Counseling  |
Gail Harper, MA
Gail Harper, MA is a counseling provider who practices in Glendale, AZ. She is 71 years old.

17100 N 67th Ave Ste 400

Glendale, AZ 85308

Learn about Gail Harper

• Counseling
  • Individual Counseling
  • Marriage & Family Therapy

Gail Harper does not have any board certifications listed.

• Counseling Services
  • Family Counseling
  • Marital Counseling

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

Education data for Gail Harper is unavailable at this time.

Gail Harper has no awards or honors listed.

Gail Harper has no media or publications listed.

Gail Harper does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Gail Harper and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Gail Harper's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Gail Harper to family and friends
4.4
Gail Harper's Performance
in Peoria, AZ |
I have been utilizing Gail for counseling off and on for several years (more than I'd like to admit) and have found her to be the most caring yet thorough counselor I have ever been in contact with.. She is easy to talk with, and helps her clients feel comfortable enough to share why they are there to see her. I would highly recommend her to anyone seeking an understanding, knowledgeable and extremely helpful counselor.
in Phoenix |
Gail is a very caring person and makes me feel comfortable and able to tell her anything. She truly cares about her clients and is passionate and will spend the time needed to make sure you leave feeling like you are progressing. She is helping me through my issues and the obstacles I've had in my life. I love that fact that she shares her experiences which helps me feel more comfortable telling her anything as I now know not everyone is perfect. I highly recommend her!!!!
in Glendale, AZ |
I've been seeing Ms. Harper for about 3 months. I would highly recommend her!! I'm so thankful that I found her!!
in Glendale Az |
Gail Harper is an amazing counselor. She has helped me overcome so much. I don't know where I would be without her.
in Phoenix, AZ |
Gail has worked with myself off and on through the past 25 yrs. starting out in my 20s we dealt with depression, then marriage issues, as well as with my daughters teenage struggles. From the beginning I have felt she was very insightful, She is really good at bringing things to light and explaining things on a personal level, that I could understand. I feel She has helped me change my life in many ways. I am so grateful that Gail was once recommended to me so long ago. I recommend her for sure.
Had minor problems to work on with spouse and now all we do is fight. Getting divorced. Talks about her problems and that dictates her level of involvement with you on that day.
Have you seen Gail Harper, MA?
Are you Gail Harper?