Dr. Freddie Taborda, PSY.D

Dr. Freddie Taborda, PSY.D

Jungian Analysis  ·
Dr. Freddie Taborda, PSY.D is a jungian analyst in Chicago, IL. He specializes in jungian analysis and psychotherapy.Read his story

53 W Jackson Blvd Ste 438

Chicago, IL 60604

Learn about Dr. Taborda

Dr. Taborda's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Taborda "You may be trying to find a solution to your current emotional dilemma, and you know you have the potential to live a more enjoyable and meaningful life; however, sometimes life challenges can create setbacks that are difficult to tackle alone. You may be under a lot of pressure, feeling stuck, depressed, anxious, or that "things are not going well." Still, there is hope. My name is Dr. Freddie Taborda, and I would like to help. You do not have to go through these difficult times alone. You and I can explore creative solutions that can promote healing and build a more promising future. I offer the following culturally-sensitive services in English and Spanish: Individual Therapy Couples Therapy Child and Family Therapy Psychological Assessments for Immigration. I provide these services in a culturally-sensitive manner. Early in my professional career, I met a curious, dedicated, and warm young woman who was going through difficult times. Initially she was nervous when we met. She did not know specifically how her life may change as a result of therapy. Neither did I. She felt depressed often and also anxious. As we continued meeting, she felt more comfortable and courageously told me, that she felt hopeless, stuck in life, very confused, and full of worries. Little by little, as she looked within during our work together, her life began to change. She became more assertive, and clearer in her options and goals in her professional and personal life. Likewise, her relationships with others became more satisfying and stable. She was significantly less depressed and anxious, and as she said to me almost at the end of our work together, "I feel happier with myself and in life now than when I met you the first time." I have practiced professionally for 27 years, and I have found so much meaning and joy in my call to help people. I am a licensed psychotherapist who holds a doctoral degree in Clinical Psychology. Also, I am a Candidate in the Analyst Training program at the C. G. Jung Institute of Chicago, and I feel privileged and honored when people call me to seek help. That is why I am looking forward to hearing from you. Dr. Freddie Taborda LCPC, PSY.D"

This content was provided by Dr. Taborda "You may be trying to find a solution to your current emotional dilemma, and you know you have the potential to live a more enjoyable and meaningful life; however, sometimes life challenges can create setbacks that are difficult to tackle alone. You may be under a lot of pressure, feeling stuck, depressed, anxious, or that "things are not going well." Still, there is hope. I would like to help. You do not have to go through these difficult times alone. You and I can explore creative solutions that can promote healing and build a more promising future. I offer the following services (Spanish/English).

I have practiced professionally for 27 years, and I have found so much meaning and joy in my call to help people. I am a licensed psychotherapist who holds a doctoral degree in Clinical Psychology. Also, I am a bilingual (Spanish) Jungian Psychoanalyst who is culturally sensitive, and I feel privileged and honored when people call me to seek help. Dr. Freddie Taborda LCPC, PSY.D"

• Jungian Analysis
  • Psychotherapy

Dr. Taborda does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

Education data for Dr. Taborda is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Taborda has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Taborda has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Taborda does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Taborda and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Taborda's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Taborda to family and friends

Dr. Taborda's Performance

Soy recién llegada a este país, y me alegra encontrar profesionales que dominen varios idiomas! El Dr taborda me ha brindado su apoyo en tiempos difíciles para mi!! También lo puede hacer por ud!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I have been seeing Doctor Taborda for more than 4 years now. He has helped me get through many difficult situations in my life. He helped me see the potential in me. I learned techniques that I can use in my daily life that help me get grounded and present. The more I learn about myself the more I...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I suffered from anxiety and panic attacks for years due to traumatic events from my childhood. I knew the source of the anxiety but could not understand what triggered the attacks in my present day to day life. Dr. Freddie was so compassionate and understanding of my fears and worries that he made...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
When I first met with Dr. Taborda I was lost, and I felt helpless to fix my issues. He knew how to help me understand the source of my anxiety and helped me learn how to find a solution. He let me talk, and when I thought I didn't have anything else to say, he asked the right questions, which would...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I have been a patient of Dr. Freddie's on and off for the past eight years. He assisted me throughout numerous personal challenges, enabling me to address my overwhelming fears, stress, and anxiety with aging. He helped me to learn to manage my thoughts and to finally find acceptance. Our minds...more
Are you Dr. Taborda?

Nearby providers with similar experience

Child & Adolescent Psychiatry