Dr. George Garcia, DC

Chiropractic •  Male • Age 45

Dr. Garcia

Dallas Health 360

400 N Saint Paul St Ste 200 Dallas, TX 75201

Dr. George Garcia, DC is a chiropractor in Dallas, TX and has been practicing for 8 years. He graduated from Parker College Of Chiropractic in 2011 and specializes in chiropractic, chiropractic sports medicine, and more.

Dr. Garcia's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Garcia

Dr. Garcia?
Dr. Garcia's Performance
What People Say About Dr. George Garcia, DC
Dr. Garcia & Lydia have only worked with me for a short 3 weeks, (Lydia)feet (Dr. Garcia) adjustments. I used Dr. Garcia in 2015 and remembered he was great!!!!, since then I had 2 knee replacements in 2017 and all parts of my body were effected. Lydia has hands of steel and she has changed my very life. Second, Dr. Garcia has also changed my life not only for the better but quality of life has been restored.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Garcia, DC?
Dr Garcia and Lydia are amazing! Lydia has worked with my neck and hip issues by providing intense medical massages that have allowed me to have a much better quality of flexibility. Dr Garcia has been great with his chiropractic knowledge for both my husband and myself. The entire staff is easy to work with and flexible for scheduling. Lydia even suggested a 21 day detox to further help me. Was a great detox experience!! Really great staff!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Garcia, DC?
The impact that Dr. Garcia and the team at Dallas Health 360 have had on my health cannot be overstated. Initially I had problems with chronic pain, as well as a knee and shoulder injuries. The staff has been, and continues to be, completely invested, caring and supportive throughout my treatment. In a month, through my care and education at Dallas Heath 360 my quality of life has improved significantly and I feel amazing. What the team does is nothing short of exceptional and utterly amazing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Garcia, DC?
I know when you are looking at reviews for a service provider and see an overwhelming majority of 5 Stars, you tend to think "not so". I can promise it "IS so" in the case of Dr. Garcia. Long story short: for me, 7 months of severe left shoulder arm pain, tingling, numbness. 7 months of multiple tests (MRI's, Xrays, EMG) while visiting 5 different medical professionals. Dr. Garcia has turned my life around with treatments that have brought amazing, wonderful results.. Forever grateful!! :-)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Garcia, DC?
Dr. Garcia and his staff are truly masters of their craft. I am a longtime chronic pain sufferer specially in my C4 & L3 from a back injury years ago and prior to Dallas Health 360 was on five different medications. In my first visit Dr. Garcia was able to locate the source of my problem and in subsequent visits provide longterm relief through his wellness program I never thought possible. Melissa up front is a great phlebotomist & makes setting up my appointments & receiving results so easy!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Garcia, DC?
I give Dr. Garcia 5 stars. He is extremely professional and addresses all of your questions and concerns. My experience has been wonderful. I recommend this doctor to anyone who is in pain whether it be neck, lower back, pelvis, etc. Never give up hope.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Garcia, DC?
Absolutely Wonderful! Dr. G quickly figures out which areas need attention and has gifted hands. Dr. G is extremely knowledgeable and professional. I trust Dr. G completely! Dr. G does an excellent job of making the experience both enjoyable and effective. I highly recommend Dr. G. Thanks, Shelia C
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Garcia, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Garcia?

• Chiropractic

Parker College Of Chiropractic
1997
Keene State College

Dr. Garcia accepts

Dr. Garcia accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
Blue Advantage HMO
Blue Choice

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Garcia treats your condition or procedure