Gary Burnham, MSW

Gary Burnham
Telehealth services available

Burnham Woods, Champa and Associates, Counseling and Psychiatric

1970 Michigan Ave Bldg J2 Cocoa, FL 32922

Gary Burnham, MSW is a Social Worker in Cocoa, FL. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Gary Burnham to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Social Workers in your area

Review Highlight

"Gary has been my therapist for several years now, and has helped me overcome what otherwise would be insurmountable issues. I cannot say enough about..."

- Christina Starkey in Colorado Springs, COSee more reviews

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Gary Burnham treats your condition or procedure

Gary Burnham's conditions and procedures:

• Adjustment Disorder
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Crisis Intervention
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Grief
  • Grief Therapy
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Stress Management

Gary Burnham accepts most major insurance plans.

Gary Burnham has indicated that he accepts most major insurance carriers

(321) 639-4483Find providers who accept this insurance

Gary Burnham's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Gary Burnham

4.761904761904762%

Gary Burnham?
  • Appointment scheduling (20)
  • Office environment (20)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (19)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (1)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (1)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (1)
Great listener, very accepting of patients and willing to hear out anything you have to say. Very healthy and honest approach to mental health, very much wants nothing but the best for his patients. Very skilled in LGBT issues, depression, anxiety, and traumatic episodes.
Jun 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Gary Burnham, MSW?
Gary is a PHENOMENAL therapist! I have searched for the perfect therapist for over a decade and I finally found Gary! I have struggled with anxiety for a long time. Gary is the first therapist that was able to provide me relief. Gary listens actively and engages with empathy. The trait that I love most about Gary (besides his vast knowledge) is that he views and treats my anxiety holistically. It is clear to me that Gary is truly invested in his patients. I would give him 100 stars if I could!
Jun 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Gary Burnham, MSW?
Dr Gary Burnham is the only therapist I ever "clicked" with. I have only been to a couple in the past and walked out with the first 15 minutes. That being said, Dr Gary has and continues to be extremely helpful and attentive to my needs which are complex to say the least. He takes his time explaining things to me in a manner of which I can understand. He is patient, thorough and professional. I would highly recommend his services to anyone!!
Ricky C in Cocoa, Florida – Mar 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Gary Burnham, MSW?
Gary has been my therapist for several years now, and has helped me overcome what otherwise would be insurmountable issues. I cannot say enough about his professionalism, yet also genuine compassion. I would highly recommend him to those who suffer with mood disorders, past/present abuse, addictions and pretty much anyone with a problem!
Christina Starkey in Colorado Springs, CO – Jan 26, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Gary Burnham, MSW?
The time was right for true change in my complicated life and Gary was the pivotal person who truly helped me not only move on but to slowly discover who i was, that i mattered and then help finding a path to finding my worth and what was special about me....he truly changed my life and didn't hide the fact big change takes work and time....i am forever grateful for Gary being part of my life
Just Jackie in Gravesend, KEN – Dec 10, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Gary Burnham, MSW?
I have seen Gary throughout the past 25 years. He has helped me resolve issues with my marriage, adult children and work as the need arises. Through Gary's insight, guidance and support, I have worked through my concerns and continue to successfully move forward in my life. i will continue to and have recommended Gary to friends and co-workers.
AYS in Cocoa Beach, FL – Sep 26, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Gary Burnham, MSW?
Gary is passionate about what he does, and he does it well. Drawing off of a wealth of experience, he takes a comprehensive approach to therapy. A calm and confident presence in the office and in therapy, he helps patients work through issues methodically. His therapy sessions are marked with diligent, sincere care and professional analysis which offer a profound level of insight, resolution, and awareness.
Chuck in Melbourne, FL – Sep 19, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Gary Burnham, MSW?
I was hesitant going to a male therapist. His personality & style are honest, caring & straight forward. I've seen him on & off over the years. He truly listens & assists you in seeing what's necessary to be a better you, especially when you think that you'll never get better. He is very compassionate & his understanding of me & my issues are second to none. I have traveled hours to get his feedback. He makes you feel like he believes in you as a person & your issues & wants you at your best.
Largo, fl – Sep 19, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Gary Burnham, MSW?
Gary spends adequate time, which is also quality time, with me every two weeks. If he cannot see me in person he uses Skype to treat me, via my PC at my own home. I could not ask for a better doctor. The treatments that he has provided for me have been extensive over the last 18 years and he has made my life livable.
Melbourne, FL – Sep 17, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Gary Burnham, MSW?
Gary has been a wonderful counselor for my family for many years! He has been imvaluable in helping us through difficult and sometimes critical times in our lives ! We have referred many friends who have been as pleased as we have!! I don't know how we could have managed without him!!
Lynda in Merritt Isl fl – Sep 17, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Gary Burnham, MSW?

How was your experience with Gary Burnham?

In today's (April-2020) environment in which the covid19 pandemic is requiring "social distancing" and in some cases "quarantine", most medical and mental...Read more

• Social Work