Podiatry  |
Male
Dr. George Rutan, DPM
Dr. George Rutan, DPM is a podiatry doctor who practices in Marysville, OH. Dr. Rutan is affiliated with Hardin Memorial Hospital and OhioHealth Grady Memorial Hospital.

Marysville Surgical Center

122 Professional Pkwy

Marysville, OH 43040

Learn about Dr. Rutan

Dr. Rutan's Experience

Dr. Rutan's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Podiatry

• Podiatry

Dr. Rutan does not have any board certifications listed.

• Achilles Tendinitis
  • Ankle Sprain and Achilles Tendon Sprain or Rupture
  • Bunion
  • Foot Fracture
  • Foot Sprain
  • Hammer Toe
  • Plantar Fasciitis

• Nail Avulsion and Excision

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

Education data for Dr. Rutan is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Rutan has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Rutan has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Rutan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rutan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Rutan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rutan to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Rutan's Performance
Dublin, OH |
Dr. Rutan did surgery on my foot with unsuccessful results. Two of the foot problems still exist, while the other issue became a different problem after surgery. Also, even though I had inquired about the cost of the follow-up visits, and he told me that they were included in the price of the surgery, he continued setting up appointments for me without informing me that they were no long follow-ups. These expensive non-follow-ups weren't covered by insurance and were out of pocket.
in Hilliard, OH |
If you want a doctor with professional expertise and an old-fashion bedside manner, Dr. George Rutan is your man. I had foot surgery and not only did he do a fantastic job, but followup care was excellent. He has a very warm and caring staff and your healthcare will only improve if you put your feet in his care.
in Columbus , OH |
I have been seeing Dr Rutan for over 30 years I even recommend him to my friends! The practice is very friendly and the doctor even spends quality time with you! He is very personable and explains your condition in a way that you will understand and gives you your options for treatment. And no one is on a time clock so relax and make an appointment so you can keep on walking!!
in Hilliard, OH |
I saw this doctor a few years ago for very pesky plantar warts, he worked with me diligently to make sure that they were gone and since then the warts have not come back. I am right now having issues with my toenails curving into my skin. I made sure to tell my doctor I want to see Dr. Rutan as him and his staff are always fun and cheerful. Very professional and next to no wait time ever! They are very organized and considerate! I would recommend him to everyone and I already have!
Dublin, OH |
Not satisfied with my experience as Dr. quickly observed one leg was shorter and told me to buy a foot insert. The one he showed me to buy was at least half and inch thick. I requested a physical therapist for a second option and he laughed and said "they will tell you to get a foot insert". The week and half I wore a thinner foot insert I bought instead of his, brought me extreme back pain. Glad I went for 2nd opinion as I discovered my pelvis had tilted and a foot insert was NOT needed.
Kind, compassionate staff and Doctor. They go out of their way to help the patients and Dr. Rutan actually takes his time and listens! I am forever grateful to Dr Rutan, Dee and Christy!
in Hilliard, OH |
I have seen Dr Rutan for years. He and his staff have the best bedside manners. They always make me smile. He listens to what I have to say and his diagnosis and treatments have been 100% correct. I have and will continue to recommend him to others.
Have you seen Dr. George Rutan, DPM?
Are you Dr. Rutan?