Chiropractic  |
Male
Dr. Galen Hurl, DC
Dr. Galen Hurl, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Hermitage, PA. He has been practicing for 7 years.

Principled Chiropractic

2990 1/2 E State St

Hermitage, PA 16148

• Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • UPMC
  • UPMC Health Plan

Learn about Dr. Hurl

• Chiropractic

Dr. Hurl does not have any board certifications listed.

• Chiropractic Adjustment
  • Diagnostic Evaluation
  • Digital X-Ray (CDR)

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• Duquesne University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2006
  • Life University
    Medical School | Graduated 2010

Dr. Hurl has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Hurl has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hurl does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hurl and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hurl's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hurl to family and friends
Dr. Hurl's Performance
in Greenville, PA |
I definitely believe Dr Hurl can help. I could not turn my neck without pain since being in an accident several years ago. I can now turn with no pain and my headaches have eased.
in West middlesex, pa |
He's very helpful. Has relieved so much of my neck and lower back pain. Very pleased
in Mc Keesport, PA |
I no longer have migraines, I don't take afternoon naps, I had a hard time sleeping I no longer take the medication to help me sleep. DR Hurl has helped improve my problems and I am looking forward to getting all my health issues cured.
Great results foe headaches, backache, & jaw pain
in PA |
I've been seeing Dr. Galen for about six weeks and have had remarkable results so far. I was suffering from some pretty debilitating anxiety and since starting with Dr. Galen it is significantly diminished! I don't really know how to explain it, but I just feel much healthier; mind and body! My wife and two daughters (3 and 2) also see Dr. Galen.
in Hermitage, PA |
Dr. Hurl helped tremendously! I had major pain and he helped!
in New castle pa |
Dr. Hurl is kind and gentle. I feel confident in his ability to help me feel better.
Dr Hurl was so friendly and very thorough with his exam. I learned so much from his doctors report. I am excited to see more results from his excellent care.
in Sharpsville, PA |
My experience at Dr. Hurls office was unlike any other experience I have had. The torque release approach was unfamiliar to me until I was seen. I had been suffering from debilitating migraines for years and was told by medical professionals to take pain meds, that was their solution. I am highly afraid of pain meds due to their addictive nature so I suffered. Until I found Dr. Hurl. I went from taking 12-15 Excedrin a day to none after my first adjustment. I highly recommend Dr. Hurl!!!!
I received top-notch professional service with Dr. Galen and his staff. Not only is the office state of the art and immaculate Dr. Galen Hurl is a very knowledgable, kind and very informative Doctor. My experience has led me to become a very committed practice member and to spread the word of how he has not only helped me but also my family, including my 6 month old, at the time, who was having sleep problems and is now a healthy sleeping through the night 8 month old!! Love the PC team!
Have you seen Dr. Galen Hurl, DC?
Are you Dr. Hurl?