Gayle Sturmer-Skovron, LCSW-R

Gayle Sturmer-Skovron, LCSW-R

Psychological Trauma  ·
Female  ·
Gayle Sturmer-Skovron, LCSW-R is a psychological trauma specialist in Sleepy Hollow, NY. She specializes in psychological trauma, counseling, and more.Read her story

239 N Broadway Ste 6

• Dependent Personality Disorder
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Fear of War
  • Group Psychotherapy
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Traumatic Spreading Depression Syndrome

SHORT TERM BEHAVIORAL CHANGES. NEGATIVE EMOTIONS CLEARED. SOLUTION FOCUSED THERAPY. CARING,INVOLVED, SUPPORTIVE

• Psychological Trauma

Gayle Sturmer-Skovron?
Gayle Sturmer-Skovron's Performance
What People Say About Gayle Sturmer-Skovron, LCSW-R
RecentMost Helpful
I’ve had about 5 to 6 sessions with Gayle in her Nyack office. I went to see her because I was feeling very depressed. Throughout the course of treatment I was able to find a place in my brain to put other peoples’ negative input, without holding on to it. To date, I’ve been successful on a number of occasions, dealing with people who tend to bully, not having it affect me in a negative way. I only wish that I had done this many years ago. I highly recommend Gayle Sturmer- Skovron.
×Post a ResponseAre you Gayle Sturmer-Skovron, LCSW-R?
Absolutely fantastic. My wife and I sought her counsel through navigating challenging issues in our marriage. She skillfully guided us through finding the root cause of the issues at hand and gave us tools to permanently avoid such pitfalls in future. To say she saved our marriage is a gross understatement. She is excellent at keeping scheduled appointment time. Never had to wait more than a couple of minutes. I would highly highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Gayle Sturmer-Skovron, LCSW-R?
I was at the point of giving up and couldn’t see a way through - Gayle was my last hope and after two sessions I’m back to my centered grounded self.
×Post a ResponseAre you Gayle Sturmer-Skovron, LCSW-R?
June.27.18 Gayle Sturmer is a clear-eyed, no-nonsense, super -present & good-humored therapist who will pare down & customize the therapeutic process to fit your true needs. The phrase ‘breath of fresh air’ might belie the training and gifted insight Gayle Sturmer brings to her work. She is a sophisticated , highly skilled, emotionally attuned and exceptionally effective therapist. Gayles expertise is in trauma -treatment ( why I sought her services) & a key factor in what
×Post a ResponseAre you Gayle Sturmer-Skovron, LCSW-R?
Gayle was the best therapist I have ever seen. She is a true healer. From the first visit I experienced tremendous relief and I continued to seek her help and I was able to transform my life. She is a life coach who helps you find clarity and peace.
×Post a ResponseAre you Gayle Sturmer-Skovron, LCSW-R?
I was struggling with severe PTSD from old trauma and new trauma. I spent years in and out of therapy. After working with Gayle, in just two-three visits, my life changed in the greatest of ways. I was no longer am chained to my traumas. I no longer have the anxiety, fears and emotional outbursts. She uses a technique that helped me change my views on those events that seemed to own my identity for so many years. She truly saved my life and is always there for me if I need a quick reboot.
×Post a ResponseAre you Gayle Sturmer-Skovron, LCSW-R?
Gayle is a wonderful therapist. She is engaged, thoughtful and caring. Sessions with her are always extremely productive and her results are fast and long lasting. She is so encouraging and has helped me see positively and be positive through difficult times. I highly reccomend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Gayle Sturmer-Skovron, LCSW-R?
Gayle Sturmer-Skovoron is a very professional and compassionate therapist. She is extremely knowledgeable and offers an objective opinion when asked. In addition, the ease of making an appointment and her willingness to adapt to your schedule makes Mrs. Sturmer-Skovron an overall excellent therapist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Gayle Sturmer-Skovron, LCSW-R?
The prior survey does not reflect an accurate rating. I was having technical difficulties while completing the survey. Mrs. Sturmer-Skovron is an all around "5 star" professional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Gayle Sturmer-Skovron, LCSW-R?
Gayle's approach is gentle, kind, empathetic and the perfect sense of humor. During the past year, Gayle has steered me and my family out of period of anger and sadness, and taught us to quickly redirect and positively move forward. She is well versed in the new developments of her industry--and eager to recommend other practitioners and methods to ensure wellness. I am just so grateful to found her at this very pivotal time in life. Thank you, Gayle!
×Post a ResponseAre you Gayle Sturmer-Skovron, LCSW-R?

How was your experience with Gayle Sturmer-Skovron?

Insurance accepted