George Trachtenberg

Podiatry ·  Male

George Trachtenberg

George Trachtenberg is a podiatry specialist in Vestal, NY. He specializes in podiatry.

Make an appointment

3.4

George Trachtenberg?
George Trachtenberg's Performance
What People Say About George Trachtenberg
I've been a patient about 20years. I was experiencing extreme knee pain but was getting no relief from orthopedic treatment. After a consult with Dr. Trachtenberg, I honestly thought his treatment was too simplistic to work...treating my knee pain by correcting my gait. I did go ahead with testing and within 2 weeks after receiving my orthotics, I was walking pain-free. He has been great adjusting my treatment as I've aged, and I still walk with pain-free knees. I highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you George Trachtenberg?
I have been a patient of Dr Trachtenberg for over 5 years. When I first came to him I could not walk without severe pain in my left foot. I now walk 2 miles 3 times a week with only mild pain occasionally. I have also found the staff to be extremely competent and friendly.
×Post a ResponseAre you George Trachtenberg?
For the past 4 years, I, Mark, have been a patient of Dr. Trachtenberg's. I went to him because I had 4 different pains, in my back and hip. Each time I went to the walk-in or E.R. I was simply given a muscle relaxant & pain meds, treating only my symptoms (pain). I saw Dr.Trachtenberg's ad. As a functional MD, he first finds the sources of one's pains which then help him to diagnose the issues and develop a plan for treatment. I paid. for a 1-hour consult. Dr. T. watched me walk, including the
×Post a ResponseAre you George Trachtenberg?
His care is not affordable for everyone and he's so full of himself. My current podiatrist in network with my insurance and doesn't put himself on a pedestal. He recommended hard orthotics which actually made my knees pain worse. I don't know anyone now adays that even still uses hard orthotics with their patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you George Trachtenberg?

How was your experience with George Trachtenberg?

Compare Providers