Dr. George Pratt, PHD

Clinical Psychology ·  Male

Dr. Pratt

Dr. George Pratt, PHD is a clinical psychologist in La Jolla, CA and has been practicing for 43 years. He graduated from California School of Professional Psychology, San Diego in 1976 and specializes in clinical psychology, pain management, and more.

Make an appointment

Dr. Pratt accepts

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Pratt treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Pratt's conditions and procedures:

• Adjustment Disorder
  • Adolescent Counseling
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Behavior Modification
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Marital Counseling
  • Marital Therapy
  • Panic Attack
  • Panic Disorder
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychological Disorders
  • Psychological Testing
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Relationship Issues
  • Separation Anxiety
  • Stress
  • Stress Management

I'm a clinical psychologist in private practice in La Jolla, California for over 30 years, specializing in mind/body techniques, psychotherapy, hypnotherapy and performance enhancement. I am Past-Chairman of Psychology, Scripps Memorial Hospital, La ...

• Clinical Psychology

Dr. Pratt?
Dr. Pratt's Performance
What People Say About Dr. George Pratt, PHD
RecentMost Helpful
I have suffered painful disabilities and health problems for many years including chronic pain issues. Dr Pratt, with his innovative techniques, has given me renewed hope and faith that physical pain cannot rob me of “the joy of life” my life is much improved and I look forward to more visits in the future with Dr Pratt and his awesome assistant Heather. My husband and I both feel blessed to have found them.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Pratt, PHD?
Dr. Pratt is incredible! He helped me on my first visit, it was just wonderful to see such fast results. I'm immensely grateful and feel blessed that I found Dr. Pratt. I highly recommend him to anyone seeking professional phycological care!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Pratt, PHD?
Dr Pratt is one of the best! I have had immediate success with with techniques. Im provided with daily homework that helps keep me sharp and improving my daily success. Thank you George!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Pratt, PHD?
It was everything I was looking for.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Pratt, PHD?
Dr. Pratt got my mind right and set me on the right path. Like a lot of people I was skeptical at first. But I'd recommend him to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Pratt, PHD?
My session with Dr Pratt was via Skype and it was just as good as in person. Look forward to working further with him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Pratt, PHD?
I have had 2 visits as of now looking forward to more learning that if we change our way of thinking then we can change our lives but we have to want this change for ourselves and Dr George Pratt is the first step .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Pratt, PHD?
I made an appointment with Dr. Pratt after heavy research of experts in his field. He has been incredible! The issues that I was experiencing with professional performance were alleviated through the plan put in place by Dr. Pratt and I experienced the breakthrough that I was looking for! I'm excited about the progress and look forward to what we're going to accomplish next! I have experienced back to back months were my results were higher than they have ever been! Dr. Pratt is a superstar in his field and I feel so blessed and honored to be working with him. Make your appointment with him today, it will be one of the best decisions you've ever made!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Pratt, PHD?
Dr. Pratt is an amazing hypnotist and therapist. I've seen some profound changes since starting to work with Dr. Pratt.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Pratt, PHD?
Dr. Pratt is amazing! He helped me tremendously with issues that I was having in a relationship. I was able to see things so much more clearly after seeing Dr. Pratt. He cares about his patients too and it really shows.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Pratt, PHD?
Dr. Pratt's sessions were so enjoyable. I was able to do them via Skype and it didn't diminish the results at all. He listened to what I wanted to work on and formulated a plan that was easy to understand and follow. I look forward to continuing to visit.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Pratt, PHD?
Dr George Pratt helped me overcome a lot of extreme traumas in my life, which created strength and several other impactful side effects of the treatment including: 0 social anxiety Very calm and neutral Non reactive and very in front of life Feeling very fulfilled in what I do Extremely productive and focused Also been dating a lot! Very confident If you've been considering this and want real results, Dr Pratt is your guy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Pratt, PHD?
It’s been an amazing experience. I did not realize that I was mentally and emotionally suffering. I am blown away by the simple, yet effective process, that has allowed me to release the suffering. I am now in an excellent state of mind mentally and emotionally. I am very Grateful for my time with Dr George Pratt.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Pratt, PHD?
Very professional and a great experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Pratt, PHD?
George is not only a diversely experienced and professional doctor, but he also is a genuinely caring human being. He clearly loves his work of helping people. In fact, I’m absolutely sure that if he felt the desire, he could charge significantly more than he does, but he keeps himself attainable in order to help as many people as possible. Both my wife and I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Pratt. Highly recommended!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Pratt, PHD?
Dr. Pratt is not just an experienced medical professional, he's also one of the most intuitive people I've ever met. His ability to quickly get to the core of the issue is remarkable. He was very clear in his questioning. He was very clear in his communications regarding advice and treatment plan. He also made me feel really cared for, which is unusual from physicians in today's world. All around, Dr. Pratt is amazing and is worth every penny he charges.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Pratt, PHD?
George is a thoughtful, inspiring and helpful individual. He has changed and improved my quality of life drastically.Thanks again! See You Soon!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Pratt, PHD?
What a great Doctor and a kind man!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Pratt, PHD?
Truly an amazingly kind,compassionate and talented therapist who has helped me far beyond my expectations!Words could not begin to express my gratitude.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Pratt, PHD?
Just finished a 90 min session with Dr Pratt. He really is a genius. The session was truly a life changer for me after being in serious mental anguish for 31 years. You don't have to live in San Diego to reap the benefits, we did a facetime session and it was truly amazing.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Pratt?

• Sat: 8:00am - 6:00pm
    • Sun: 8:00am - 6:00pm

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Pratt treats patients.