Dr. Franklin Luke Jr, DC

Dr. Franklin Luke Jr, DC

Chiropractic  |
Male
Dr. Franklin Luke Jr, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Richmond, VA.

3 S 12th St

Richmond, VA 23219

Learn about Dr. Luke Jr

• Chiropractic

Dr. Luke Jr does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

Education data for Dr. Luke Jr is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Luke Jr has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Luke Jr has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Luke Jr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Luke Jr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Luke Jr's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Luke Jr to family and friends
3.6
Dr. Luke Jr's Performance
in Mechanicsville, VA |
I visited Dr. Luke for pain in my shoulder about 3 years ago. I could not throw a ball for several months due to the pain. After visiting Dr. Luke for about 6 weeks the pain gradually disappeared. I still visit Dr. Luke every 2 weeks for adjustments and this has helped with my overall health and wellness. Dr. Luke has a very clean and welcoming office with friendly staff.
Richmond, VA |
Dr. Luke was recommended to me by a friend who loved him. I was not impressed. He did not explain what he was doing well while making adjustments. He recommended that I come back twice a week and did not listen when I told him I could only afford to return once a week. My biggest complaint is that I left in more pain in places that have not been bothering me than I came in with. The pain has lasted several days. I've been to chiropractors many times before and never left feeling worse.
Richmond, VA |
Dr. Luke seems to be a nice guy but his attempt to get you to come in for multiple visits for corrective care seems a bit fabricated. He describes himself as a wellness chiropractor but does not take time to discuss wellness practices that apply to your condition. Aside from giving you multiple handouts he spends little time speaking with you and addressing real issues. He does the same adjustments EVERY time you go there even if there is little progress. First few visits are LONG!
Richmond, VA |
I've been to chiropractors before so have learned to tell the difference between a good one and a bad one.Generally when I've been adjusted by a chiropractor I feel better afterwards but every time with Dr. Luke I felt more discomfort afterwards than when I walked in the door. Further, he never changed what kind of adjustments he made even if I told him certain areas felt tighter than others, he'd still do the exact same adjustments. He's the only chiropractor downtown but isn't worth the money
Have you seen Dr. Franklin Luke Jr, DC?
Are you Dr. Luke Jr?