Family Medicine  |
Male
Dr. Garon Coriz, MD
Dr. Garon Coriz, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Salt Lake City, UT. He has been practicing for 4 years.

1050 E South Temple Ste 401

Salt Lake City, UT 84102

• Altius Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Coriz

Dr. Coriz's Experience

Dr. Coriz's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

Dr. Coriz does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

• Univ Of Nm Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2013

Dr. Coriz has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Coriz has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Coriz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Coriz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Coriz's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Coriz to family and friends
3.3
Dr. Coriz's Performance
    GOOD
    GOOD
Ephraim, UT |
I don't really care how much a doctor chooses to be politically involved. I just want someone who is kind, intelligent, and can keep my family healthy. Dr. Coriz does none of these things. Congrats I guess, on being involved in the community but, I just needed a good doctor.
Provo, UT |
I wish it was possible to leave zero stars. I have never been talked down to so much in my life.
in Utah |
Dr. Coriz is a very understanding and intelligent Physician who's compassion is palpable. I would have no problem recommending Dr. Coriz to my family and friends, and have recommended him. It seems some comments earlier might be biased, based on some comments Dr. Coriz made regarding the Bears Ears National Monument designation. I'm not sure any Physician deserves a one star rating...even a rude one. Thanks for being so awesome, Dr. Coriz!
Dr. Garon Coriz is an outstanding individual who cares about his community, his friends and family, and his patients. Dr. Coriz is a caring, intelligent, and well-trained physician who can assist you with your family's health needs. Dr. Coriz will listen to you and help you achieve the wellness results you are seeking. I have been very pleased.
I think Dr. Coriz is fantastic! Not only is he a great physician but is also heavily involved in the community which makes him phenomenal. So many kids look up to him and the work he does surrounding his culture, we need more well-rounded docs like him in the world.
in Salt Lake City, UT |
Dr. Coriz is an astute and very competent Doctor. I'm very happy that he is available to serve the people in our community.
Salt Lake City, UT |
This man was so rude to my family. Oh my gosh, he talked down to all of us, he made jokes about people he deems inferior. It was a horrible experience. I mostly just sat there with my mouth hanging open.
Have you seen Dr. Garon Coriz, MD?
Are you Dr. Coriz?