George Mandler, LICAC

Telehealth services available

Integrative Wellness Inc.

132 Great Rd Stow, MA 01775

(978) 461-2001

George Mandler, LICAC is a Acupuncturist in Stow, MA. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with George Mandler to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Acupuncturists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth
  • Recent Reviews
    Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Massachusetts

Check if George Mandler treats your condition or procedure

• Neck Pain
  • Nutritional Counseling

George Mandler accepts

(978) 461-2001

George Mandler accepts the following insurance:

Select
Tufts PPO

George Mandler's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend George Mandler

George Mandler?
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (21)
  • Office environment (21)
  • Appointment scheduling (20)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (1)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (1)
My immune system was in chaos after getting the Covid 19 virus. Months later I was still exhausted, inflamed, and had numbness and pain throughout my body. The numbness and pain were so severe I could not sleep at night. I went to my medical doctor and he prescribed drugs that had terrible side effects. I decided to try alternative medicine, which brought me to Integrative Wellness, and I met George. George is an extraordinary practitioner. He is thoughtful, listens attentively to your issues, and very knowledgeable. He genuinely cares that you not only heal, but reach optimal health, and it shows in his treatments. George has been treating me for about 2 months and all my inflammation, numbness and pain are gone, without drugs. I am sleeping through the night and I feel happier and healthier than ever. I highly recommend him to anyone considering an alternative to Western medicine or in addition to it. He is the best!
Ellen – May 22, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you George Mandler, LICAC?
George saved me in my fourth pregnancy. He is the only practitioner that actually listens and pieces together the health story. I wasn’t nearly as nauseous as I was with my others and my energy level and general health was wonderful. The herbs became a part of my day I really looked forward to and I loved the taste. I credit his care as part of why I had such a seamless 30 minute delivery all told. He took care of me postpartum, too and helped me find out I had a B12 deficiency. The combo of Chinese medicine and western medicine that he gives his patients is a winning combo and I recommend him to ANYONE but especially people with fertility/pregnancy woes.
Lydia Napoli – Feb 19, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you George Mandler, LICAC?
George's expertise is the reason why a back injury which had nagged me for over 2 years is gone! Thank you George!
Constantino Zahariadis – Feb 19, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you George Mandler, LICAC?
George is one of those people that you find in life who is doing exactly what he is meant to do. It is obvious because he does it so well and with kindness and attention. I found George during my battle with stage 4 cancer. He listened to me explain every symptom, pain, and difficulty I had every time I came in, patiently and kindly. He took excellent notes which he referred to throughout my treatments. I often came to treatment sessions tired and worn with a list of chemo and neulasta side effects and left feeling so much better. I never quite understood the value of alleviating of side effects until acupuncture treatments with George. George was not my first experience with acupuncture, but I intend to continue to visit his practice to deal with health issues for years to come. Absolutely phenomenal.
Sandi – May 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you George Mandler, LICAC?
After fighting Covid-19 for 10 days on my own, my body was tired and showed multiple signs of low immunity. I am a healthy 52 year old with no underlying health conditions. This was the strongest virus I have had in my life and I credit the treatment from a Traditional Chinese Medicine practitioner, George Mandler, for my recovery. My 21 year old son who is also in good health, was seriously affected by the Covid-19 virus. He too was fighting the virus on his own and was given albuterol by his M.D. to help with his breathing difficulty. This caused problems with his heart, which led to a night in the covid unit at the hospital as they tried to treat his tachycardia and viral pneumonia. The next day he started taking herbs prescribed for him by George. This totally changed the trajectory of his illness. Without the treatment from George Mandler, I can honestly say his illness was on a different path. My son and I, both owe our health to George Mandler and the treatments he prescribed
Eileen Lindsey – Apr 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you George Mandler, LICAC?
George is a master acupuncturist. I have a complex and rare condition called Thoracic Outlet Syndrome. I recently had bilateral surgeries to relieve compression on my arteries and nerves. His treatment plan helped me both in preparation for my surgeries and in my recovery and rehabilitation. I feel strongly that without his treatment my recovery would have been longer and less successful. George has coordinated his treatment with my surgeons guidelines post operatively. My nerve regeneration and overall healing of my circulation has been outstanding, beyond my wildest dreams.
