Gary Klein, MSW

Social WorkMaleAge 60

Gary Klein

Gary Klein, LCSW

3070 Rasmussen Rd Ste 121 Park City, UT 84098

Gary Klein, MSW is a Social Worker in Park City, UT. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Gary Klein to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Social Workers in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Utah

Check if Gary Klein treats your condition or procedure

Gary Klein's conditions and procedures:

• Addiction
  • ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Behavior Modification
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Couples Therapy
  • Crisis Intervention
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Grief
  • Grief Therapy
  • Group Psychotherapy
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychological Testing
  • Relationship Issues

Gary Klein accepts

Gary Klein accepts the following insurance:

Public Employees Health Plan (PEHP)
Public Employees Health Plan
Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield of Utah

Gary Klein's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Gary Klein

Gary Klein?
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (25)
  • Explained conditions well (24)
  • Listened & answered questions (24)
    Gary is wise and excellent. He speaks frankly and honestly to my issues with concrete realistic steps and solutions. He was adaptable to my needs session after session, and i look forward to meeting with him in the foreseeable future!
    Isaac H. – Dec 25, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Gary Klein, MSW?
    I have been reluctant to see a therapist and when it came time to choose one, it made me very anxious and worried if I would find the right one. I am so grateful to have found Gary and have him work with me through the separation of a complex, long term relationship. He helped me understand the unhealthy aspects of my relationship. He helped me see not only the issues of my former significant other, but also the issues that I myself had brought into the relationship. I value his perception of the situation and how concise and frank he is about everything. I admit, some of what he had to say about me was hard to hear; but his firm words, caring demeanor, and sense of humor made it feel as though I was talking to a good friend. I had 3 sessions with him and after each session I feel as though I have found so much clarity. He also suggested some great reading material for further self discovery about my own personal issues. I feel I now have a therapist I can go to for help anytime.
    Nov 12, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Gary Klein, MSW?
    Gary has help me with my healing process with my ex whom has PDS. Gary has helpful insight. I use the tools of life everyday to help me become me again. Very comforting to talk to. Thankful to finally find a therapist who has help me heal.
    Mar 13, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Gary Klein, MSW?
    I really like my visits with Gary. He is knowledgeable, empathetic and easy to talk to. I also like the safe, professional environment of his office. He is able to give both encouragement and practical advice.
    Elder – Oct 24, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Gary Klein, MSW?
    I have been seeing Gary over a year. He has been really helpful through one of the toughest parts of my life. I had a 14 1/2 year marriage where he helped me during the separation and final part of the divorce. I enjoy our sessions so much and receive so much value, I feel it would be a good idea to continue. I will continue regularly communicating and dealing with my kids' mother, so I am sure he can provide useful feedback for dealing with her craziness. He helped me when none of my family members knew what to say, they were puzzled and confused like me. Before I met Gary, the clergy I spoke to said you gotta pray more. My time was well worth sitting down with him.
    Oct 09, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Gary Klein, MSW?
    "It has been said that choosing a counselor is an important and personal decision. I have to agree. Other words come to mind as well..impacting, transformative, magical, life changing. The therapy process should come with a warning label! I am so grateful my path crossed with Gary’s. His warm-hearted and direct approach was a combination I gravitated towards. His positivity, lightheartedness and humor resonated with me in powerful ways. Reviewing notes I took during our sessions I find they still apply but each time with new and deeper insights. Directly after each meeting with Gary I felt a shift had happened; a slight alter of some sort; a different perspective, even if ever so slightly. Afterwards a snowball effect seemed to take hold, building momentum for greater awareness and empowered decisions. My sense of self-acceptance has increased from our interactions; I am grateful for the gift of inspiration that comes with these awesome encounters."
    RJ – Aug 24, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Gary Klein, MSW?
    He is a therapist recommended to me via my employee assistance program.
    Dominique – Jun 27, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Gary Klein, MSW?
    I have been to a fair share of therapists to help me through separation, divorce, deaths in the family and general life events and hands down, Gary is the best therapist I have ever been to! He is all about getting his patients "unstuck " from their current situation and incorporates great analogies that help you set clear goals and expectations to make the best out of each session. He helped me prioritize my emotional needs and set better boundaries which in turn helped relieve so much of my anxiety. He gave me great tips on how to communicate with my daughter and how to be a good support for her through her depression and anxiety. I highly recommend him to anyone that is ready to take action on their current life situation! His office is very inviting and I like how he encourages his patients to take notes during the sessions!
    The most effective therapy I've ever had! in Sandy, UT – Jun 21, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Gary Klein, MSW?
    Gary has been exceptional in helping my wife and I as individuals, and as a couple. Very easy to talk to, and incredibly insightful - Gary was able to both pinpoint struggles we've had for years in minutes, but has a great way to describing them in terms that make sense to regular people.
    Salt Lake City, UT – Feb 21, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Gary Klein, MSW?
    Made a top 5 list of therapists to try. Gary was #1 because of excellent reviews, but I figured I would have backups since the best ones are hard to get into. I’m so happy that I had able to get in with him and he actually was able to get me in quickly. What I love most about him is that he is real. Feels more like talking to a good friend than feeling like a patient. To some he could seem a bit irreverent I suppose, but that made me love him even more. I still see him and suggest him to anyone!
    Sandy, UT – Dec 13, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Gary Klein, MSW?
    My husband and I love Dr. Klein. He is real down to Earth, and spoke to us on our level. We were going through a divorce, and literally had only the papers to sign. But Gary Klein literally was a huge factor in saving our marriage. We will forever be grateful for him. It has been nearly 5 years since we first began seeing him. My husband and I are still together, doing better than we ever have. Gary teaches you tools to use, and also helps you understand the other persons perspective.
    CHRISTIE BRIMHALL in Saratoga Springs, UT – Jun 03, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Gary Klein, MSW?
    I really liked Gary. He made me feel comfortable and open to sharing all of my life experiences so he could easily diagnose my problems and give me solutions which I have implemented, and now, after three sessions, I feel healed.
    Steven R Nyce in Salt Lake City, UT – Feb 06, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Gary Klein, MSW?

How was your experience with Gary Klein?

I enjoy working with motivated individuals and couples, teaching communication techniques that will allow you to make positive progress in a short time-frame....Read more

• Social Work