Dr. Fred Russo, DC

ChiropracticMaleAge 60

Dr. Russo

Tallahassee Chiropractic

1289 Cedar Center Dr Tallahassee, FL 32301

Dr. Fred Russo, DC is a Chiropractor in Tallahassee, FL and has over 29 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from National University of Health Sciences / National College of Chiropractic medical school in 1992. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Russo to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Chiropractors in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Russo treats your condition or procedure

• Rehabilitation Therapy
  • Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ) Treatment
  • Whiplash

Dr. Russo accepts

Dr. Russo accepts the following insurance:

Dr. Russo's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Russo

Dr. Russo
Dr. Russo was my daughter’s doctor while she attended FSU. He recommended a plan for her, which I was a bit hesitant, but after seeing her improvements leaps and bounds, I want everyone to know that he truly gave my daughter her happiness back! Thank you Dr. Russo! I am blessed that you were there for her.
Elaine Mora – Aug 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fred Russo, DC?
I have been brought back from the brink of disaster 3 times by Dr. Fred Russo! I have serious back issues (My vertebrae L1-L5 are either herniated or bulging), and I first came to Fred about 5 yrs ago. Due to several accidents, I have suffered lower back pain for years, with some excruciating sciatica thrown in for good measure. Fred has used interesting and novel techniques to help me be able to keep working, long after my “due date” has expired. If it wasn’t for him, I would have been forced to terminate my employment as a server/bartender years ago. I sincerely thank you Fred, for all the good work you’ve done on me, and your attention to my specific details has kept me employed! I would wholeheartedly recommend you see Dr. Russo if you’re experiencing pain, he can help you manage it comfortably and he’s also hilarious , which puts you at ease. Thank you, Doc! See you soon!
Roy F Rodriguez – Jul 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fred Russo, DC?
I have been a patient since 2005 for management of scoliosis. In 2017, he discovered collagen loss in one of my hips which would require replacement. For the next 7 months we pre-habed the muscles preparing for surgery which went perfectly. Afterwards, we re-habed for an additional 3 months. He pushed just enough to keep me moving forward with no setbacks at all. Now, 7 months after surgery, I can dance, wear high heels, climb stairs & ladders, balance on either foot, etc. THANK YOU!
B. Radcliffe in Tallahassee, FL – Jul 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fred Russo, DC?
I have seen other chiropractors in the past with little to no relief from my issues. Dr. Russo laid out a plan for me and within a few visits I was already feeling the results. He was able to give me a part of my life back that honestly I thought was gone for good! I highly recommend anyone to give him a try. You will not be disappointed!
Spencer in Tallahassee, FL – Dec 18, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fred Russo, DC?
I have been a chiropractic patient for many years. I will be the first to tell you that all chiropractic treatment is not the same and it is crucial for you to find a good doctor. Dr. Russo will be able to accurately diagnose exactly what your problem is. When you visit Dr. Russo you will be spending your time with the doctor and not with assistants or machines. I strongly believe you will find his methodology is superior to many other chiropractors. Dr. Russo is extremely easy to work with.
william glover in Tallahassee, FL – Nov 17, 2017
Thanks Bill, you of all people know how much...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fred Russo, DC?
Dr. Russo is the best chiropractor we (my wife and I) have found in our 30 years in Tallahassee, We tried others when I was insured by Capital Health Plan but the chiropractors on CHP could not give us the pain relief provided by Dr. Russo. His performance consistently is worth paying our costs out of pocket. I don't know which insurance he does take, but for the few dollars more we pay without insurance, his results are worth our cost. Thank you Dr. Russo for keeping us healthy! Bob & Carol
Tallahassee, FL – Jan 26, 2016
Thanks Bob and Carol. Kind words. I have enjoyed...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fred Russo, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Russo?

I've been in practice for 24 years, and I  am currently  completing my diplomate degree in functional Neurology. Throughout my athletic career...Read more

• Chiropractic