Gail Guillory, LCSW

Gail Guillory
Telehealth services available

Family Counseling Associates

4425 Military Trl Ste 203 Jupiter, FL 33458

Gail Guillory, LCSW is a social worker in Jupiter, FL. She specializes in social work and clinical social work.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Social Workers in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Gail Guillory accepts

Gail Guillory accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
Blue Care HMO
Blue Select
BlueDental Choice

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Gail Guillory treats your condition or procedure

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Gail Guillory, LCSW...

Offer weekend visits?

Offer an online patient portal portal?

Have free onsite parking?

Communicate via email?

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Gail Guillory's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Gail Guillory

4.5

Gail Guillory?
Gail Guillory's Performance
What People Say About Gail Guillory, LCSW
I have been seeing Gail in both individual and group settings for approximately 2.5 years. I had worked with previous therapists and had no improvement under their care. Gail is very down to earth helps to make you feel completely comfortable confiding in her. She has given me many tools to help me in my daily life. As I continue to improve, we move to tackling bigger issues. I would highly recommend her to anyone who might have tried going to therapy but not had “the connection” or “made progress”. I was ready to give up prior to starting the work with Gail and have to say she has helped me in so many aspects of my life and with my relationships and helped to rebuild confidence which was pretty much gone prior to starting sessions with her.
L in PBG – Aug 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Gail Guillory, LCSW?
I’ve been seeing Gail for over a year now. Counseling takes some time as the expression goes “Rome wasn’t built in a day”. Gail is very thorough and really has a good heart, she actually cares! By reading a previous review, Gail follows the law and would never do anything to hurt anyone. The whole staff is excellent especially the ladies who handle the front desk. That job is by far not easy and they all do it for a good reason, too make everyone feel comfortable. Keep up the good work!
Richard in Palm Beach Gardens , FL – Jun 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Gail Guillory, LCSW?
Gail is a very empathetic, honest, problem solver. Gail is able to be objective and point out the pros and cons of a challenge with finesse. She inspires you to adjust positively to you “learning opportunity” . She is an extremely effective therapist who offers a variety of solutions / suggestions. My family has experienced some recent trauma and she even hand picked other therapists to offer support to my husband and children. They were all a perfect fit! The office staff is organized, persona
Apr 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Gail Guillory, LCSW?
She was ordered to set up and conform to a Judges order to reunify myself with my children in 2013. Never did that did not write the Judge when she had wrote the Judge previously. Did not notify courts of Fathers non compliance. Acted corruptly against due process of law and violated the United States Constitution terrorized Mother from seeing her children and did not notify courts she had a personal. Relationship with another family memebr prior to being appointed by the court. Failed to comply
Apr 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Gail Guillory, LCSW?
I have a degree in school psychology and worked for 30 years in the field doing psychodiagnostic evaluations and counseling. Gail is one of the most professional,honest, intelligent, effective, and empathetic counselors I have met. She really listens and encourages her clients to become independent and gain self awareness. She has helped me work through grief issues after the loss of my husband.
Sue in Jupiter Florida – Mar 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Gail Guillory, LCSW?
Gail really helped me navigate through a very difficult and painful time in my life. She made me feel comfortable right from the start and was very easy to talk to. Would highly recommend her.
Eatontown, NJ – Mar 11, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Gail Guillory, LCSW?

How was your experience with Gail Guillory?

• Social Work