Frona Israel, LCSW

Relationship Counseling ·  Female

Frona Israel

Frona P. Israel, MSW, BBA, Inc.

1000 N Hiatus Rd Ste 140 Pembroke Pines, FL 33026

Frona Israel, LCSW is a relationship counselor in Pembroke Pines, FL and has been practicing for 24 years. She graduated from Barry Univ in 1995 and specializes in relationship counseling, counseling, and more.

Frona Israel accepts

Frona Israel accepts the following insurance:

Aetna PPO
Carelink HMO
Carelink PPO
Coventry Health Care of Florida
Coventry Health Care of Florida PPO
Coventry Health Care of Florida, Inc.
Carelink HMO
Value Options HMO
Value Options PPO
Vista Health Plan
Commercial HMO

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Frona Israel treats your condition or procedure

Frona Israel's conditions and procedures:

• Addiction
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Adolescent Counseling
  • Adolescent Depression
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Behavior Modification
  • Behavioral Disorders
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Couples Therapy
  • Crisis Intervention
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
  • Emotional Disability
  • Marital Therapy
  • Marriage Break-Up
  • Mindfulness Technique Therapy
  • Panic Attack
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Relationship Issues
  • Separation Anxiety
  • Stress
  • Substance Abuse

Let me help you enjoy the most out of life and conquer life's challenges.  I use a variety of therapeutic treatment modalities including CBT, DBT/mindfulness, support and have an eclectic approach.

• Relationship Counseling

3.9

Frona Israel?
Frona Israel's Performance
What People Say About Frona Israel, LCSW
She is very motivating and passionate about mental health. My experience so far has been amazing not only does she work with my schedule but she helped me design a self care regimen that helped with my mental health and work-life balance.
×Post a ResponseAre you Frona Israel, LCSW?
Nice enviroment in the office. Convenient and flexible scheduling. I went to the doctor for counseling and she helped me narrow down the problem and suggested helpful action plans and followed up. I improved a lot.
×Post a ResponseAre you Frona Israel, LCSW?
Not only knowledgeable, but compassionate. Helped me with the laws in Broward county for a family member with mental and drug addiction problems. With not extra charge.
×Post a ResponseAre you Frona Israel, LCSW?
Dr. Israel is a wonderful and caring therapist. Thank you for helping my husband and myself to work through our issues. I have nothing but positive things to say about her. I truly recommend this office and Dr. Israel.
×Post a ResponseAre you Frona Israel, LCSW?
I came to see therapist Frona Israel for bereavement counseling as well as for a family crisis I was facing at the same time. She was understanding, a great listener, and she was very helpful in getting me through that particular difficult time. She is very knowledgeable in her specialty and I would highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Frona Israel, LCSW?
Dr. Israel is warm and attentive. She listens and offers good advice. She also offers exercises to help you get over your concerns.
×Post a ResponseAre you Frona Israel, LCSW?
Frona really helped me understand how to stand up for myself and the importance of putting my foot down in certain family situations. She taught me how to put my needs first and how to see things in a way I never saw before without feeling bad about it. She is tough but her approach really pushed me to see a side of myself I didn't know I could follow through with and I truly felt better after.
×Post a ResponseAre you Frona Israel, LCSW?
I took my boys to see her as we are going through divorce issues. The boy opened up to her and really looked forward to see her. great experience
×Post a ResponseAre you Frona Israel, LCSW?
I was easily able to set up an appointment. I arrived 30 min prior to fill out new patient paperwork. I was told it was cash only for the copay when I scheduled the appointment. So was prepared beforehand. I received counseling with my fiance and I felt like it helped us very much. Thank you so much Frona!
×Post a ResponseAre you Frona Israel, LCSW?
I would never rec to someone looking to get better. Rude unorganized and a terrible person. She made me wait 1hr30min and didn't even apologize. Once in her office she coldly sat and stared at me waiting for me to fill out paperwork wasting my session time and blaming me for it. She's the one who needs counseling. If you are depressed or feel like hurting your self then you will def do it after seeing her. Absolute joke to her profession. Office doesn't accept FSA she wants cash so go to ATM.
×Post a ResponseAre you Frona Israel, LCSW?
Excelen Dr soon we star to see her thing been different. Nice consuling
×Post a ResponseAre you Frona Israel, LCSW?
The first time I met with Dr. Frona Israel, I was very afraid to talk to her due to an unforeseen incident that took place in the beginning of this year. I was so pleased at how she handled me and my daughter situation, she was so Professional, caring and most of all she listened without judgment. The feedback was everything each session, and most of all she help me get back on track. By taking it 1 day at a time. I truly Love Dr. Frona!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Frona Israel, LCSW?
I am so humbly thankful that God place this lady in my life 6.5 years ago.???????? I prayed on who would counsel my fiancé and I 6.5 years ago on the journey to marriage hood and she did just that and we are so happily married and just had a child and are so ecstatic that we found the best therapist, doctor, counselor ever! She has listened and advise and diagnose our short comings in an unbiased way and so gentle to the both of us and tough. She has made is an amazing counselor!
×Post a ResponseAre you Frona Israel, LCSW?
She is a very professional therapist. She care about her patients and makes sure you recover from whatever is you are going through.
×Post a ResponseAre you Frona Israel, LCSW?
I have been a patient of Dr Israel for 2 and a half years,.She is very knowlegable and has always given me good advice in moments that I really needed it.
×Post a ResponseAre you Frona Israel, LCSW?
I found her being blunt and unnecessarily overworried about insurance company paying her. During sessions she doesn't know the answers to questions. Everything is "it's up to you", "I don't know", "you choose it. You find out". I've seen several Psychologist but there is cero rapport from this person. No connection. But the most annoying aspect is that she uses a lot of gashlighting. She makes premature statements on superficial impressions. I don't recommend her at all. Absolutely useless.
×Post a ResponseAre you Frona Israel, LCSW?
Always refreshing..there are days when I am real crazy and not knowing myself..my very friendly therapist who has the best personality and always willing to help and willing to listen..helps me get thru my days..she is always willing to lend a hand and work with you..I will never change my therapist Front Israel for another therapist...she is the best and I mean THE BEST..
×Post a ResponseAre you Frona Israel, LCSW?
Frona has been immensely helpful in getting me through the roughest time of my life when my wife passed away fro her third bout of cancer. Being her sole caregiver for over a year and watching her suffer from the radiation and chemo and the horrific side effects took a huge toll on me. It had been almost a year now since her passing and it has been life altering and shattering. Frona has been so helpful in helping me reassemble my life and get on with the business of living.
×Post a ResponseAre you Frona Israel, LCSW?
The worst experince ever! After only one visit she suggested so irresponsable conclusions, she is so unprofessional, she is not nice with kids, she is definitly the worst ;(
×Post a ResponseAre you Frona Israel, LCSW?

How was your experience with Frona Israel?