Chiropractic  |
Male
Dr. Gary Dillon, DC
Dr. Gary Dillon I was told surgery was the only option! Well, at first, my wife asked me not to write this. We had a big discussion about it. Finally, she understood what I was trying to do, and actually helped me write this letter to you. Here's the thing. In my office, most of the people that come in to see me tell me they've "tried everything."They've had "every" test, wound up with huge medical bills, and are still no better off. Often, they've been subjected to medications that have only served to temporarily mask symptoms. That's not what most people are looking for. Health, or the lack of it, very often has simple causes, and very reasonable corrections. That's what I'm going to tell you about. But, before I tell you more, let me tell you something about me… Years ago something happened to me that changed my life forever. Let me tell you my story. "Back then I was a flight medic for the U.S. army, but I developed a painful lower back condition known as 'sciatica'. In my case it came on suddenly. The pain in my legs was so intense that I couldn't clinch my toes, climb stairs, and sometimes I couldn't even get out of bed. I was afraid that I'd lose my job if the disability continued. After considering surgery (that was the only option, according to the surgeon) I decided against it. But, there's more… A friend of mine convinces me to give their doctor a try. This new doctor does an exam, takes some films, and then 'adjusts' my spine. The adjustment doesn't hurt, it actually feels good. I get relief, and I can use my legs again. Oh, did I mention that this doctor is a chiropractor? It works so well for me, and I'm so impressed with the other 'miracles' I see in his office, that I eventually go to chiropractic school myself. And that's how it happened!" After leaving the army where I was a flight medic and orthopedic specialist I attended University of Louisville and Morehead State University where I majored in biology with a minor in chemistry. Upon completing my undergraduate training I attended Logan College of Chiropractic in St. Louis. There I was immersed in the chiropractic curriculum for four years. One of the many things that surprised me was that my education was longer than traditional medical school, with more than triple the education in anatomy and physiology that medical doctors obtain. After graduation I worked as an associate for a long practicing chiropractor for two years. After gaining valuable experience in patient treatment I opened Dillon Chiropractic in November of 2002. Dillon Chiropractic's philosophy revolves around the premise of Total Health. Not only do we deal with low back and neck pain but with chronically ill patients who wish to regain their health and their lives. Dillon Chiropractic was founded for the restoration of health to those for whom medical treatment or ordinary chiropractic adjustment and care have proved to be insufficient. Personally I have been married to my beautiful wife Gretchen since May of 1996. We have three wonderful children; Rachel, Jennifer, and Mathew. I enjoy spending time with my wife and kids when I am away from the practice and am also an avid golfer. I truly believe in what I do because of the results in my own life and the patients that I treat. My personal health was declining until I started following the programs that I use for my patients. I receive chiropractic care monthly, work out four days per week, and eat an organic diet. Poor diet, overuse of medication, and lack of knowledge about chiropractic care is killing our nation. We use more medication and have more chronic sickness than any other country in the world. There is an answer if you are willing to find it. Thanks for visiting our site. If you are tired of living on more and more medication, and want to improve your quality of life, or you just want to fix that disc bulge without surgery; give us a call. I look forward to serving you.

5936 Swanson Dr

Ashland, KY 41102

• CareSource
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)

Learn about Dr. Dillon

• Chiropractic
  • Chiropractic Occupational Medicine
  • Chiropractic Rehabilitation
  • Chiropractic Spinal Decompression Therapy
  • Chiropractic Sports Medicine
  • Orthopedic Chiropractic

Dr. Dillon does not have any board certifications listed.

• Back Disorders

• Physical Therapy
  • Trigger Point Therapy
  • Ultrasound
  • X-Ray

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kentucky.

• Morehead State
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1994
  • University Of Louisville
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1992
  • Logan College Of Chiropractic
    Medical School | Graduated 2000
  • Meredith Chiropractic
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2002

Dr. Dillon has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Dillon has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Dillon does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dillon and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Dillon's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dillon to family and friends
based on 1 review (1 with a comment)
Dr. Dillon's Performance
in Ashland, KY |
Dr. Dillon has been willing to treat me when other chiropractors and doctors just gave up on me. He has been very successful with the treatments as well.
Have you seen Dr. Gary Dillon, DC?
Are you Dr. Dillon?

Visit Dr. Dillon

Dr. Dillon accepts 12 insurance carriers
    Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO
    Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
  • CareSource
    Preferred PPO
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)

Physical Therapy