Dr. Gene Reister, DPM

Dr. Gene Reister, DPM

Podiatric Surgery  ·
Male
Dr. Gene Reister, DPM is a podiatric surgery specialist in Richardson, TX. He graduated from Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine and specializes in podiatric surgery, podiatry, and more.Read his story

2001 N Collins Blvd Ste 103

Richardson, TX 75080

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Reister

See how frequently Dr. Reister performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Ankle Sprains and Strains
Ankle Sprain and Achilles Tendon Sprain or Rupture
Plantar Fasciitis

Dr. Reister's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Reister's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Reister "As a caring and experienced podiatrist, Dr. Reister is dedicated to relieving your foot discomfort. He has been practicing in the Richardson community since 1970 and is affiliated with the Methodist Richardson Medical Center. Once an appointment has been scheduled with him, he will give a careful diagnosis, followed by time given to help explain the condition along with a treatment plan to give you the best care possible. Dr. Reister will also help you with preventive care, so you can avoid foot and ankle conditions in the future."

This content was provided by Dr. Reister "Dr. Reister utilizes a vast amount of experience to carefully treat your foot and ankle pain, along with the latest in technology. He also helps with preventive care to ensure your feet stay healthy after your treatment occurs."

• Podiatric Surgery
  • Podiatric Foot & Ankle Surgery
  • Podiatry

Dr. Reister does not have any board certifications listed.

• Achilles Tendinitis

Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Kessler Hospital

Dr. Reister has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Reister has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Reister does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Reister and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Reister's Reviews

4.1
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Reister to family and friends

Dr. Reister's Performance

This is Marie B. I'm writing this on a friend's computer. I had a 10 AM appointment today with Dr. R. The staff was friendly and made me feel very comfortable. Dr. R was easy to talk to as I would talk to a friend. He answered all my questions and I didn't feel like I was rushed. Great appointment!...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Dr R and his staff are the most awesome around... I have referred friends and family and no one is ever disappointed! He has fixed all my foot issues and I highly recommend them!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
I was a patient first & I brought my 14 year old daughter when she had an ingrown toenail. After a bad experience with another doctor she didn't want to get this one treated. I explained it when I made the appointment & when we came in everyone in the office was incredible & made sure she had a...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

HI Ginger! Thank you so much for your review. We are pleased to hear you had a wonderful experience!

I'd like to start by saying that this review is purely referring to the office staff I spoke with on the phone. I called to try and get an appointment for a foot wound I needed treated. The knowledge, friendliness and overall attitude of the staff I spoke with was incredible. She went above and...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option1
I came across Dr. Reister through a friend who heard about a 'toe problem' I had been experiencing for several years. I am pleased with the service I received from Dr. Reister and his team. He resolved the issue and it has not returned.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option2