Gail Linn, AUD CCC-A

Audiology (Hearing Aid Fitting) ·  Female

Gail Linn

Gail Linn, AUD CCC-A is an audiology (hearing aid fitter) in Rockville, MD. She graduated from Salus University and specializes in audiology (hearing aid fitting).

Make an appointment

Gail Linn accepts

Gail Linn accepts the following insurance:

Select
MAMSI Alliance PPO
MAMSI MDIPA
MAMSI Optimum Choice HMO
Medicare Supplement PPO

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Maryland

Check if Gail Linn treats your condition or procedure

• Sensorineural Deafness
  • Tinnitus
  • Tympanometry
  • Vertigo

• Audiology (Hearing Aid Fitting)

Salus University

Gail Linn's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Gail Linn

Gail Linn?
Gail Linn's Performance
What People Say About Gail Linn, AUD CCC-A
Dr. Linn was brilliant. I have been wearing a hearing aid for 3 years which was of no help to me. I stopped wearing the unit until Dr Linn adjusted the hearing aid to match my hearing loss. Sibley Audiology could not adjust the unit which I purchased thru the hospital. IT WAS A MIRACLE. I NOW WEAR THE UNIT ALL THE TIME, THANKS DR. LINN
×Post a ResponseAre you Gail Linn, AUD CCC-A?
Dr. Gail Linn is truly exceptional. She is totally focused on customer satisfaction and on providing the best audiology services possible. She utilizes the most advanced methods and technology available to ensure that the hearing aids she fits are tuned as perfectly as possible to address the specific deficiencies in your hearing spectrum. I am so impressed and grateful for what she has done to help me. I cannot recommend her highly enough.
×Post a ResponseAre you Gail Linn, AUD CCC-A?
I was fortunate to become a patient of Dr Gail Linn, Potomac Audiology, seven years ago. She is a superb practitioner in audiology, and has a national reputation for her knowledge, skill, and teaching . She is fluent with all the current high-tech equipment for ensuring the best possible match of a hearing aid with the patient's needs (including the essential "real ear" technology.) She is thoughtful, kind, and tireless in finding the best solutions for each patient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Gail Linn, AUD CCC-A?
I was very impressed with the way I was treated and the technical competence. I cannot say Eneough about how satisfied I am and the excellent service and treatment
×Post a ResponseAre you Gail Linn, AUD CCC-A?
Gail is very professional and efficient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Gail Linn, AUD CCC-A?
I have tried several other places for my hearing aids, but wasn't satisfied with the results until I met Gail. Gail is skilled, patient, and diligent in adjusting my hearing aids to my individual hearing. No other person did so much "tweaking" after the hearing aids arrived to make sure the hearing aids were adjusted correctly. Before I had paid for the first pair, she decided that another newer brand of hearing aid would be better for me and she was right. I have recommended her to others.
×Post a ResponseAre you Gail Linn, AUD CCC-A?
Dr. Gail Linn was very helpful! she diagnosed my hearing aid and made it work much better. thanks!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Gail Linn, AUD CCC-A?
I have been using the services of Dr. Gail Linn for several years and find her to be outstanding in every way. The several friends I have referred to her have been extremely happy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Gail Linn, AUD CCC-A?
I arrived 15 minutes early and Dr. Linn saw me about 5 minutes after that, so very prompt service. She was very kind and efficient. Although she had to deliver not great news that my hearing is not in such good shape, she was very patient and thorough and asked me a couple times if I had questions. Only complaint is that I could hear some background noise during my hearing test, unsure if that was an isolated incident or not.
×Post a ResponseAre you Gail Linn, AUD CCC-A?
Potomac Audiology and Dr. Gail Linn in particular saved my marriage! I had slowly lost a great deal of my hearing ability without knowing it. As a result, I usually answered my wife's comments or questions with a "what". She would repeat herself several times and I would eventually understand what she said. She was getting very frustrated and convinced me that I needed help from an Audiologist. Enter Dr. Linn; in one setting I was fitted with hearing aids and all is peaceful again at home.
×Post a ResponseAre you Gail Linn, AUD CCC-A?
I have recommended Dr. Linn to many others, as my husband and I have found her to be highly skilled, diligent in selecting and adjusting hearing aids to fit individual needs, and a very kind and patient person. Her fees are set at reasonable rates. Everybody we know who has consulted with Dr. Linn agrees that she is outstanding.
×Post a ResponseAre you Gail Linn, AUD CCC-A?
Gail had been my husbands audiologist. He resisted and resisted but ended up thinking this was the best thing that made a difference in his hearing. She is now my audiologist. The entire office staff is amazing and there for me if I ever have any questions. Highly recommend. JJM
×Post a ResponseAre you Gail Linn, AUD CCC-A?
Dr. Linn is just plain terrific...so caring about your hearing problems and ALWAYS willing to see you if there are any problems. She is the best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Gail Linn, AUD CCC-A?

How was your experience with Gail Linn?