Dr. Gary Harcourt, DC

ChiropracticMaleAge 65

Dr. Harcourt

Harcourt Chiropractic Office, LLC

1630 W Market St York, PA 17404

Dr. Gary Harcourt, DC is a Chiropractor in York, PA. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Harcourt to book an appointment.

Dr. Harcourt's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Harcourt

Dr. Harcourt?
  • Appointment scheduling (38)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (38)
  • Explained conditions well (38)
    Very effective and gentle treatment. Friendly yet professional atmosphere. It's a pleasure going there.
    Penelope in York, PA – May 30, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Harcourt, DC?
    Excellent care and helped tremendously.
    Rose Brown in York, PA – May 05, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Harcourt, DC?
    I wasn't a typical patient, in a lot of pain, but I was having much trouble with a limited range of motion in my right leg, which made it difficult to climb stairs, get in/out of a car, even climb into bed. I felt like I was 100 years old! But In addition to my chiropractic therapy, Dr. Gary took the time to find and recommend exercises I could do at home, and together it brought my range of motion back. I love to work in my yard, so it's so wonderful to be able to do it without struggling!
    Patty W in York, PA – May 04, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Harcourt, DC?
    Dr. Gary is very personable, and caring. His knowledge of Chiropractic medicine has helped me continue to enjoy pain free movement.
    Randy in York, PA – May 03, 2016
    very competent and personable
    Myerstown, PA – May 02, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Harcourt, DC?
    My experience with Dr. Gary and his office staff was a very pleasant one. He was able to cure my plantar fasciitis when the podiatrist and PT visits weren't working. Throughout my treatment, Dr. Gary was supportive and positive; and the office staff was friendly and professional. During my visits, Dr. Gary also treated my back and neck giving more flexibility and range of motion. Looking for compassionate, caring, professional people? Give this office a try. What do you have to loose?
    Cathy D. in York, PA – Apr 28, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Harcourt, DC?
    He has been my chiropractor for years. He knows my history and knows how to help me.
    Dale Bubb in Manchester, PA – Apr 26, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Harcourt, DC?
    Dr. Harcourt has helped me overcome several challenges, including chronic back pain and sports injuries. For each challenge, Dr. Harcourt was thorough in his evaluation and specific in his evaluation and treatment recommendation. And, in each case his treatment provided long term relief. I refer and will continue to refer friends, colleagues and family members to Dr. Harcourt.
    Rob Frey in York, PA – Apr 19, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Harcourt, DC?
    Dr. Gary has helped both my husband and I with our backs and what a difference it makes. I have sprained my back several times over the years and he gets me back up and running. My husband and I currently go once a month to maintain our backs, and we have been going there for 10 years or more. If you or anyone you know is suffering with back pain you have to go and give it try, it does make a difference.
    Julie Krout in York, PA – Apr 16, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Harcourt, DC?
    I was told by all the Doctor's and Specialists that examined me that Chiropractic care would not help me. This was the biggest mistake of my life! As a last resort I went. After my exam I was given an explanation of what was wrong with me and how I could be helped. Again there is nothing to lose, NO PILLS that could cause an addiction, NO INVASIVE SURGERIES just getting your spine in the position it should be. As a patient for over 40yrs. this is the only thing that has kept my mobile.
    York, PA – Apr 15, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Harcourt, DC?
    Very attentive to your needs.
    York, PA – Apr 14, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Harcourt, DC?
    I had trouble turning my head more than two inches right or left and moving my right shoulder. I also had headaches. After 4 visits, my exam showed 50 percent improvement. Then by the second exam, I had 96 percent improvement.
    Charlie E in York, PA – Apr 13, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Harcourt, DC?
    Years ago I had been experiencing some problems with mid and lower back pain. Over the span of several months he was able to get rid of the pain. I have been on a once a month maintenance plan for a while now and it helps me keep aligned and have very few symptoms. The staff in the office are all very friendly. They provide multiple payment options and have handled all insurance submissions without any issues. I'm very satisfied with the service that Dr. Harcourt provides.
    Dan in York, PA – Apr 12, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Harcourt, DC?
    Dr. Harcourt's practice is incredibly welcoming and works with the patient to quantify results. It is clear that they have the patient's best interests at heart. I wasn't sure how much chiropractic care would alleviate my back pain, but since I began treatment, the results have been convincing to me. With periodic touch ups, I have avoided the stiffness and strained muscles that I had become accustomed to for the previous 5 years. I highly recommend them.
    Joshua Zech in York, PA – Apr 12, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Harcourt, DC?
    Dr. Gary is a great Chiropractor. I was in severe pain when I had my first appointment with him. He listened to all my issues and performed an evaluation. He explained the results and the treatment so that I could understand everything. Dr. Gary sorted out my issues, which turned out to be a combination of things. Dr. Gary relieved my pain when no one else could. He and his staff truly care about helping their patients.
    Karen E in York, PA – Apr 11, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Harcourt, DC?
    Gary is a great doctor/chiropractor. I've tried others but his technique is the best. One visit per quarter keeps my lower back aligned. I've been Dr. Gary's patient for 10 + years.
    Henrik Roos in York, PA – Apr 08, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Harcourt, DC?
    My back has never felt so good. I've had mild but annoying back pain most of my life, and I used to think there was nothing I could do about it. I was wrong. Pain is not a normal part of life, and I'm glad I took the plunge and opted to take care of it. Usually doctors appointments are so rushed, but not here. I felt like I was always the number one priority when I walked through the door. I was listened to and able to take an active part in my own treatment.
    Stephanie S in York, PA – Apr 07, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Harcourt, DC?
    Dr. Gary has helped my wife and I with our problems and are now on a once a month treatment . We are very satisfied with Dr. Gary on helping us with our medical conditions. Thank you Dr. Gary and Staff
    paul &wenda in York, PA – Apr 07, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Harcourt, DC?
    I had neck and shoulder pain and stiffness for years. I saw a different chiropractor for 5 years monthly with no improvement. I saw Dr. Harcourt and in a short time saw improvement and now I only need to get adjustments a few times a year. Dr. Gary and the staff are great! Always pleasant and helpful. Often they see me without an appointment. Very accommodating to their patients. I'm very thankful to one of their other patients who referred me to Harcourt Chiropractic.
    Angie Mummert in Spring Grove, PA – Apr 06, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Harcourt, DC?
    Very knowledgeable, considerate, and understanding. Listens and advises of what is appropriate for your level of health.
    York, PA – Apr 05, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Harcourt, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Harcourt?

As a Doctor of chiropractic I provide care to aleviate pain and suffering without the use of drugs or surgery. Some of the more common conditions we treat...Read more

Lower back pain, neck pain, headaches, injuries as a result of automobile accidents, and work injuries are the leading reasons patients seek pain relief...Read more

• Chiropractic