Dr. Geoffrey Doner, MD

Dr. Geoffrey Doner, MD

Orthopedic Surgery  |

Dr. Geoffrey Doner, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Colorado Spgs, CO. He is 36 years old and has been practicing for 10 years.

Centura Orthopedics/Front Range Orthopaedics - Briargate

• Oxford Health Plans
  • Principal Financial Group

Learn about Dr. Doner

Video

See how frequently Dr. Doner performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Knee Sprain
Sprains and Strains (incl. Muscle Tear)
Knee Disorders
high

Dr. Doner's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Doner "To provide comprehensive care for all patients to allow them to get back to the activities they enjoy. I treat all patients like they are family."

Accredited by: American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery*

• Knee Ligament Rupture
  • Knee Pain
  • Knee Sprain
  • Lateral Collateral Ligament (LCL) Sprain
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Lupus
  • Shoulder Tendinitis and Tenosynovitis
  • Spondylosis
  • Sports Injuries
  • Tendonitis
  • Tennis Elbow (Lateral Epicondylitis)
  • Tibia and Fibula Fractures

• Shoulder Replacement
  • Shoulder Surgery
  • Sports Medicine Related Procedures
  • Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• University Of Colorado
  • Stony Brook Hosp-SUNY
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2012
  • Cincinnati Sports Medicine
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2013

Dr. Doner has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Doner does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Doner and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Penrose-St. Francis Health Services

is a Recipient of a Healthgrades Excellence Award
Orthopedic Surgery Excellence Award

Hospital Quality Award

Dr. Doner is on the medical staff at our top-rated hospital.

