Chiropractic  |
Male
Dr. Gary Post, DC
Dr. Gary Post, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Wakefield, RI.

24 Salt Pond Rd Ste C5

Wakefield, RI 02879

Learn about Dr. Post

• Chiropractic

Dr. Post does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Rhode Island.

Education data for Dr. Post is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Post has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Post has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Post does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Post and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Post's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Post to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Post's Performance
Rhode island |
Doctor Post jumped on me and herniated two of my discs. I was seeing him for neck pain and had no back issues whatsoever. I have been out of work and in pain ever since. Go to someone else .
in North Kingstown, RI |
I've been going to Dr. Post for 35 years and have always found him to be an extremely valuable part of my overall wellness plan. He is available and effective whenever I need treatment. In addition Dr. Post has worked with me to establish a wellness plan to keep myself healthy. I highly recommend him for not only your back issues but your overall wellness concerns. He is a true health professional who cares deeply about his patients.
Lisbon, 11 |
I have wasted hundreds, almost a thousand of money and so much time & effort going to see this doctor. After going to see him 2-3 times a week for months, my symptoms got worse, not better. And his feedback was that me and my symptoms are "stubborn". What? Seriously? I've done everything that you ask for and you blame your patient for your incompetency by calling the patient "stubborn"? I'm furious and still in pain. Never going to see him or in fact another chiropractor in my life.
in Narragansett, Ri |
Dr. Post is an awesome person. I have had fibromyalgia for 25 years. I've been to countless doctors, natural paths, acupuncturists, as well as spending thousands of dollars on vitamins, etc., all of which didn't help. Dr. Post has helped me get my life back through applied kinesiology. I urge you to look into this. I could go on and on about how he's helped my body heal itself. He's more than a chiropractor. He cares and so does his staff. I would highly recommend him.
Have you seen Dr. Gary Post, DC?
Are you Dr. Post?