Dr. Garrett Bruni, DC

Dr. Garrett Bruni, DC

Chiropractic  |
Male
Dr. Garrett Bruni, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Gilberts, IL.

219 E Higgins Rd

Gilberts, IL 60136

Learn about Dr. Bruni

• Chiropractic

Dr. Bruni does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

Education data for Dr. Bruni is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Bruni has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Bruni has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bruni does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bruni and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bruni's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bruni to family and friends
Dr. Bruni's Performance
in Gilberts, IL |
I began seeing Dr. Bruni for plantar faciitis. Prior to seeing him I had been experiencing pain for over 10 months and tried many at-home cues for it. I was amazed by the holistic techniques he used and was feeling better almost the next day. With his recommended exercises and the office visits I no longer have any problems with the plantar faciitis! Just recently he began helping me with headaches too. I appreciate his bedside manner and humor as well as his dedication to my overall health!
in Algonquin, IL |
I had three people recommend Dr. Bruni to me. In my experience he is honest and cares about his patients. He does not just adjust you, and send you on your way like other chiropractors I have been too. He listens carefully and addresses the problem. He really takes the time to go through everything and makes sure you are moving correctly and working towards getting better and healthier overall. He is unlike any chiropractors I have been to. I am feeling better and stronger.
in Elgin,IL |
Dr. Bruni is very professional and knowledgable. He customized my care to ensure my needs were met. I like the fact he has studied sports therapy which was directly related to my situation. He and his wife make you feel very comfortable and put your needs first. His goal was to help me recover and get me back to doing activities that I love. I am still in the middle of my treatment but will highly recommend Dr. Bruni.
Have you seen Dr. Garrett Bruni, DC?
Are you Dr. Bruni?