Dr. Frank Winski, OD

Dr. Frank Winski, OD

Optometry  ·
Dr. Frank Winski, OD is an optometrist in Atlanta, GA. He graduated from New England College of Optometry and specializes in optometry.

3120 Maple Dr NE

• Eye Procedure
  • Eyeglasses
  • Soft Contact Lenses
  • Vision Screening

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• New England College of Optometry
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Omni Eye Services

Dr. Winski has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Winski does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Winski and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Winski's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Winski to family and friends

Dr. Winski's Performance

Dr. Winski is very professional and thorough. He walked me through my various options, explaining each choice clearly and concisely.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I have been a patient of Dr. Winski for many years and would highly recommend him. He has always taken the time to give me explanations when I ask questions. He is very knowledgeable and professional. I trust him with my vision and eye care.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Horrible manners and dealings with patient/family. After spending over 90 minutes with testing and waiting Dr. Winski came in to say "see you in 6 months". He sat on the chair turning his back against the patient and family charting his computer documentation. No explanation as to what were the...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

I remember this visit well. I take patient care very seriously and feel that these accusations are unfair. As I recall, this lady was upset that she had to take time off from work to deal with her dad's serious medical problems. On his previous visit we discussed his medical condition and need for additional testing. She was informed no treatment was necessary at this time and was asked to return in six months. At no time did I say Medicare does not pay us enough to explain results to patients.

He was a little short and a bit rude. Needs to work on his bedside manners.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

With a busy schedule, I do sometimes feel rushed and end up being a little short. I apologize if I came across in this manner. Since we just hired another doctor, hopefully this will change in the near future. My goal is always to make my patients feel valued and appreciated.

He is a rude, arrogant, and condescending man. Would not ever return to his office.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

We're sorry this visit didn't meet your expectations. We do have many other providers in our office who would be happy to take care of your eye care needs.