Chinese Herbal Medicine  |
Frantz Duclervil, DAOM
Frantz Duclervil, is a Florida Licensed Acupuncture Physician. He undergo his medical training at Atlantic Institute of Oriental Medicine in Fort Lauderdale. Many have asked me how I developed an interest in acupuncture: It all started waking up in the middle of the night to tend to my 4 year old daughter. My wife and I would be awakened in the middle of the night by our daughter wheezing and coughing. We began to notice that our daughter would develop a cold or have breathing trouble when she was exposed to a cold environment. Eating ice cream, opening the refrigerator door, even splashing around in the swimming pool made her sick. We tried to protect her as much as we could, but she was not getting better. Consequently, we took her to her primary care physician. She was diagnosed with asthma. We were told that we had to limit her outdoor activity and she had to take medication for asthma. Like any young child, she enjoyed playing outdoors; she could not stay outside for long periods of time. She was sensitive to allergens and prone to catching colds which would in turn cause an asthma attack. Her asthma medication was marginally effective and short lived. The more I researched the negative effects of the medications that she was taking, the more worried I became. I could not imagine continuing to put her tiny liver and kidneys through the stress of powerful drugs and I knew that it was only a matter of time before her overall health was negatively impacted but what was the alternative? We heard that acupuncture had been effective in treating asthma, but we did not want to place our daughter's health in the hands of folklore and unscientific methods. We did not trust anything that was not Western Medicine. However, after a great deal of research and debate, my wife and I decided to go see a Doctor of Oriental Medicine and Acupuncture. The doctor diagnosed our daughter with cold in the stomach, in Chinese terms Wei Qi Deficiency. She recommended acupuncture twice a week and gave us several granules to use with specific instructions. After one month, my daughter completely recovered. I was extremely grateful and utterly AMAZED! I was so awestruck in fact that I pursued an education in Traditional Chinese Medicine. My daughter is now 12 years and she has not had an asthma attack in 8 years. I continue to be dumbfounded by the healing that Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) imparts. I am confident that TCM will astound you as well! In my practice I am a general TCM practitioner , I use acupuncture and herbal medicine to treat all types of medical conditions from the common cold to the most severe conditions including providing support care for cancer patients.

2787 E Oakland Park Blvd Ste 208

Oakland Park, FL 33306

• Cigna-HealthSpring

Learn about Frantz Duclervil

This content was provided by Frantz Duclervil "As an Acupuncture Physician and herbalist , I am aware that each case is unique. As a

a result , I have devoted to targeting the problem of every patient under my care and nurse

them back to optimum health. I will not stop until the most effective treatment plan is

achieved."

• Chinese Herbal Medicine
  • Acupuncture

Frantz Duclervil does not have any board certifications listed.

• Allergies

• Florida Atlantic University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2005
  • Atlantic Institute Of Oriental Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2010

Frantz Duclervil has no awards or honors listed.

Frantz Duclervil has no media or publications listed.

• French Creole
  • Portuguese

Frantz Duclervil does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Frantz Duclervil and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Frantz Duclervil's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Are you Frantz Duclervil?

Visit Frantz Duclervil