Dr. Gary Kazmer, DPM

Dr. Gary Kazmer, DPM

Podiatry  |
Dr. Gary Kazmer, DPM is a podiatry doctor who practices in Elgin, IL. He is 52 years old.

1710 N Randall Rd Ste 140

Elgin, IL 60123

• Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
  • Capital Blue Cross
  • CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Kazmer

See how frequently Dr. Kazmer performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Ankle Sprain and Achilles Tendon Sprain or Rupture
Ankle Sprains and Strains
Hammer Toe

Dr. Kazmer's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Kazmer "Conservative care until proven otherwise

Board certified foot and ankle care"

• Podiatry

• Foot and Ankle Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
  • Foot and Ankle Ligament and Tendon Repair
  • Hammer Toe Repair
  • Nail Avulsion and Excision

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• University Of Dayton
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1988
  • Finch University Of Health Sciences / Scholl College Of Podiatric Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1995
  • Scholl College
    Other Education | Completed 1992

Dr. Kazmer has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kazmer does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kazmer and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kazmer's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kazmer to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Kazmer Says:

Will always respond to patient concerns

Dr. Kazmer's Performance
in Naperville, IL |
I love dr kazmer! He's booted me, he's performed foot surgery on me and he's done basic things too like fit me for orthotics and shave a callous.:.always kind, always straight forward and always a positive experience - my kids like dr kazmer too. I've seen him for over 15 years for my feet-ly needs. I would recommend dr kazmer to family and friends.
in Elgin, IL |
I sincerely appreciate Dr. Kazmer. He is knowledgeable and truly an expert podiatrist. He has diagnosed and properly treated a number of my injuries. I can always get an appointment when needed at either location. I also appreciate the in-office technology. As a busy professional it saves me time. Come visit him - you won't be disappointed.
in Lake Zurich, IL |
Very satisfied with my appointment
Chicago, IL |
I Love Him, He makes my feet feel great!!! While I'm in pain he makes me laugh and he is very personable ad punctual, Never had to wait, once I arrive my name is called within minutes!! And by the way my feet feel great!!! Go check him out! He's the best!!
Palatine, IL |
Dr. Kazmer is a lifesaver! I had a problem with a bunion, and he discussed the options and potential side effects. He expertly fixed it - you can barely tell I had surgery! I have full range of motion, and am back in my favorite shoes! He has a fantastic way of making you feel comfortable with what needs to be done, and talks to you like a person, in layman's terms - very personable and professional. I would recommend him to everyone!
Arlington Heights, IL |
Very knowledgeable and personable.
in Elgin, IL |
2 surgeries with Dr. Kazmer and both were excellent experience! I truly recommend him to anyone with foot problems. Bedside manners were awesome and listened to all I had to say! Best doctor ever. Lisa
in Streamwood, IL |
Yes, I saw dr.kazmer twice,first time I went to see him,he wasn't in the room not even 5mins,so I said maybe he had a busy day,2nd time I went to see him,I had other issues on going he didn't seem interested he told me there was nothing wrong with my ankle,well he missed diagnosis me.I went & got a 2nd opinion,i have a torn tendon.dr.kazmer looked at the results from the mri&said he didn't see anything wrong with my ankle.he was very impatient,new dr,I had surgery to repair the torn tendon.
Carpentersville, IL |
My experience with him was poor, I felt like every time I saw him I was a bother and a waste of his time.
in Barrington |
I felt he was an expert in his field and he was clear and educational in his treatment plans.
in Bartlett |
I had two separate surgeries done by Dr. Kazmer. Both experiences were exceptional. He is a very skilled surgeon. I had absolutely no complications including no major pain during the healing process. Which means I did not have to take any of the prescribed pain medication. I have recommended him to every friend I have in need of foot surgery.
in Mount Prospect, IL |
My daughter and I have both seen Dr. Kazmer for ankle injuries several times over the past two years. We trust his ability to diagnose the issue and prescribe us the proper care to ensure quick and safe recoveries. It was refreshing to receive a follow up call from him within a few days to see how we were doing. The facility is really nice and his staff is great.
in Illinois |
Suffered from a foot injury, called his office and was able to be seen the same day! His staff was very understanding and helpful with this. Dr. Kazmer was great! He really took his time to help me understand my diagnosis and plan of care. Overall experience was great!
in Geneva, IL |
My son wa treated by Dr Kazmer for a plantar wart. The office staff was wonderful, I was able to make a appointment same day. Dr Kazmer was very patient, and kind. The best part was our wait time was less then 5 minutes-fanatstic!
Palatine, IL |
Great doctor! Works well with all ages. I was able to get into his office timely and he addressed the problem with my son right away.
in Elgin, IL |
I was very pleased with Dr. Kazmer and his entire staff. They are extremely attentive and his bedside manners are impeccable. Definitely would recommend him to anyone suffering with any feet problems!
in Elgin, IL |
I found his office staff very friendly. I was actually early for my appointment time and his staff worked me right in. The Doctor himself was great. I would recommend him to everyone I know.
Excellent
Have you seen Dr. Gary Kazmer, DPM?
Are you Dr. Kazmer?

Visit Dr. Kazmer

Evening
Saturday
Dr. Kazmer accepts 37 insurance carriers
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
    Preferred PPO
  • Independence Blue Cross
  • Liberty Mutual Insurance Company
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Premera Blue Cross