Gail Sebree, LPC

Gail Sebree, LPC

Counseling  ·
Female  ·
Gail Sebree, LPC is a counselor in Chesterfield, MI. She specializes in counseling.Read her story

34474 23 Mile Rd

Chesterfield, MI 48047

• McLaren Health Plan
  • Meridian Health Plan
  • Meridian Health Plan of Michigan
  • Molina Healthcare

Learn about Gail Sebree

Gail Sebree's bio

This content was provided by Gail Sebree "Counseling is my third career. I began as a professional fitness trainer from 1977-1997. During that time, I was a competitive bodybuilder and an official judge for the NPC. I then worked for 7 years as an elementary school teacher and finally was led into my current career, as a Licensed Professional Counselor. I started Grace Counseling in a church library in 2010. By 2014, my practice had outgrown the space of the church library so I became a nonprofit counseling center and moved into a small office on 23 Mile rd. Within a few months, my practice grew, as I began to hire new counselors, train interns out of Oakland University and Spring Arbor, added a beautiful new lighted sign out front of our building, and eventually took over the entire building. My passion and intention, was always to provide professional counseling services to people who could not otherwise obtain the help they need. At Grace, we turn no one away. If you are in need of help, someone to talk to, someone who will listen and hear you, from the heart. Please do not hesitate to give me a call. "

This content was provided by Gail Sebree "I am a warm and caring counselor who treats all individuals with fairness and compassion."

• Counseling

Gail Sebree does not have any board certifications listed.

• Adjustment Disorder
  • Grief
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Relationship Issues

• Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Couples Therapy
  • Marital Counseling
  • Marital Therapy
  • Psychotherapy Services

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• Grand Valley State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1988
  • Doctors' Hospital of Michigan
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2009

Gail Sebree has no awards or honors listed.

Gail Sebree has no media or publications listed.

Gail Sebree does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Gail Sebree and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Gail Sebree's Reviews

Be the first to leave a review

Gail Sebree?

How was your experience with Gail Sebree?