Dr. Freddie Taborda, PSY.D

Psychology ·  Male · Age 57

Dr. Taborda

The Healing Psyche

53 W Jackson Blvd Ste 438 Chicago, IL 60604

Dr. Freddie Taborda, PSY.D is a psychologist in Chicago, IL. He specializes in psychology and psychotherapy.

Dr. Taborda accepts

Dr. Taborda accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check if Dr. Taborda treats your condition or procedure

You may be trying to find a solution to your current emotional dilemma, and you know you have the potential to live a more enjoyable and meaningful life; however, sometimes life challenges can create setbacks that are difficult to tackle alone. ...

• Psychology
  • Psychotherapy

Dr. Taborda's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Taborda

Dr. Taborda?
Dr. Taborda's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Freddie Taborda, PSY.D
RecentHighestLowest
Dr. Freddie is very perfect and helpful person. He was helping me to solve my life issues at the time. I saw Dr. Freddie several times and experience was amazing. I was working with him on my self confidence, emotional stability, personal development and understanding life figures in general. After my sessions I continued seeing Dr. Freddie and I just want to say thanks Dr. Freddie for everything and I really appreciate our mutual effort towards our goals. Mr. Stronger Person
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Freddie Taborda, PSY.D?
I was a mess when I met Dr. Freddie. I have no idea how to handle my traumatic experienced. Dr Freddie helped me through my emotional state, he's very kind, supportive, knowledgeable, a good listener and you feel at home everytime I see him. He received me so warmly and I know I went to the perfect person who I can trust and can help me professionally with my personal struggles in life. I highly recommend Dr Freddie Taborda!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Freddie Taborda, PSY.D?
Soy recién llegada a este país, y me alegra encontrar profesionales que dominen varios idiomas! El Dr taborda me ha brindado su apoyo en tiempos difíciles para mi!! También lo puede hacer por ud!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Freddie Taborda, PSY.D?
I have been seeing Doctor Taborda for more than 4 years now. He has helped me get through many difficult situations in my life. He helped me see the potential in me. I learned techniques that I can use in my daily life that help me get grounded and present. The more I learn about myself the more I want to keep exploring and growing. Doctor Freddy is kind, patient and honest. He works with integrity and ethic.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Freddie Taborda, PSY.D?
I suffered from anxiety and panic attacks for years due to traumatic events from my childhood. I knew the source of the anxiety but could not understand what triggered the attacks in my present day to day life. Dr. Freddie was so compassionate and understanding of my fears and worries that he made me feel like I could tell him anything without judgement. In less than two years he helped me to heal and overcome my anxiety attacks. Now I am able to stop them before they start.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Freddie Taborda, PSY.D?
When I first met with Dr. Taborda I was lost, and I felt helpless to fix my issues. He knew how to help me understand the source of my anxiety and helped me learn how to find a solution. He let me talk, and when I thought I didn't have anything else to say, he asked the right questions, which would lead to into a new place. Dr. Taborda represented the guidance I was looking for to manage my anxiety and understand myself better.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Freddie Taborda, PSY.D?
I have been a patient of Dr. Freddie's on and off for the past eight years. He assisted me throughout numerous personal challenges, enabling me to address my overwhelming fears, stress, and anxiety with aging. He helped me to learn to manage my thoughts and to finally find acceptance. Our minds control our actions and I can now recognize when to take charge of my self-critical thoughts that have filled my mind since childhood. Dr. Freddie guides you with compassion and a gentle nature.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Freddie Taborda, PSY.D?
He is very kind doctor I never seen that good advice doctor
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Freddie Taborda, PSY.D?

How was your experience with Dr. Taborda?