Chiropractic  |
Male
Dr. George Siegfried, DC
Dr. George Siegfried, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in McMinnville, OR.

301 NE Dunn Pl

McMinnville, OR 97128

Learn about Dr. Siegfried

• Chiropractic

Dr. Siegfried does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for Oregon.

Education data for Dr. Siegfried is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Siegfried has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Siegfried has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Siegfried does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Siegfried and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Siegfried's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Siegfried to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Siegfried's Performance
Mcminnville, OR |
I have never met a doctor treats you like a family , Dr Siegfried is a great Doctor, I wish I could have found him right after my car accident.
in Amity, OR |
Dr. Siegfried continues to work miracles on Left Leg as well with my Allergies! Always professional and super knowledgeable! For more then four years I suffered of Allergies I would have to follow up with ineffective treatments with other doctors....I found Dr. Siegfried who helped me out with my allergies by doing The Nasal Specific Treatment. Today I don't have to take any medication for my Allergies. I look forward to being a long term patient.
in Mcminnville, OR |
My experience with Dr Siegfried has been nothing but positive. For quality, friendly, and rapid results, Dr Siegfried is the person to go to for help. There is more than meets the eye when it comes to Dr Siegfried. The care goes beyond just chiropractic. He's extremely knowledgable about nutrition and health for the body as a whole.
McMinnville |
Tried to convince me that my problem was job related before even looking at me. Then tried to send me to get xrays at over $500 a pop, put me under a machine that had to be from the 50's for 20 minutes, popped my back while not even addressing the pain i was having in my neck. Took my cash and put it straight into his pant pocket. Very unprofessional. Of course tried to get me signed up for multiple appointments.
Have you seen Dr. George Siegfried, DC?
Are you Dr. Siegfried?