Gail Sadler, MSN

Gail Sadler, MSN

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)  |
Female
Gail Sadler, MSN is a nursing (nurse practitioner) provider who practices in Tampa, FL.

11018 N Dale Mabry Hwy

Tampa, FL 33618

Learn about Gail Sadler

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

Gail Sadler does not have any board certifications listed.

Education data for Gail Sadler is unavailable at this time.

Gail Sadler has no awards or honors listed.

Gail Sadler has no media or publications listed.

Gail Sadler does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Gail Sadler and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Gail Sadler's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Gail Sadler to family and friends
4.5
Gail Sadler's Performance
Panama City, 08 |
Another nurse recommended us Dr. Gail couple years ago and I am glad we found her. I have hypothyroidism for over 15 years and about 4 years ago I start having problems again. My doctor of years can not control it but Dr. Gail went ahead and order more details lab test and found the reason I was having problems again after so many years. She is very professional and well knowledge on her field. I will recommend her to friend and families for sure.
in Tampa, FL |
I find her better than most MDs'. I love that she thinks outside the box. She appears to be fully informed in most cases.
Tampa, FL |
I trusted her and followed her recommendation and ended up with nerve damage all over my body. Then she misdiagnosed me and tried to blame another doctor for what happened. Her recommendation was in her own notes, yet she didn't take responsibility or express care or concern. I would not trust her care for anyone. This is the most traumatizing experience of my life.
in Tampa, FL |
I trust Dr. Sadler completely. Her medical knowledge is vast. She is always helpful and on target in terms of my health care needs.
in Valrico, FL |
Gail is amazing! She looks at the whole, big picture when it comes to your health. She is meticulous and extremely well read and knowledgeable. She makes it a point to keep up to date with new studies, treatments, and health information. She is friendly and extremely passionate about what she does. I am blessed to have found her
Have you seen Gail Sadler, MSN?
Are you Gail Sadler?