Dr. George Zaky, PSY.D

Counseling ·  Male

Dr. Zaky

Dr. George Zaky, PSY.D is a counselor in Port Saint Lucie, FL. He specializes in counseling, psychology, and more.

Make an appointment

Dr. Zaky accepts

Dr. Zaky accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Zaky treats your condition or procedure

3.8

Dr. Zaky?
Dr. Zaky's Performance
What People Say About Dr. George Zaky, PSY.D
My first and only visit with Dr. Zaky he gave me a initial diagnosis of acute anxiety and mild depression. He then refused treatment until I paid for blood work to be done, which he could not provide, and then pay for another visit to review the results. I am now going through a process which requires medical records and have had his office staff not return and hang up on my calls. Would not recommend anyone with a mental health problem who's seeking immediate relief.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Zaky, PSY.D?
Thanks Doc for all you help. You help me change my life around!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Zaky, PSY.D?
Dr. Zaky has been wonderful! He is compassionate and takes his time to listen. His work has done wanderers for me, which in turn has impacted my relationship with all those around me. My family and friends have seen such a change in me and I owe it all to Dr. Zaky. I recommend him whole heartedly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Zaky, PSY.D?
As someone who was examined and treated by Dr. Zaky recently, I have to say I was impressed by his staff and this Dr. He really listened to my complicated situation and provided a sense of calm that I have not experienced with other doctors. Also Mary who answered my calls and scheduled me was extremely helpful and compassionate. You and your staff rock Dr. Zaky! signed by a satisfied patient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Zaky, PSY.D?
I was being reviewed for continuing SSDI. Upon meeting Dr. Zaky I felt a sense of negativity and coldness. My DISABILITY and yes I do have one, is complicated. In the 15 minutes he "observed and evaluated me" for this very vulnerable phase if my life, I felt as if he had already judged me and it made me very uncomfortable. My instincts were right. He said I was all better now!...NEXT I Strongly suggest avoiding this person, unless you want to feel worse about yourself. 1/2 a star!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Zaky, PSY.D?
Personally I would not recommend Dr. Zaky. He was cold and did not make me feel comfortable. I did not think he was a good listener. He does not have a warm or compassionate personality to be in this type of practice. Don't waste your time or money.
Finally I found a competent Doctor Who actually listens and values my time
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Zaky, PSY.D?

How was your experience with Dr. Zaky?

Compare Providers