time and out in a very timely manner. Worth the hour drive from Kalamazoo, he's my new family optometrist.
Jenison, MI |
He listened well, was respectful, overall very professional and helpful. Thank you!
in Grandville,MI |
Always a great experience, professional yet caring environment.
Have you seen Dr. Gerard Choryan, OD?
Are you Dr. Choryan?