Dr. Gary Harcourt, DC

Chiropractic •  Male • Age 64

Dr. Harcourt

Harcourt Chiropractic Office, LLC

1630 W Market St York, PA 17404

Dr. Gary Harcourt, DC is a chiropractor in York, PA. He specializes in chiropractic and chiropractic sports medicine.

Dr. Harcourt's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Harcourt

Dr. Harcourt?
Dr. Harcourt's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Gary Harcourt, DC
Very effective and gentle treatment. Friendly yet professional atmosphere. It's a pleasure going there.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Harcourt, DC?
Excellent care and helped tremendously.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Harcourt, DC?
I wasn't a typical patient, in a lot of pain, but I was having much trouble with a limited range of motion in my right leg, which made it difficult to climb stairs, get in/out of a car, even climb into bed. I felt like I was 100 years old! But In addition to my chiropractic therapy, Dr. Gary took the time to find and recommend exercises I could do at home, and together it brought my range of motion back. I love to work in my yard, so it's so wonderful to be able to do it without struggling!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Harcourt, DC?
Dr. Gary is very personable, and caring. His knowledge of Chiropractic medicine has helped me continue to enjoy pain free movement.
very competent and personable
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Harcourt, DC?
My experience with Dr. Gary and his office staff was a very pleasant one. He was able to cure my plantar fasciitis when the podiatrist and PT visits weren't working. Throughout my treatment, Dr. Gary was supportive and positive; and the office staff was friendly and professional. During my visits, Dr. Gary also treated my back and neck giving more flexibility and range of motion. Looking for compassionate, caring, professional people? Give this office a try. What do you have to loose?
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Harcourt, DC?
He has been my chiropractor for years. He knows my history and knows how to help me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Harcourt, DC?
Dr. Harcourt has helped me overcome several challenges, including chronic back pain and sports injuries. For each challenge, Dr. Harcourt was thorough in his evaluation and specific in his evaluation and treatment recommendation. And, in each case his treatment provided long term relief. I refer and will continue to refer friends, colleagues and family members to Dr. Harcourt.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Harcourt, DC?
Dr. Gary has helped both my husband and I with our backs and what a difference it makes. I have sprained my back several times over the years and he gets me back up and running. My husband and I currently go once a month to maintain our backs, and we have been going there for 10 years or more. If you or anyone you know is suffering with back pain you have to go and give it try, it does make a difference.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Harcourt, DC?
I was told by all the Doctor's and Specialists that examined me that Chiropractic care would not help me. This was the biggest mistake of my life! As a last resort I went. After my exam I was given an explanation of what was wrong with me and how I could be helped. Again there is nothing to lose, NO PILLS that could cause an addiction, NO INVASIVE SURGERIES just getting your spine in the position it should be. As a patient for over 40yrs. this is the only thing that has kept my mobile.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Harcourt, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Harcourt?

As a Doctor of chiropractic I provide care to aleviate pain and suffering without the use of drugs or surgery. Some of the more common conditions we treat include: Low back pain, neck pain, headaches, automobile accident injuries, work injuries as we...

• Chiropractic
  • Chiropractic Sports Medicine

1984
National University of Health Sciences / National College of Chiropractic

Dr. Harcourt accepts

Dr. Harcourt accepts the following insurance:

Amerihealth
Personal Choice PPO
Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
Classic Blue
Medicare
Special Needs Plan SNP

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Pennsylvania

Check if Dr. Harcourt treats your condition or procedure

• Pulled Muscles
  • Shoulder Pain
  • Sprain
  • Tempormandibular Joint Pain
  • Tennis Elbow (Lateral Epicondylitis)
  • Whiplash