Chiropractic Nutrition  |
Male
Dr. Gary Lasneski, DC
Dr. Gary Lasneski, DC is a chiropractic nutrition provider who practices in West Springfield, MA.

Alternative Health Care Of Western Mass

59 Interstate Dr

West Springfield, MA 01089

Learn about Dr. Lasneski

• Chiropractic Nutrition
  • Chiropractic

Dr. Lasneski does not have any board certifications listed.

• Back Disorders

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

Education data for Dr. Lasneski is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Lasneski has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Lasneski has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Lasneski does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lasneski and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lasneski's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lasneski to family and friends
Dr. Lasneski's Performance
in Bernardston, MA |
After being diagnosed with silent reflux , chronic gastritis & early stage Barrett's Esophagus the doctors told me I'd need to take acid inhibiting drugs (PPIs). When I asked how long they said the rest of my life! And I'd need endoscopies every 3 yrs to make sure the Barrett's did not turn cancerous. That's when I went to see Gary. Not only did he cure my digestive & gastritis issues, but the Barrett's is completely gone. On my last scope exam I was told I did not need to schedule another one.
in South Hadley, MA |
Gary literally saved my life. I was loaded with mercury and heavy metal toxicity. I was practically disabled when I first met Dr. Lasneski. I was prescribed medications that removed the toxic metals. He also diagnosed that I was at a very serious stage of andropause. My blood work confirmed that my free testosterone levels were that of a ninety year old man. At the age of 43 all I wanted to do was sleep. An endocrinologist put me on testosterone. At the age of 59 I am as active as I was at 30.
in Hampden, MA |
Dr. Lasneski has been incredible! I would recommend him to anyone!
I have been dealing with severe depression and anxiety for well over 10 years now. Dr. Lasneski was the first person to give me REAL hope and REAL results. After just a month, I feel better than I have in years. Dr. Lasneski doesn't just mask the symptoms, he solves the root of the problem. His work involves aspects of ourselves and our world that most individuals are completely unaware of. I would recommended Dr. Lasneski to anyone. This is what all medicine should be like.
in Granville, MA |
He has cured my digestive problems, acid reflux and I am off omeprazole. We are working on some other issues as well. I would highly recommend him to those who are looking for alternative solutions.
Have you seen Dr. Gary Lasneski, DC?
Are you Dr. Lasneski?