Donna – Feb 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you George Mandler, LICAC?
I had been suffering from complications from undiagnosed and undertreated Lyme disease for many years. I came to George perpetually sick, tired, depressed, and with chronic back pain and numbness. Western medicine doctors shrugged their shoulders and didn't know what to do except send me from one specialist to the next taking endless tests that showed everything was "normal". From my first meeting with George, it was clear that he was sympathetic, concerned, and saw all of my conditions as related. I saw him weekly or biweekly for nearly a year and also used his special blends of herbs, seeing results immediately. I was able to get my life back - I now have energy, no brain fog, am relatively pain free, and my symptoms only flare when I eat foods that trigger inflammation. I would trust George with any pain, autoimmune, or other chronic or whole-body conditions. He is knowledgeable, sympathetic, and it is clear he loves what he does and takes people's health very seriously.
May 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you George Mandler, LICAC?
George was an invaluable support to me throughout my pregnancy. His calming acupuncture treatments along with customized Chinese herbs helped me greatly. He is extremely knowledgable and thorough and also provided individualized advice on nutrition and supplements. I am happy to report that I had a wonderful, problem-free pregnancy with George’s treatment and now have a healthy and happy baby.
Mar 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you George Mandler, LICAC?
Ever since my first consultation, George has proven to be a thoughtful, patient listener whose sharp observations and experiences allow him to identify deficiencies in health in order to form treatments for the body as a whole. He is an exceptional practitioner. He is invested and accommodating in helping one not only heal, but reach optimal health. George has educated me, my body, and mind. Everyday I access the knowledge and tools he’s provided. I am feeling happier and healthier than ever.
Abigail in Cambridge , MA – Mar 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you George Mandler, LICAC?
Horrible experience. Been struggling with CRPS/migraines/fibromyalgia for years. When searching him I found amazing reviews that talked about how incredible he was, but I just want to prevent someone from making the same choices that I did. George charges absurd amounts for phone calls and is very condescending. Lost an unhealthy amount of weight in one month and was referred to a nutritionist at Tufts who told me his plan was unhealthy and that it would do more harm than good. Do not recommend.
Boston, MA – Feb 03, 2019
Patient privacy considerations limit my ability...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you George Mandler, LICAC?
I am so happy to have found Dr. Mandler, after a tip from a friend that my various ailments (weight issues, lower abdominal pain, tiredness/sleepiness, etc.) may be related to chronic inflammation. A couple of months into therapy, which combines a holistic approach of nutritional counseling (which doesn't include advice like "drink more non-fat milk," which I've heard before from a "traditional" nutritionist), Chinese herbal medicine, and acupuncture, not only am I 15 pounds lighter, but I fee
Alejandro in Somerville, MA – Dec 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you George Mandler, LICAC?
George Mandler is a master of what he does. I see him for back pain and UC. He's been treating me for almost 6 months. The very first time I met him at my first appointment, he felt like talking to an old friend. He genuinely cares that you feel better and it shows in his treatments. The acupuncture, Chinese herbs and sharing his knowledge has helped me a great deal. I'm so glad I found his practice online. I highly recommend him to anyone considering an alternative to Western medicine.
Hudson, MA – Feb 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you George Mandler, LICAC?
I went in a complete skeptic, and George has gotten rid of my chronic pain. He is more than happy to explain the process of how the body works. I would totally recommend his services!
Maynard, MA – Jan 07, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you George Mandler, LICAC?
I felt like I was heard as George really took the time to understand my problem when other people just wanted to muscle test me and give me supplements. He is very knowledgeable about the body and framed my illness in a way that others have not. I first saw him 3 weeks ago for acupuncture and herbs and feel better than I have in the past 5 years.
Shelly D in Maynard, MA – May 06, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you George Mandler, LICAC?

How was your experience with George Mandler?

As a Dietitian and Acupuncturist with training in Functional Medicine I take very much a whole body systems approach.

George Mandler, CNS, LDN, LicAc, is a Fellow of the American Board of Oriental Reproductive Medicine (ABORM), which certifies Chinese medical...Read more

• Acupuncture