Dr. Frank Fabbiano, DC

Chiropractic ·  Male · Age 34

Dr. Fabbiano

Valrico Spine and Rehab Center

1103 Lithia Pinecrest Rd Brandon, FL 33511

Dr. Frank Fabbiano, DC is a chiropractor in Brandon, FL and has been practicing for 10 years. He graduated from Palmer College Of Chiropractic Florida in 2009 and specializes in chiropractic, physical therapy, and more.

Dr. Fabbiano's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Fabbiano

Dr. Fabbiano?
Dr. Fabbiano's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Frank Fabbiano, DC
I have been extremely pleased with this practice. Dr. Fabbiano and his staff have been nothing less than professional, friendly, kind, and caring. They are all knowledgeable and happy to answer questions; and most importantly, Dr. Fabbiano and the massage therapists have helped me tremendously with my injuries. They really are an exceptional group of people, and you will be in very good hands here. I highly recommend them to anyone in need of chiropractic services.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Fabbiano, DC?
I have been to several chiropractors over the year and Dr. Fabbiano is the best. He explains the causes and treatments and cares about his patients. Most importantly, he is effective in relieving my pain.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Fabbiano, DC?
Dr. Frank and his staff truly care for your health and well being. Here's what I admire the most about Dr. Frank: after being a patient for about a month, we assessed how I was feeling. Dr. Frank suggested two other paths for me to follow in addition to his care. How refreshing to know that he put MY health first, even if it meant that I cut back on my visits with him. It truly showed what a kind, caring, good man he is. They are wonderful people who put their patients FIRST!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Fabbiano, DC?
I absolutely couldn't be happier with this office. The atmosphere is like no other starting with the very warming and nice front office all the way to Dr. Frank. I was in a car accident and was experiencing pain in my back and neck the massage, STEM and Dr Frank have helped me so much. My daughter was also in the car and hurt her neck. Dr. Frank is so great with her. The massage therapist are amazing and want to make you as comfortable as possible.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Fabbiano, DC?
Dr. Fabiano and his team are the best!.....Great attitude, very knowledgable and most of all....outstanding results on your treatment. I highly recommend Valrico Spine and Rehab to put you on the road to recovery!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Fabbiano, DC?
I have 20+ years as a chiropractic patient. I recently moved from the Midwest to the Tampa area. +Called as a new patient, scheduled for the same day +My insurance is accepted--second plus +Staff is friendly, listens, high level of professionalism +Dr. Fabbiano took time to review my history and genuinely listened and cared about what I had to say. He clearly explained his treatment approach and didn't pressure me for additional appointments. Outstanding experience all around.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Fabbiano, DC?
Dr. Fabbiano and staff are wonderful; I highly recommend him for anybody who has neck or back pain. I was in a car accident 4 years ago and was unable to turn my neck to the right side and, within a month, I have complete ROM. I also respect his honesty. Unlike many chiropractors in practice today, he jumps on a treatment plan (and doesn't just try to take your money).
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Fabbiano, DC?
Saw him for pain in lower back after car accident. Excellent approach, personable and effective......highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Fabbiano, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Fabbiano?

At Valrico Spine and Rehab Center, Dr. Frank Fabbiano and his team are dedicated to providing individuals with specialized conservative care and wellness. Whether you have neck pain or are suffering from a long-term injury, our team is committed to p...

• Chiropractic

2006
University At Buffalo-State University Of New York
2006

Dr. Fabbiano accepts

Dr. Fabbiano accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
Medicare
Special Needs Plan SNP

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Fabbiano treats your condition or procedure

• Neck Pain Procedure
  • Physical Therapy
  • Sports Injuries
  • Whiplash

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Fabbiano treats patients.

67% Patient experience rating, 2% lower than the national average

• Patient Safety Excellence Award™ (2019)