Dr. George Warsaw, PHD

CounselingMale

Dr. Warsaw
290 Carpenter Dr Ste 110 Sandy Springs, GA 30328

Dr. George Warsaw, PHD is a Counselor in Sandy Springs, GA. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Warsaw to book an appointment.

Compare with other Counselors

Compare Dr. Warsaw with our nearby Counselors at Cancer Treatment Center of America, Atlanta.

Make an appointment at Cancer Treatment Center of America, Atlanta today at (770) 615-0974.

These providers are on the medical staff of Cancer Treatment Center of America, Atlanta.

Dr. Warsaw's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Warsaw

Dr. Warsaw

I am very fortunate to have found Dr. Warsaw. I expected that it would be difficult to find a therapist that would (i) not force me to waste several sessions digging deep into my history or (ii) meet my needs in terms of approach (everyone needs something different, right?). Dr. Warsaw and I got straight to work at the first session. He is an active listener and is very intuitive; he was able to quickly diagnose the underlying causes of the issues I was trying to resolve. While I was skeptical that a diagnosis could be determined so quickly, I realized that to someone with Dr. Warsaw's experience, my needs and experiences were not particularly unique. He has caused me to recognize things that now seem obvious (but which I likely could not have recognized without guidance) and has shared certain actionable ways to address those things. I feel that I have made significant progress in an extraordinarily limited period of time, and Dr. Warsaw has been the catalyst for that.
Atlanta Lawyer – Mar 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Warsaw, PHD?
After a divorce I was devastated . After many good years of family life i realized the walls I had erected were keeping me from moving on. Dr. Warsaw was recommended by a close friend. The walls included any help I had sought out! The doctors ‘approach was spot on. It was not long before the “berlin wall of mine crashed”. I discovered myself and moved on. I have refery people to dr. Warsaw and they thanked me . Years later when my child needed serious help , Dr. George was called upon. Again, the family prospered . We all thank Dr. Warsaw. GOD has given this man talents that are awsome! May GOD bless you in ALL you do for his children. Thank you!
Jeffrey gresch in Marietta, GA – Jun 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Warsaw, PHD?
My oncologist highly recommended Dr. Warsaw to me several years ago. I have never been disappointed with his sage advice. As an ex-educator, I really liked his little assignments to practice once I am home. Also I am a visual person and love his diagrams on his white board. Dr. Warsaw is serious when needed and has a great sense of humor - which I also find necessary. A ten out of ten! Can't get better!
Apr 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Warsaw, PHD?
I am a psychiatrist who has been referring to Dr. Warsaw for 7 years. He is absolutely excellent. He is an astute, empathic psychologist who works diligently to help his patients as much as possible. He also has good feel for how medications can help and how they can't. I highly recommend him!
PRACTICING PSYCHIATRIST in SANDY SPRINGS, GA – Dec 25, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Warsaw, PHD?
Doc truly is a wonderful man. Words can't describe the caring and compassion he has for all people. Doc has helped guide me now for over 10 years. I wouldn't be the person I am today without his guidance and wisdom. Over the years he has shared with me some of his sayings, and words of wisdom that I now apply in my everyday life. I call them "Docisms". These are the little things he may have said to me that help me in my thinking and decision making process as I move through life. Jim Z.
Jim Z. in Alpharetta – Dec 16, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Warsaw, PHD?
Dr Warsaw is a fabulous counselor and over the almost fifteen years I have known him I have recommended many friends and family members. He has the upmost integrity and has never revealed any confidences when also seeing friends or family members. I believe that his skills as a counselor are the best. Dr. Warsaw has the gift of being able to relate to many different people and situations. He has enriched my quality of life beyond measure. Thank you Dr. Warsaw.
S Webb in Marietta – Dec 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Warsaw, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Warsaw?

• Counseling