Dr. Gary Olson, DC

Chiropractic ·  Male · Age 55

Dr. Olson

Dr. Gary Olson DC PC

285-10 Commack Rd Commack, NY 11725

Dr. Gary Olson, DC is a chiropractor in Commack, NY and has been practicing for 20 years. He graduated from Logan College Of Chiropractic in 1999 and specializes in chiropractic.

Dr. Olson accepts

Dr. Olson accepts the following insurance:

EmblemHealth
Emblem Health
Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO
Group Health Incorporated (GHI)
Harvard Pilgrim Health Care

• Trigger Point Therapy
  • Ultrasound
  • Wellness Examination
  • Whiplash

I treat the cause of the pain/problem through hands on techniques as well as educating the patient about the causes of their pain.

• Chiropractic

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Olson

Dr. Olson?
Dr. Olson's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Gary Olson, DC
All I can say is THANK GOD for Dr. Gary Olson! He has been our family chiropractor for over 15 years and a constant in our lives. He’s been our go to with injuries stemming from foot, ankles, knees and toes to neck, shoulder hands and spine, which were almost all related to a sport of sorts. Dr. Gary has been the family cheerleader, the “nay sayer”, the game saver and our confidant. He makes himself available in emergencies, his treatment is hands on and pain gone, and his ability to diagnose the problem seems effortless. He listens and explains, and provides his patients with the solutions to reach their goals. His office is pristine and calming and his staff bars none! I highly recommend Dr. Olson to anyone who has an issue with injury and pain! As for my family, Dr. Gary is and will always be a household name!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Olson, DC?
about a month ago- i started having severe pain in my back that radiated down my leg. I was in agony, unable to stand up straight , barely able to walk. For three days I laid on my couch hoping it would get better - but it only got worse. I finally started looking on line to find someone who could help. I came across Dr Olson'- and I started reading the reviews, which were very good, so this prompted me to call. His staff was wonderful: Dr Olson saw me right away- he had a pretty good idea what was going on with me- and applied the proper treatment to try to help with the pain. During the next few days- He saw me every day- even during closed office hours. Dr Olson is very kind; he always greats you with a smile , always has an encouraging word . AND- he's smart- he moved me very quickly through X-rays and MRI's - and his diagnosis was spot on. I'm getting better- going to Dr Olson was the best decision I made .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Olson, DC?
I have a herniated disc from years ago that started causing sciatica and related issues. After 3 weeks of minimal improvement I went to Dr. Olson. I have used chiropractors before but never ART chiro. After one treatment my pain was significantly reduced. The pain had been disrupting my sleep and i slept 8 hours after treatment. I have had 3 sessions with continued improvement in my lumbar spine and SI joints. I have been able to lift heavy in the gym and do up to 7 hours of shovel work. Thank you, Dr. Olson for your help. You took time to explain things and your office is friendly and easy to work with!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Olson, DC?
I went to three doctors to diagnosis and treat my daughter for a medical issue she had that came out of nowhere. She was finally treated by Dr. Olson who just happened to be referred to me while I was working one day in a doctor’s office. After my daughter’s success at his office, I seeked treatment in his office for therapy on my fractured wrist. I highly recommend Dr. Olson.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Olson, DC?
Friendly staff very efficient office. Dr Olsen is professional and knowledgeable and caring with his patients. Highly recommended
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Olson, DC?
I was a bit apprehensive about going to a chiropractor but I’m glad I did and that it was Dr. Olson. Dr. Olson and his staff are very attentive to each patient, I couldn’t be happier about my decision to see Dr. Olson.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Olson, DC?
Very professional and has a great time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Olson, DC?
First visit my shoulder was almost entirely locked down and painful. Immediate results and after 3-4 visits I was able to golf and exercise. Outstanding results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Olson, DC?
I started going to Dr. Gary Olson about 15 years ago. I can't say enough, he and his staff have helped me get back to living even at times when I thought I couldn't be helped. Keep up the great work and thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Olson, DC?
I came in with lower back pain that I had for months. After my first visit with Dr. Olson I felt 90% better. He listened and was very understanding of my issues. He didn’t rush and took his time. He worked with me and I would recommend him to anyone. The office staff was very helpful and professional. I got an appointment right away and didn’t have to wait long.
Went 3 times and feel great Dr . Gary is very professional and caring
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Olson, DC?
Friendly and Knowledgeable Staff. Dr. Olson was recommended to me by a fellow Golfer since I was living out of state and recently moved back to L.I. I am a Licensed Massage Therapist and have worked with Chiropractors in the past and very familiar with most techniques. Dr. Olson is not only a good listener, he performs excellent Chiropractic treatments. After my second visit I am 98% pain free.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Olson, DC?
Great doctor, highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Olson, DC?
Excellent caring professionals. The best experience for helping me to become a little functional! Since I was at 0 functionability I would highly recommend Dr Olson
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Olson, DC?
Whether it’s a minor problem (like a small pain) or something major (like herniated discs), Dr. Olson just knows what to do. Add in the exceptional massage therapist that works there as well, and you will not be disappointed. I highly recommend that Dr. Olson should be your choice for chiropractic care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Olson, DC?
Dr. Olson is very compassionate and takes his time with patients. He follows up on after care and helps get results. We highly recommend him to all patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Olson, DC?
A friend recommended Dr. Olson a few years ago when I started experiencing severe back and hip pain while running. He was extremely thorough in diagnosing the problem and got me back to running in no time! The traction tables are fantastic and the staff is knowledgeable and friendly. If you have pain, don’t wait.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Olson, DC?
Dr Olsen and his staff are professional and knowledgeable healthcare professionals. From my very first visit I knew I was in the right hands. I had seen several Doctors with no positive results. After just a few weeks of treatment by Dr Olsen, I'm free of pain I have better move,ment and I feel like I got a new start.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Olson, DC?
Dr. Olsen has been treating me and my entire family for almost 10 years. He takes his time and listens to his patients! I was diagnosed with Scoliosis at the age of 12 and braced for about 3 years. Now at the age of 24 and with the help of Dr. Olsen I was able to maintain my curve and pain. If you have any type of back pain Dr. Olsen is definitely the best out there!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Olson, DC?
I’ve been going to Dr. Olson for a couple months now and he’s helped me tremendously. I highly recommend seeing him if you’re experiencing pain
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Olson?

Dr. Gary Olson DC PC