Chiropractic  |
Dr. Gena Bofshever, DC
Dr. Gena Bofshever, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Plantation, FL. She is 35 years old.

7119 W Broward Blvd

Plantation, FL 33317

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • Medicare

Learn about Dr. Bofshever

"Your Health Is In Your Hands, My Hands Are Here To Help" Dr Gena Bofshever's mission is to motivate and inspire people to live life to its fullest potential. No matter what stage of healing you are in, she strives to locate and correct the root cause of that which has kept you from fully expressing health and vitality. Please visit www.favoritechiropractor.com for more information.

• Chiropractic
  • Massage Therapy
  • Pediatric Chiropractic

Dr. Bofshever does not have any board certifications listed.

• Back Disorders

• SUNY Binghamton
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2004
  • Life University
    Other Education | Completed 2008

Dr. Bofshever has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Bofshever has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bofshever does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bofshever and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bofshever's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bofshever to family and friends
Dr. Bofshever's Performance
in DAVIE Florida |
There is no better chiropractor in South Florida. She is totally dedicated to the well being of every patient. Since seeing Dr. Gena on a weekly basis, I have never felt better. Her staff and office is warm and welcoming. You won't go wrong with Dr. Gena
in Plantation, FL |
After suffering from headaches for more than 15 years, Dr. Gena has given me the relief I have been looking for! Her office is a pleasure to visit, and her staff is so helpful and friendly. Dr. Gena talks you through everything so you understand what is going on with your body, and she always has time to answer all of your questions. At the time of writing this review I have gone over 2 days with NO headaches, which is the longest no-headache stretch I have ever experienced. Thank you, Dr. Gena!
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr. Gena has been my chiropractor for just over a year now. She is the best of the best! Through chiropractic care, Dr. Gena has not only been able to manage the neck pain resulting from an auto accident, but she's also been able to help me get off of the insomnia medication (Ambien) that I have been prescribed for over 10 years! Through regular chiropractic care and her equipping me with the tools needed to live a healthier life, I have also been able to loose 35 pounds over the past year!
Dr G, is great! Supportive caring effective. I have issues with my spine and when certain vertebrae give me issues I feel a shooting pain Into my chest and moving spine back forth, side to side it almost feels like a heart attack, sharp pain in the middle of my chest and in the middle of my upper spine. She has addressed this every time and it heals. Her care helps to keep me comfortable and maintains my nervous system health so my body continues to get better. I am blessed!
Have you seen Dr. Gena Bofshever, DC?
Are you Dr. Bofshever?