Dr. George Lubertazzo, DC

Dr. George Lubertazzo, DC

Chiropractic  |
Male
Dr. George Lubertazzo, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Rutherford, NJ.

39 Meadow Rd

Rutherford, NJ 07070

Learn about Dr. Lubertazzo

• Chiropractic

Dr. Lubertazzo does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Education data for Dr. Lubertazzo is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Lubertazzo has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Lubertazzo has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Lubertazzo does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lubertazzo and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lubertazzo's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lubertazzo to family and friends
Dr. Lubertazzo's Performance
in Rutherford |
I was recently in a car accident and had never before gone to a Chiropractor. He is thorough, teaches you more about why the spine being aligned in so important and truly cares about his patients health. His staff is well organized and friendly. I've never seen such a well run office. I am happy to recommend him to everyone I know from friends to family and Police Officers I'm close with as well. He is a joy and truly cares about his patients. I am seeing improvement's already! He's great!!!!
in Passaic |
He is astounding! His staff is amazing. He treats myself, my husband, our children and our friend! Our children are only 5 and 3 and I have seen the changes in their over all body posture and how they run and even walk! My symptoms before going to him can be found on my long review on my website https://riaunnasch.org/2017/04/11/dr-george-lubertazzo-chiropractor-review/
Union, NJ |
I have been getting adjusted since 2013 by Dr. George and it has really been one of the best decisions I have made. He is very thorough and takes his time to explain chiropractic and what he is doing. He could tell what kind of symptoms I was having, like horrible headaches, just by finding what bone was out of alignment without me telling him. I still get checked & adjusted by Dr. G and will for the rest of my life! Best chiro in the area!
Have you seen Dr. George Lubertazzo, DC?
Are you Dr. Lubertazzo?