Chiropractic  |
Dr. Gady Abramson, DC
Back to Mind chiropractic center in Hollywood, Fl, welcomes you to alternative healing. Dr. Gady Abramson and our Hollywood health team wants to share with you the benefits of an holistic chiropractic approach. If you are living with chronic pain, have been injured in an auto accident, have suffered a sports injury or are struggling with years of wear and tear from poor posture, we can help. Dr. Abramson shows you how to live without pain and reduce your risks of future health concerns. Chiropractic care alleviates your symptoms but also rids your body of the source of the pain. As you progress through your chiropractic journey, you also discover the health-boosting benefits. You and your family feel more energized, have better focus and are stronger to prevent future illnesses.

450 N Park Rd Ste 200

Hollywood, FL 33021

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Abramson

• Chiropractic
  • Chiropractic Rehabilitation
  • Chiropractic Spinal Decompression Therapy
  • Chiropractic Sports Medicine

Dr. Abramson does not have any board certifications listed.

• Cervical Herniated Disc

• Boston University School Of Management
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1997
  • Life University / Life Chiropractic College / West Campus
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Abramson has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Abramson has no media or publications listed.

• French Creole
  • Hebrew

Dr. Abramson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Abramson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Abramson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Abramson to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Abramson's Performance
in Hollywoo, FL |
I am very please the way they work. I been to other places and they never been as good as here. I recommend you to come here.
in Boca Raton, FL |
Dr. Abramson and his office staff are of the highest caliber. His diagnostic abilities and treatments are excellent. I highly recommend Dr. Abramson.
in Miami, FL |
I started with a really bad back pain and after a few visit I felt way better, loved the staff and the way the doctor treated me, very happpy with my treatment!
in Miami, FL |
Got here in sever pain. Leaving feeling wonderful. Thank you very much Dr. Gady Abramson
in tamarac florida |
helped me and relived my pain never felt better after treatments he id the best
in Hollywood fl |
Great offoce. Amazin, Dr. Gady Abramson is sonnice,knowledgeable anf explain some well and detailed. Love the staff. I was here weeks ago and now i Feel no pain after 20 years of constant pain. It is unbelievable.
in Miami, FL |
NICE STAFF, don't have to wait. Doctors are great friendly and very knowledgeable, very comfortable environment. I will definitely recommend to anyone.
in Miami, FL |
They are AWESOME! The entire staff, Dr. Abrahamson, Dr. Schwartz and Dr. Weiss are very knowledgeable in their treatments and I feel fantastic afterwards with a smile.
in Fortlauderdale , FL |
Excellent
in Miami, FL |
Dr. Abramson really knows his stuff. My first visit I was stiff with lower back pain caused from an auto accident. A month later I feel better and relieved thanks to Dr. Abramson and his excellent staff.
in Miami, FL |
Love the place. Staff is wonderful Dr. Gady Abramson they take wonderful care of me. I was at another office for several months and didn't get better. After the first visit I have started to feel better, much better, and it is wonderful. I know I will fully recover with their with their help as I already feel much better.
in Miami, FL |
Very efficient and professional Doctor. Very pleased with the prompts results. I highly recommend Dr. Abramson.
in hlwd fla |
I just started to see Dr. Gady on 10-31-16 or a week prior . Very friendly takes times in explaining and showing you your xtray. And his goal to you get you better in a short amount of time . His staff at the front desk. Is not friendly as I only have seen 4 . Make sure your appointment is accurrate when you leave asking for a apptointment card and maybe a email to follow . You do get text alerts confirming your appointment can' t receive text back . And get email regarding your appointment
in Hollywood, FL |
Professional doctor & his friendly staff that will help you through the hearing process. Number one on my list for chiros????
in Miami, Fla |
Dr. Abramson an his staff is wonderful. He is very informative an his methods work very well for me. The staff is professional, nice, an friendly. Love this place.
in Hollywood |
Dr Abramson and his staff were very friendly and helpful. Dr Abramson was very attentive to all the pain I went in with. He made sure he did his best to get rid of my pain quickly. I was able to walk very comfortable when I left his office. He is the best and the only one I will continue to visit if I ever need to..thanks Dr Abramson...
Have you seen Dr. Gady Abramson, DC?
Are you Dr. Abramson?