View Awards

Dr. Doner's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Doner to family and friends
Dr. Doner's Performance
in Cascade, CO |
Dr. Doner was kind and courteous and took the time to explain in detail the surgery he was performing on me and what kind of outcome I could expect. Immediately after the surgery he reviewed how it went with my wife, and then covered everything again in my first follow-up visit. He and his staff made sure my pain was managed well and that I had a 24 hour line to call in case I needed help. I would highly recommend Dr. Doner.
in Colorado Springs, CO |
Dr Doner is an excellent orthopedic surgeon!! I am a nurse and I was in so much pain in my knee I could barely walk. I went to see Dr Doner, he went over the plan to fix my knee thoroughly. After surgery I had very little pain and now no pain!!! Thanks to Dr Doner and his staff I am now back at work full time with no pain!! I would highly recommend him for any orthopedic needs!!! Thanks Dr Doner for all you did for me, you are the best!!!
in Colorado Springs, CO |
If you’re in need of Orthopaedic care~ Dr. Doner is beyond exceptional! I have seen many Orthopaedic doctors over the years and Dr. Doner is one talented surgeon! His ‘bedside’ manner is above all others. I would sincerely trust all family & friends to his care. Incredibly easy to talk with ~and he really listens! My hip surgery went just as he explained. Recovery has been fast and promising~I could not be happier! Dr. Doner is a winner!
in Arriba, CO |
With a torn labrum, many my PT said I was really in for a rough recovery with the arthroscopy.. After the scope, I was on crutches for 2 weeks. Recovery went well with little pain. After 6 weeks, I was back to bowling and there were no restrictions on activities. A big thank you to Dr. Doner for such a superior job in fixing the torn labrum. I will definitely go back to him in the future!
in Colorado Springs, CO |
Dr. Doner is passionate about his work, and it shows. He gets to know you as a person, and remembers you without needing to look at his chart. He was able to diagnose my labral tear quickly, as well as spell out all of my options, I ended up having surgery, which again he did a wonderful job with. He made sure I knew what was going to be done during the procedure and helped me feel at ease as well as confident in his ability. It has increased the quality of my life greatly. 10/10 would recommend
in Colorado Springs, CO |
In 2012 I was living in Texas and was told that my hip pain was being caused from a Labral Tear I had surgery in Oct 2012 and thought that would be the end of that journey but I was wrong In 2013 I moved to Colorado Springs and experiencing the same hip pain I had before surgery but I thought maybe it was Arthritis but by 2017 the pain was so bad I had to see a Dr...That's when I found Dr Doner and he really fixed me this time! No more pain is what I am experiencing now??
in CANON CITY |
I am 38 years old and love to be outside doing something. I had been in hip pain for about 4 years. and finally decided to do something about it. Dr. Doner was able to diagnosis my problem quickly and make his recommendations. He worked with my scheduled and was able to schedule surgery around my work schedule. What a blessing the surgery has been . No more hip pain and I am back to my old self. I love to wake board and am back it. THANK YOU Dr. Doner! BEST I HAVE FELT IN A LONG TIME!!!!
in Colorado Springs, CO |
I had surgery on both of my shoulders to remove bone spurs that gave me rotator cuff tears. I could not do simple things like throw a ball with my dog without it causing me a lot of pain. Now I am pain free and can do many activities that I was not able to do before. I am very thankful I found Dr Doner and have recommended him to my family and friends. He has a warm and caring manner. His staff is friendly and caring as well.
in Colorado Springs, CO |
We had been trying to get relief for 2 years for my son's groin pain. Several healthcare providers recommended different things, had different opinions, physical therapy, X-rays, ad nauseum while the pain got progressively worse. Dr. Doner and his PA correctly diagnosed the problem within 3 minutes of seeing my son! Surgery successfully repaired a torn labrum and my son is now pain-free for the first time in 2 years!!! THANK YOU, Dr. Doner! I could not more highly recommend Dr. Doner and his PA!
in Colorado Springs, CO |
Wow. My husband is able to move his shoulder without pain. I hope we never have to return , but will use him again if necessary. Scheduling is easy . It may take a couple of weeks for an appt. it is well worth the wait. The office environment is inviting. Wait times are not too long.
in Colorado Springs, CO |
Dr Diner carpal tunnel release surgeries on both hands. He is professional, caring and always knowledgeable. I'm a critical care nurse so my expectations are high of my providers. He was available when I had questions. I especially liked his honesty about the surgery. I had excellent results and never a moment of anxiety. His communication skills are excellent. I would recommend him to anyone.
in Colorado Springs, CO |
Dr. Doner is exceptional. I would recommend him to anyone who needs his help. He truly knows his business. I was always aware of what was coming next. I was never rushed through our visits, and he always made sure I was progressing on schedule. My rotator cuff surgery was a total success and the over all experience was definitely worth the outcome. I couldn't ask for a more down to earth person to put my faith in. His staff are always sympathetic and kind. My best regards to a fine team!
in Colorado Springs, CO |
Dr. Doner is absolutely wonderful! He really listens to you and spends time with you to make sure you feel comfortable and all of your questions are answered! Very caring and compassionate!
in Fountain, CO |
Dr. Doner was very very professional, has a very enjoyable patient/doctor relationship, friendly, answers all questions and extras, tells you straight up the truth and how he will make you better and he did. An awesome doctor, more should be like him.
in Fountain, CO |
I recommend Dr. Doner 100% to others. I never had a doctor just like him. He is nice, friendly and understand your concern. He is always smiling every time I see him.
in Colorado Springs, CO |
In February 2016, I suffered a displaced trimalleolar fracture of my right lower leg. The damage was severe! Dr. Doner was both very personable and professional. He listened well, explained my situation and answered all my questions. My surgery was very extensive and required a steel plate and 12 screws. It was also very successful! I am now 6 month post op and I have a full range of motion with my ankle and leg. I highly recommend Dr. Doner for anyone considering orthopedic care or surgery.
in Colorado Springs, CO |
Dr Doner gave me a total shoulder replacement! I was very worried about mobility, pain, longevity, restrictions! He made me 100% at ease, explained every aspect of the Surgery, Pre op & post op! I'm a sportsman, I ride ATV,s Hunt and shoot hi powered rifles & shotgun's. 10 weeks after surgery I was riding & shooting a 300 Win Mag rifle & a steady diet of 12 gauge shotgun for shooting Clay bird's. I'm 63 and he just added years to my life with my outdoor activities with family & friend's!
Colorado Springs, CO |
Dr. Doner quickly evaluated my condition when consulted by my primary doctor. His evaluation was spot on and the follow-on surgery was easily scheduled. Surgery day was straightforward, with every aspect of the procedure explained to both myself and my spouse, and verified throughout by Dr. Doner and the surgical staff. Post-op was rather less painful than I expected and I noticed an immediate improvement in mobility and injury-related pain levels.
in Colorado Springs, CO |
I just had a first visit with Dr. Doner and would agree with other postings that he has a very pleasant demeanor and treats his patients with respect. He came up with a good plan for my condition and will be checking back with him in six weeks. I would definitely recommend Dr. Doner...professional, knowledgeable, patient and friendly.
in Colorado Springs, CO |
I just had a hip arthoscopy done. This doctor is wonderful. He's courteous, knowledge's, and has an extremely pleasant demeanor. He explains everything in detail, happily answers questions, and just is very nice! I'm so happy with my surgery, my pain went from an 8-9 to a 3-4 immediately after. Being a medicare patient, it's nice to be tested like a human being!
in El Paso County, CO |
I was in a serious car wreck over a year ago. After many doctors and feeling let down I met Doctor Doner. He made me understand what my injury ment and led to me having a labral tear repaired. Surgery was fantastic he really made it a pleasant experience for a bad injury. I would definitely recommend Doctor Doner to anyone needing care.
in Colorado Springs, CO |
Dr. Doner is amazing!! I had been having hip pain for several years and he fixed my labrum arthroscopically. My hip feels fantastic and I'm able to do everything I want pain free! I would highly recommend Dr. Doner to anyone for great orthopedic care!
in Colorado Springs, CO |
Dr. Doner barely examined me. Found him quite condescending and not attentive to my needs. He did not look at my medical history or his diagnosis would have been much different. Visit lasted less than 5 mins, had to see another doctor about issue to get the proper care I required.
Have you seen Dr. Geoffrey Doner, MD?
Are you Dr. Doner?

Hospitals where Dr. Doner has admitting privileges

Penrose-St. Francis Health Services
2222 N Nevada Ave
Colorado Springs, CO 80907

More Orthopedic Surgery Specialists like Dr. Doner at Centura Orthopedics/Front Range Orthopaedics - Briargate

Orthopedic Hand Surgery Specialist