George Mandler, LICAC

Acupuncture ·  Male

George Mandler

Integrative Wellness Inc.

132 Great Rd Ste 201 Stow, MA 01775

George Mandler, LICAC is an acupuncturist in Stow, MA and has been practicing for 14 years. He graduated from New Eng Sch Acupuncture in 2005 and specializes in acupuncture, reproductive endocrinology & infertility, and more.

George Mandler accepts

(978) 461-2001

George Mandler accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross
CeltiCare Health
Harvard Pilgrim Health Care

No malpractice claims found for Massachusetts

Check if George Mandler treats your condition or procedure

• Inflammatory Conditions
  • Irritable Bowel Syndrome
  • Neck Pain
  • Nutritional Counseling

As a Dietitian and Acupuncturist with training in Functional Medicine I take very much a whole body systems approach.

• Acupuncture

Likelihood to recommend George Mandler

George Mandler?
George Mandler's Performance
What People Say About George Mandler, LICAC
I had been suffering from complications from undiagnosed and undertreated Lyme disease for many years. I came to George perpetually sick, tired, depressed, and with chronic back pain and numbness. Western medicine doctors shrugged their shoulders and didn't know what to do except send me from one specialist to the next taking endless tests that showed everything was "normal". From my first meeting with George, it was clear that he was sympathetic, concerned, and saw all of my conditions as related. I saw him weekly or biweekly for nearly a year and also used his special blends of herbs, seeing results immediately. I was able to get my life back - I now have energy, no brain fog, am relatively pain free, and my symptoms only flare when I eat foods that trigger inflammation. I would trust George with any pain, autoimmune, or other chronic or whole-body conditions. He is knowledgeable, sympathetic, and it is clear he loves what he does and takes people's health very seriously.
×Post a ResponseAre you George Mandler, LICAC?
George was an invaluable support to me throughout my pregnancy. His calming acupuncture treatments along with customized Chinese herbs helped me greatly. He is extremely knowledgable and thorough and also provided individualized advice on nutrition and supplements. I am happy to report that I had a wonderful, problem-free pregnancy with George’s treatment and now have a healthy and happy baby.
×Post a ResponseAre you George Mandler, LICAC?
Ever since my first consultation, George has proven to be a thoughtful, patient listener whose sharp observations and experiences allow him to identify deficiencies in health in order to form treatments for the body as a whole. He is an exceptional practitioner. He is invested and accommodating in helping one not only heal, but reach optimal health. George has educated me, my body, and mind. Everyday I access the knowledge and tools he’s provided. I am feeling happier and healthier than ever.
×Post a ResponseAre you George Mandler, LICAC?
Horrible experience. Been struggling with CRPS/migraines/fibromyalgia for years. When searching him I found amazing reviews that talked about how incredible he was, but I just want to prevent someone from making the same choices that I did. George charges absurd amounts for phone calls and is very condescending. Lost an unhealthy amount of weight in one month and was referred to a nutritionist at Tufts who told me his plan was unhealthy and that it would do more harm than good. Do not recommend.
Patient privacy considerations limit my ability...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you George Mandler, LICAC?
I am so happy to have found Dr. Mandler, after a tip from a friend that my various ailments (weight issues, lower abdominal pain, tiredness/sleepiness, etc.) may be related to chronic inflammation. A couple of months into therapy, which combines a holistic approach of nutritional counseling (which doesn't include advice like "drink more non-fat milk," which I've heard before from a "traditional" nutritionist), Chinese herbal medicine, and acupuncture, not only am I 15 pounds lighter, but I fee
×Post a ResponseAre you George Mandler, LICAC?
George Mandler is a master of what he does. I see him for back pain and UC. He's been treating me for almost 6 months. The very first time I met him at my first appointment, he felt like talking to an old friend. He genuinely cares that you feel better and it shows in his treatments. The acupuncture, Chinese herbs and sharing his knowledge has helped me a great deal. I'm so glad I found his practice online. I highly recommend him to anyone considering an alternative to Western medicine.
×Post a ResponseAre you George Mandler, LICAC?
I went in a complete skeptic, and George has gotten rid of my chronic pain. He is more than happy to explain the process of how the body works. I would totally recommend his services!
×Post a ResponseAre you George Mandler, LICAC?
I felt like I was heard as George really took the time to understand my problem when other people just wanted to muscle test me and give me supplements. He is very knowledgeable about the body and framed my illness in a way that others have not. I first saw him 3 weeks ago for acupuncture and herbs and feel better than I have in the past 5 years.
×Post a ResponseAre you George Mandler, LICAC?

How was your experience with George Mandler?

Compare Providers