Gary Green, LCSW-C

Gary Green, LCSW-C

Marriage & Family Therapy  ·
Gary Green, LCSW-C is a marriage & family therapist in Baltimore, MD. He specializes in marriage & family therapy.Read his story

8 Reservoir Cir Ste 103

Baltimore, MD 21208

• CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Gary Green

Gary Green's bio

This content was provided by Gary Green "I received my BA from California State University and my MSW in clinical social work from Arizona State University in 2001. Soon thereafter my wife and I moved to Baltimore where I began practicing psychotherapy. My initial focus was on working with children, which later expanded to working with families and couples. Following several years of practice I recognized that my greatest clinical interest and passion was in working with couples as well as individuals experiencing a wide range of relationship concerns. In 2008 I established my own private practice, Maryland Couples Counseling, and since that time I have met with over 600 couples and families. My Training and Approach Over the years I have trained in a variety of treatment modalities, including CBT, Imago, Emotionally Focused Therapy, Brief Solution Focused Therapy, Attachment therapy, and others. Additionally, I have learned and continue to learn from the many clients whom I have had the honor of working with over the years. My personal approach with each client is to develop a tailored plan I believe would most speedily help the client achieve their relationship goals. What has fueled my practice over the many years? Mostly it's the positive feedback that I have received over the years from so many clients I have been able to help. It is my sincere hope that I can be a healing resource for you as well. About Me"

This content was provided by Gary Green "I specialize in marriage and relationship concerns because I believe that positive, nurturing relationships are essential to living a happy, emotionally-fulfilling life. I have over a decade of experience, employing the most clinically proven methods for achieving success with couples and individuals of all backgrounds. I invite you to contact me today for a free consultation to discover how I can help you transform your relationship towards a happier, brighter and more promising future."

• Marriage & Family Therapy

Gary Green does not have any board certifications listed.

• Counseling Services
  • Couples Therapy
  • Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT)
  • Family Counseling
  • Imago Relationship Therapy
  • Individual Therapy
  • Marital and Family Psychotherapy
  • Marital Counseling
  • Marital Therapy

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

• California State University, Northridge
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1988
  • Arizona State University
    Other Education | Completed 2001

Gary Green has no awards or honors listed.

Gary Green has no media or publications listed.

Gary Green does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Gary Green and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Gary Green's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Gary Green to family and friends
Are you Gary Green?

Nearby providers with similar experience

Psychotherapy