Dr. Gary Smart, DC

Chiropractic ·  Male · Age 62

Dr. Smart

South Portland Chiropractic and Massage Center - Gary W Smart, DC

597 Main St South Portland, ME 04106

Dr. Gary Smart, DC is a chiropractor in South Portland, ME and has been practicing for 37 years. He graduated from Palmer College of Chiropractic in 1982 and specializes in chiropractic.

Dr. Smart accepts

Dr. Smart accepts the following insurance:

Pathway X Enhanced/Ind Guided Access ME
Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
Harvard Pilgrim Health Care PPO

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Maine

Check if Dr. Smart treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Smart?
Dr. Smart's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Gary Smart, DC
RecentMost Helpful
I travel from NH for my treatments. Dr. Smart is the only chiropractor I will see. He not only adjusts me, but also offers exercises that I can do at home to keep me healthy. He genuinely cares about his patients and always gives me the best strategy for a safe and successful plan for recovery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Smart, DC?
I have crawled into the office in my pjs because I was unable to walk. Dr Smart's office always makes time for everyone, whether it is an emergency visit or a followup. I have used his name many times to recommend the office
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Smart, DC?
I have been coming to Dr Smart for over 20 years. He is honest, helpful and I very much trust him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Smart, DC?
recommend to all my friends
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Smart, DC?
I've been seeing Dr. smart for over ten years now. I have a catering business and do a lot of carrying and lugging heavy equipment, resulting in back issues. The practice is always great with trying to fit me in with my busy schedule and getting me back on the job. What I appreciate most about Dr. Smart is he doesn't keep me coming back when I am feeling better and it isn't necessary, which is unlike other chiropractors I had seen in the past!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Smart, DC?
I have been seeing Gary for over 5 years and his advice and chiropractic services have helped me to live a more pain free life. His plan for periodic back adjustments, exercises, massage and after visit support has really "straitened" me out. I really appreciate his expertise.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Smart, DC?
I have been going to So Po Chiro for 4 yrs and they have always been very nice and understanding. They move appointments when needed with no problem and are very flexible with payments. I highly recommend them to others all the time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Smart, DC?
My experience with this chiropractor has been the best. He is personable and a very qualified doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Smart, DC?
Dr. Smart and his team are amazing! You are always greeted while warm smiles and caring. Dr. Smart always cares about the whole person, not just the head/neck/shoulders/back. I know that I can ask him about other things going on with me and he'll give me great advise. I always leave feeling heard, valued and rejuvenated.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Smart, DC?
I always look forward to my visits with Dr. Smart. He knows exactly how to help me. Diane and Lorraine are so nice to work with.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Smart, DC?
Gary Smart and his wife Diane are the true dynamic duo. Doctor Smart is not only highly intelligent and skilled in his profession, but also wonderful to have a conversation with. His wife Diane in the front office is so endearing with her lovable personality, and knows exactly what she's doing up front. I will continue to come here no matter where I move to and I recommend this pair to anyone who will give me a chance to say it!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Smart, DC?
I have been going to Dr Smart since 2001. He is very patient, understanding and never rushes through an appointment. Most of all he is able to diagnose and realign my spine and hips. I feel great!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Smart, DC?
My Experience with Dr.Smart and his staff was over the top awsome!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Smart, DC?
I love coming here for my treatments. Everyone is so concerned about my well being.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Smart, DC?
I have been a patient of Dr. Smart for over 15 years and have always been impressed by his level of knowledge, skill, and commitment to providing excellent care. I have gone for a number of different problems involving mobility. He has never failed to give me relief and improve the my condition. Dr Smart is very down to earth, easy to talk to, and listens attentively. He offers practical solutions to help maintain your health.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Smart, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Smart?

South Portland Chiropractic and Massage Center - Gary W Smart, DC