Gary Burnham, MSW

Counseling ·  Male · Age 69

Gary Burnham

Gary Burnham, MSW is a counselor in Cocoa, FL. He specializes in counseling, social work, and more.

Make an appointment

Gary Burnham accepts

Gary Burnham accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross
Tricare
Value Options

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Gary Burnham treats your condition or procedure

Gary Burnham's conditions and procedures:

• AIDS
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Chronic Depression
  • Grief Therapy
  • Pediatric Attention Deficit (ADD)
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Stress Management

Three phase Evaluation: 1) Intake-clinical interview. 2) Testing for mood disorders and Coping styles. 3) Multimodal Life History to Determine significant life events. Therefore, My Care Philosophy is to find out exactly who it is that is sitting bef...

• Counseling

Gary Burnham?
Gary Burnham's Performance
What People Say About Gary Burnham, MSW
RecentMost Helpful
Dr Gary Burnham is the only therapist I ever "clicked" with. I have only been to a couple in the past and walked out with the first 15 minutes. That being said, Dr Gary has and continues to be extremely helpful and attentive to my needs which are complex to say the least. He takes his time explaining things to me in a manner of which I can understand. He is patient, thorough and professional. I would highly recommend his services to anyone!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Gary Burnham, MSW?
Gary has been my therapist for several years now, and has helped me overcome what otherwise would be insurmountable issues. I cannot say enough about his professionalism, yet also genuine compassion. I would highly recommend him to those who suffer with mood disorders, past/present abuse, addictions and pretty much anyone with a problem!
×Post a ResponseAre you Gary Burnham, MSW?
The time was right for true change in my complicated life and Gary was the pivotal person who truly helped me not only move on but to slowly discover who i was, that i mattered and then help finding a path to finding my worth and what was special about me....he truly changed my life and didn't hide the fact big change takes work and time....i am forever grateful for Gary being part of my life
×Post a ResponseAre you Gary Burnham, MSW?
I have seen Gary throughout the past 25 years. He has helped me resolve issues with my marriage, adult children and work as the need arises. Through Gary's insight, guidance and support, I have worked through my concerns and continue to successfully move forward in my life. i will continue to and have recommended Gary to friends and co-workers.
×Post a ResponseAre you Gary Burnham, MSW?
Gary is passionate about what he does, and he does it well. Drawing off of a wealth of experience, he takes a comprehensive approach to therapy. A calm and confident presence in the office and in therapy, he helps patients work through issues methodically. His therapy sessions are marked with diligent, sincere care and professional analysis which offer a profound level of insight, resolution, and awareness.
×Post a ResponseAre you Gary Burnham, MSW?
I was hesitant going to a male therapist. His personality & style are honest, caring & straight forward. I've seen him on & off over the years. He truly listens & assists you in seeing what's necessary to be a better you, especially when you think that you'll never get better. He is very compassionate & his understanding of me & my issues are second to none. I have traveled hours to get his feedback. He makes you feel like he believes in you as a person & your issues & wants you at your best.
×Post a ResponseAre you Gary Burnham, MSW?
Gary spends adequate time, which is also quality time, with me every two weeks. If he cannot see me in person he uses Skype to treat me, via my PC at my own home. I could not ask for a better doctor. The treatments that he has provided for me have been extensive over the last 18 years and he has made my life livable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Gary Burnham, MSW?
Gary has been a wonderful counselor for my family for many years! He has been imvaluable in helping us through difficult and sometimes critical times in our lives ! We have referred many friends who have been as pleased as we have!! I don't know how we could have managed without him!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Gary Burnham, MSW?

How was your experience with Gary Burnham?

Compare Providers