Dr. Freire Alcantara, DPT

Physical Therapy ·  Male · Age 29

Dr. Alcantara

Meli Orthopedic Centers of Excellence----Physical Therapy

2964 N State Road 7 Margate, FL 33063

Dr. Freire Alcantara, DPT is a physical therapist in Margate, FL and has been practicing for 4 years. He graduated from Nova Southeastern University in 2015 and specializes in physical therapy, orthopedic physical therapy, and more.

Dr. Alcantara accepts

Dr. Alcantara accepts the following insurance:

AvMed
Worker's Compensation WC
Tricare
Worker's Compensation
Worker's Compensation WC

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Alcantara treats your condition or procedure

• Physical Therapy
  • Shoulder Pain
  • Sports Injuries
  • Sprain

Dr. Freire ( Freddy) Alcantara, DPT is an orthopedic physical therapist in Margate, FL and has been practicing for 3 years. He graduated from Nova Southeastern University / Doctorate In Physical Therapy in 2015 and specializes in orthopedic physical therapy, physical therapy, and more.

• Physical Therapy
  • Orthopedic Physical Therapy
  • Sports Physical Therapy

Nova Southeastern University
2015
Cscs-National Strength and Conditioning Association--Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
Nova Southeastern University
Atc-National Athletic Trainers' Association--Certified Athletic Trainer

Dr. Alcantara's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Alcantara

Dr. Alcantara?
Dr. Alcantara's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Freire Alcantara, DPT
RecentMost Helpful
Dr. Alcantara is very professional, yet also compassionate and caring. He takes the time to truly understand what your individual problem is, and is continuously reevaluating your therapy to ensure you’re getting the most out of it. He and everybody in the office also try hard to make sure that your’re having fun while you’re there, if possible. I would definitely recommend him to family, friends, and strangers!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Freire Alcantara, DPT?
Wonderful treatment ! Has made my recovery manageable and effective. I was in excruciating pain prior to meeting Dr. Alcantara. He's incredibly talented.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Freire Alcantara, DPT?
The doctor is very respectful and caring!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Freire Alcantara, DPT?
wow He is such a sweetheart he’s kind very well spoken, he does a excellent job a very good job and when it comes down to explaining what’s going to my feet he lets me know how to do things the right way.I’d recommend Dr.Alcantara to anyone ????
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Freire Alcantara, DPT?
Dr. Alcantara was very professional and knowledgeable throughout my entire rehab process. My goal was to return to running triathlons after being told I may never be able to again. He never gave up on me and pushed me to keep moving forward. I am getting ready to race my first competition in over a year and I owe it all to Dr. Alcantara and his great staff. Thank you so much!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Freire Alcantara, DPT?
He is courteous , patient, soft-spoken and knowledgeable. He is observant as to how far to push your therapy without causing too much discomfort.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Freire Alcantara, DPT?
Dr. Alcantara is very professional, he always makes sure I have a clear understanding of what I need to do, excellent therapist all around!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Freire Alcantara, DPT?
Freddy has been great throughout my rehab process. He worked with me to accomplish my personal goals as well as rehab goals and now I am able to get back to running and doing my 5Ks!. Thank you Freddy!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Freire Alcantara, DPT?
Freddy has been a great help with my recovery. I would recommend him to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Freire Alcantara, DPT?
Kind, and very professional! I would highly recommend. He makes physical therapy a enjoyable experience, and I look forward to each session.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Freire Alcantara, DPT?
Worked w/Freddy after my ACL reconstruction surgery. He’s professional, knowledgeable, caring and attentive. He provides a welcoming laid-back atmosphere. He does a great job explaining the source and mechanics of any difficulties I experience during PT. I can tell he genuinely cares about my progress and helping me get my knee mobility back to normal function and range. Although I endured some pain during PT, which is expected, I highly recommend him to anyone in need of some quality rehab.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Freire Alcantara, DPT?
Freddy is not only very professional & knowledgeable but friendly, caring and puts you at ease. I had a difficult injury and he kept me motivated and reassured me. He and the whole staff made me feel like family. He truly cared in my healing and progress. I most highly recommended him and that whole practice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Freire Alcantara, DPT?
Freddy is an amazing physical therapist. I’m currently a patient and he’s helping me progressively overcome my injury. He’s very caring towards his patients.
Hey is great
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Freire Alcantara, DPT?
I recently went to another PT practice for a rotator cuff injury and I got worse. Ended up requiring surgery. I receive to go back to the same place and was recommended Freddy by my surgeon. He has been a miracle worker with my shoulder.I feel great now. I wish I would've came sooner.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Freire Alcantara, DPT?
I must say it's a pleasure to meet Freddy. He is very great at what he do. I came in this morning in pain and he worked so excellent with me that i felt no pain in the end. I appreciate havjng someone like him because he is gentle and passionate with you. I will recommend Freddy to anyone in need of physical therapy because he is great.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Freire Alcantara, DPT?
He is really patient. He is a great therapist, he push me. My arm was really really weak when i went to see him and now i can move my arm. Its a pleasant environment. I highly recommanded dr. ALcantara and the team. They are really professionnal.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Freire Alcantara, DPT?
I will like to endorse Dr. Alcantara as one of the Best Physical therapist i had ever have, very knowledgeable and professional. Dr. Alcantara help me out to a nice recovery after having my rotator cuff surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Freire Alcantara, DPT?

How was your experience with Dr. Alcantara?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Alcantara treats patients.

Compare Providers