Dr. Frank Fabbiano, DC

Dr. Frank Fabbiano, DC

Chiropractic  |
Dr. Frank Fabbiano, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Valrico, FL. He is 33 years old and has been practicing for 8 years. Dr. Fabbiano is affiliated with Brandon Regional Hospital.

4341 Lynx Paw Trl

Valrico, FL 33596

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • Medicare

Learn about Dr. Fabbiano

This content was provided by Dr. Fabbiano "At Valrico Spine and Rehab Center, Dr. Frank Fabbiano and his team are dedicated to providing individuals with specialized conservative care and wellness. Whether you have neck pain or are suffering from a long-term injury, our team is committed to providing personalized treatment plans based on your needs. We have a genuine concern for your overall well-being, and we are focused on the goal of achieving optimal health ."

• Chiropractic
  • Dietetics
  • Massage Therapy
  • Physical Therapy

Dr. Fabbiano does not have any board certifications listed.

• Back Disorders

• Florida Orthopaedic Institute
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2009
  • Palmer College Of Chiropractic
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2009

Dr. Fabbiano has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Fabbiano has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Fabbiano does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Fabbiano and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Fabbiano's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Fabbiano to family and friends
Dr. Fabbiano's Performance
in Lithia |
I have been extremely pleased with this practice. Dr. Fabbiano and his staff have been nothing less than professional, friendly, kind, and caring. They are all knowledgeable and happy to answer questions; and most importantly, Dr. Fabbiano and the massage therapists have helped me tremendously with my injuries. They really are an exceptional group of people, and you will be in very good hands here. I highly recommend them to anyone in need of chiropractic services.
in Tampa, FL |
I have been to several chiropractors over the year and Dr. Fabbiano is the best. He explains the causes and treatments and cares about his patients. Most importantly, he is effective in relieving my pain.
in Riverview, FL |
Dr. Frank and his staff truly care for your health and well being. Here's what I admire the most about Dr. Frank: after being a patient for about a month, we assessed how I was feeling. Dr. Frank suggested two other paths for me to follow in addition to his care. How refreshing to know that he put MY health first, even if it meant that I cut back on my visits with him. It truly showed what a kind, caring, good man he is. They are wonderful people who put their patients FIRST!
Kissimmee, FL |
I absolutely couldn't be happier with this office. The atmosphere is like no other starting with the very warming and nice front office all the way to Dr. Frank. I was in a car accident and was experiencing pain in my back and neck the massage, STEM and Dr Frank have helped me so much. My daughter was also in the car and hurt her neck. Dr. Frank is so great with her. The massage therapist are amazing and want to make you as comfortable as possible.
in Lithia, FL |
Dr. Fabiano and his team are the best!.....Great attitude, very knowledgable and most of all....outstanding results on your treatment. I highly recommend Valrico Spine and Rehab to put you on the road to recovery!
in Tampa, FL |
I have 20+ years as a chiropractic patient. I recently moved from the Midwest to the Tampa area. +Called as a new patient, scheduled for the same day +My insurance is accepted--second plus +Staff is friendly, listens, high level of professionalism +Dr. Fabbiano took time to review my history and genuinely listened and cared about what I had to say. He clearly explained his treatment approach and didn't pressure me for additional appointments. Outstanding experience all around.
in Lithia, FL |
Dr. Fabbiano and staff are wonderful; I highly recommend him for anybody who has neck or back pain. I was in a car accident 4 years ago and was unable to turn my neck to the right side and, within a month, I have complete ROM. I also respect his honesty. Unlike many chiropractors in practice today, he jumps on a treatment plan (and doesn't just try to take your money).
in Valrico, FL |
Saw him for pain in lower back after car accident. Excellent approach, personable and effective......highly recommend.
Have you seen Dr. Frank Fabbiano, DC?
Are you Dr. Fabbiano?