Dr. George Zabrecky, DC

Chiropractic •  Male • Age 69

Dr. Zabrecky

Zabrecky Institute of Biomedicine

789 E Lancaster Ave Ste 230 Villanova, PA 19085

Dr. George Zabrecky, DC is a chiropractor in Villanova, PA. He specializes in chiropractic and chiropractic nutrition.

Dr. Zabrecky's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Zabrecky

4.0

Dr. Zabrecky?
Dr. Zabrecky's Performance
What People Say About Dr. George Zabrecky, DC
My family and I have been patients of Dr. Zabrecky for over 30 years. We used to drive 2.5 hours to get to his location in CT, and now drive over an hour to get to his new location in PA - that's how much we trust and rely on him for excellent care. Although he is helpful in many situations, his specialty is those health problems that no other doctor has been able to help. I have recommended him many times over the years, and will continue to travel any distance to see him!
ann in NJ – Sep 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Zabrecky, DC?
Dr. Zabrecky saved my life our very 1st appt. I'd been hospitalized for 11 months & no one could figure me out, yet he deduced in 1 meeting. that my blood brain barrier was damaged, then he proposed a treatment, AND IT WORKED. It was not until a decade later that medical literature even caught up. Since then, for 20 yrs, Dr. Z has so many times created breakthroughs for me that no one, & I mean NO ONE, at all the major Boston medical centers, at all the alternative centers, has been able to do.
Jane – Aug 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Zabrecky, DC?
My experience at Zabrecky Institute was very positive. I needed direction and guidance regarding the supplements I was taking. I am so thankful that I went. I had a comprehensive blood test done called Boston Heart. Although the facility does not accept insurance, insurance is accepted for the Boston heart test. The test covers multiple panels which helped Dr. Zabrecky determine what supplements were right for me. Staff was great - highly recommend!
Aug 23, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Zabrecky, DC?
Was of no help . Terrible .
Apr 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Zabrecky, DC?
Dr Zabrecky is one of our nation's leading expert on intergrated medicine. He has saved my life and well as many friends and family.
Mar 31, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Zabrecky, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Zabrecky?

• Chiropractic
  • Chiropractic Nutrition

Dr. Zabrecky accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Pennsylvania

Check if Dr. Zabrecky treats your condition or procedure

Zabrecky Institute of Biomedicine789 E Lancaster Ave Ste 230 Villanova, PA 19085