Dr. Gary Post, DC

Chiropractic ·  Male

Dr. Post
24 Salt Pond Rd Ste C5 Wakefield, RI 02879

Dr. Gary Post, DC is a chiropractor in Wakefield, RI and has been practicing for 37 years. He graduated from Logan College Of Chiropractic in 1982 and specializes in chiropractic, chiropractic sports medicine, and more.

Dr. Post's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Post

4.5

Dr. Post?
Dr. Post's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Gary Post, DC
I have been seeing Dr. Post for three years now. I would recommend him to EVERYONE!! He knows exactly what I’m feeling before I even tell him. He has so many degrees and knowledge that I trust him completely. My whole family sees him now and I would never change to another chiropractor or stop seeing him! I would give him 10 stars if I could. Thank you for changing my life for the better Dr. Post!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Post, DC?
I've had severe lower back pain for 40 years, Fibromyalgia for 15 years, and urinary incontinence for 10 years - especially at night. I have had three visits with Dr. Post with remarkable improvement. The back pain is not as severe - although still there. The most improvement has been with the urinary incontinence. The last two nights I have had a decrease and this morning the pad was dry! I am walking better and feel better! I am excited about a better quality of life as treatments continue.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Post, DC?
I Came to Dr. Post in excruciating pain. The adjustments he did helped relieve my pain in the short term while he addressed the longer term causes of my pain. He was able to help me when my GP failed. I have felt better for three years now. I return whenever I have small back aches and he fixes them.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Post, DC?
I started seeing Dr. Post for my low back, radiating leg pain, and numbness. A previous doctor pushed surgery, but I wanted to try other options before going that route. After 1 visit with Dr. Post, I was already feeling relief in my back and reduced radiation in my leg. I saw him twice a week for a couple months, then once a week as symptoms improved. He has provided such relief for my back and I am so glad I passed on surgery and found healing in chiropractics.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Post, DC?
I recently started going to Dr. Post for injuries resulting from an automobile accident. Dr. Post was attentive and thorough and after each visit there was a noticeable improvement. It is obvious he really cares about his patients and my back and neck are now free of pain. I highly recommend Dr. Post to anyone seeking chiropractic care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Post, DC?
I came to Dr. Post for acute low back pain, he was very professional and explained the reason of my problem and the treatment it required. He also instructed me with some exercises to do at home to strengthen my back. So much relief!!! I highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Post, DC?
Dr. Post quickly identified the source of my back pain and corrected it. I wish all doctors were that effective.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Post, DC?
Most of my life I have suffered low back pain from scoliosis. Dr. Post has helped maintain a pain free back. He also helped to deal with anxiety and Iow energy with a wholistic approach. He extremely knowledgeable and I recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Post, DC?
Doctor Post jumped on me and herniated two of my discs. I was seeing him for neck pain and had no back issues whatsoever. I have been out of work and in pain ever since. Go to someone else .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Post, DC?
I've been going to Dr. Post for 35 years and have always found him to be an extremely valuable part of my overall wellness plan. He is available and effective whenever I need treatment. In addition Dr. Post has worked with me to establish a wellness plan to keep myself healthy. I highly recommend him for not only your back issues but your overall wellness concerns. He is a true health professional who cares deeply about his patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Post, DC?
I have wasted hundreds, almost a thousand of money and so much time & effort going to see this doctor. After going to see him 2-3 times a week for months, my symptoms got worse, not better. And his feedback was that me and my symptoms are "stubborn". What? Seriously? I've done everything that you ask for and you blame your patient for your incompetency by calling the patient "stubborn"? I'm furious and still in pain. Never going to see him or in fact another chiropractor in my life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Post, DC?
Dr. Post is an awesome person. I have had fibromyalgia for 25 years. I've been to countless doctors, natural paths, acupuncturists, as well as spending thousands of dollars on vitamins, etc., all of which didn't help. Dr. Post has helped me get my life back through applied kinesiology. I urge you to look into this. I could go on and on about how he's helped my body heal itself. He's more than a chiropractor. He cares and so does his staff. I would highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Post, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Post?

Chiropractic Society of RI Chiropractor of the Year - 2013 Past President - Chiropractic Society of RI Member of the Board of Governors of the Chiropractic Society of RI 2008 - 2016 President - Chiropractic Board of Clinical Nutrition; the national n...

• Chiropractic

Logan College Of Chiropractic
Board Certified-National Board Of Chiropractic Examiners
1996

Dr. Post accepts

Dr. Post accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
Tufts Health Plan
Tufts Health Plans

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Rhode Island

Check if Dr. Post treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Post's conditions and procedures:

• Activator Methods Chiropractic Technique
  • Applied Kinesiology (AK)
  • Back Disorders
  • Back Injuries
  • Back Sprain
  • Chiropractic Plus Kinesiology (CPK)
  • Diversified Technique