Contact provider for availability

Physical Therapy ·  Male · Age 60

Gary Coleman

South Bay Sports Medicine

3878 W Carson St Ste 100 Torrance, CA 90503

Gary Coleman, PT is a physical therapist in Torrance, CA. He specializes in physical therapy.

Gary Coleman accepts

Gary Coleman accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
Blue Cross Blue Shield of California PPO
Commercial Insurance Company
Managed Care (Non-HMO)

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Gary Coleman treats your condition or procedure

Gary Coleman's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Gary Coleman

Gary Coleman?
Gary Coleman's Performance
What People Say About Gary Coleman, PT
Recent
Gary did an outstanding job improving the range-of-motion in my shoulder.
×Post a ResponseAre you Gary Coleman, PT?
I would recommend South Bay Sports Physical Therapy to everyone ! I had Pamela as a Therapist. She was very friendly and really took the time to work on me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Gary Coleman, PT?
The entire staff is professional, knowledgeable, and friendly. I have used South Bay Sports Medicine physical therapy for about 20 years and I have always been extremely pleased with my treatment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Gary Coleman, PT?
Best physical therapist ever! Gary has helped me again to regain my physical well being. After a successful neck fusion several years ago , my shoulders and biceps were recently severely hurting . Gary was determined to get me well and he was successful . When I turned the corner and felt well, he provided me with an exercise plan to take home and that I follow faithfully . Gary is extremely knowledgeable, patient and effective. He is passionate about his work and cares about his patients
×Post a ResponseAre you Gary Coleman, PT?
Gary was extremely knowledgeable, professional, and effective. I was very impressed with the results of my treatment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Gary Coleman, PT?
Gary Coleman is my first choice for a physical therapist. He is a highly skilled/knowledgeable PT and very respectful to everyone. He genuinely cares and listens and really hears what you're saying. His encouragement helped me through a challenging physical recovery. He's an interesting and happy person, with a great sense of humor, and pleasant to be around. I highly recommend Gary Coleman and his entire staff of professionals. Thank you Justin, Timmy, Joel, Matt, Sydney.
×Post a ResponseAre you Gary Coleman, PT?
Gary is a wonderful therapist. I thoroughly enjoyed my sessions with him. He is extremely competent and experienced. His support staff are all friendly and helpful. You couldn't be in better hands.
×Post a ResponseAre you Gary Coleman, PT?
He was excellent ...I don't particularly like to go to rehab and I found myself looking forward to it...he helped me so much!! I had total hip replacement and I am doing great.....Thank you Gary!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Gary Coleman, PT?
Gary is an excellent physical therapist. I have worked with him twice after 2 different knee surgeries. He is very hands on and spends a lot of individual time with his patients. Not like some other offices that you see mostly PT aides and don't see the actual therapist. He is knowledable and flexible to go at your pace. Each time was 6 months PT but I got back to playing sports and enjoying life
×Post a ResponseAre you Gary Coleman, PT?

How was your experience with Gary Coleman?

• Physical Therapy