Contact provider for availability

Dr. George Warsaw, PHD

Counseling ·  Male

Dr. Warsaw

Dr. George Warsaw, PHD is a counselor in Sandy Springs, GA. He specializes in counseling.

Contact provider for availability

Make an appointment

Dr. Warsaw accepts

Dr. Warsaw accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for Georgia

Check if Dr. Warsaw treats your condition or procedure

• Counseling

Dr. Warsaw's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Warsaw

Dr. Warsaw?
Dr. Warsaw's Performance
What People Say About Dr. George Warsaw, PHD
Recent
My oncologist highly recommended Dr. Warsaw to me several years ago. I have never been disappointed with his sage advice. As an ex-educator, I really liked his little assignments to practice once I am home. Also I am a visual person and love his diagrams on his white board. Dr. Warsaw is serious when needed and has a great sense of humor - which I also find necessary. A ten out of ten! Can't get better!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Warsaw, PHD?
I am a psychiatrist who has been referring to Dr. Warsaw for 7 years. He is absolutely excellent. He is an astute, empathic psychologist who works diligently to help his patients as much as possible. He also has good feel for how medications can help and how they can't. I highly recommend him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Warsaw, PHD?
Doc truly is a wonderful man. Words can't describe the caring and compassion he has for all people. Doc has helped guide me now for over 10 years. I wouldn't be the person I am today without his guidance and wisdom. Over the years he has shared with me some of his sayings, and words of wisdom that I now apply in my everyday life. I call them "Docisms". These are the little things he may have said to me that help me in my thinking and decision making process as I move through life. Jim Z.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Warsaw, PHD?
Dr Warsaw is a fabulous counselor and over the almost fifteen years I have known him I have recommended many friends and family members. He has the upmost integrity and has never revealed any confidences when also seeing friends or family members. I believe that his skills as a counselor are the best. Dr. Warsaw has the gift of being able to relate to many different people and situations. He has enriched my quality of life beyond measure. Thank you Dr. Warsaw.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Warsaw, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Warsaw?