Fong-Yi Wei, LAC

Acupuncture ·  Female

Fong-Yi Wei

Essence Way Acupuncture PC

37 Fremont Rd Valley Stream, NY 11581

Fong-Yi Wei, LAC is an acupuncturist in Valley Stream, NY. She graduated from New York College Of Traditional Chinese Medicine and specializes in acupuncture, chinese herbal medicine, and more.

Fong-Yi Wei accepts

Fong-Yi Wei accepts the following insurance:

EmblemHealth

• Insomnia
  • Medical Acupuncture
  • Menopause
  • Moxibustion
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Nutritional Counseling
  • Pain Disorder
  • Pain Management
  • Parkinson's Disease
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Skin Diseases
  • Sports Injuries
  • Stress
  • Stress Management
  • Stroke
  • Weight Loss

She is passionate about Acupuncture & Chinese Herbology in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) and natural alternative medicine.
Her goal is to provide the health and wellness benefits of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) to all patients no matter rich or poor.

• Acupuncture

Fong-Yi Wei?
Fong-Yi Wei's Performance
What People Say About Fong-Yi Wei, LAC
RecentMost Helpful
Dr Wei cured me with only a few treatments!!!! I had extreme itching (couldn't sleep at night) and a horrible rash. It was beyond exhausting to live with. Immediately after my first treatment I felt a huge sign of relief.. the itching was gone!!!! A few treatments later my rash went away. I went to 3 dermatologists and 6 doctors before Dr Wei and they did nothing and left me to suffer. Thank you Dr Wei for making me a feel like myself again and back to good health!!! Such a blessing :)
×Post a ResponseAre you Fong-Yi Wei, LAC?
Highly recommend! My first visit she spend more then 2 hours with me for the same money I love her She takes her time doesn't rush explains everything very clearly Helped me a lot !!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Fong-Yi Wei, LAC?
Fong-Yi Wei is a very good acupuncturist that I have come to experience over the past year....her technique at relieving the discomfort of hip pain. She's also very good at reducing neck movement restriction due to arthritis. I highly recommend her to anyone who's looking for help with discomfort in areas of their body!
×Post a ResponseAre you Fong-Yi Wei, LAC?
I am very grateful to have found Dr Wei. In 2 mos she helped me feel better than I have in the past 6 years. She is amazing and I highly recommend her services
×Post a ResponseAre you Fong-Yi Wei, LAC?
I went to dr wei for relief from lower back pain after a fall at work workmans comp put me through epidurals, pt and rest for months to no avail. After two months of visits dr wei got me enough relief to sometimes leaving my cane at home. Her professionalism and knowledge of eastern medicine is extraordinary. I will be getting microsurgery for a mechanical repair, but look forward to future visits to keep my mind and body on the right track to recovery. I highly recommend dr wei.
×Post a ResponseAre you Fong-Yi Wei, LAC?
I had been diagnosed with 3 hernias on my lower back , I'd've been in Pain for the last 3 month ,I could not walk or standing for more than 10min ,the day after the first session with here I went to the store with my daughter and walk for more than 2 hour and my pain was just a litter compare with the pain I have before now I have done 3 session with Dr Wei and every day I can feel the improvement on my ficical condition, I found Dr Wei through Google, Dr Wei is the best...
×Post a ResponseAre you Fong-Yi Wei, LAC?
Dr. Wei is incredibly helpful and really cares about making her patients the best and healthiest they can be. She even stays and talks with you about anything you may need help with. She helped me so much with my anxiety and physical pains.
×Post a ResponseAre you Fong-Yi Wei, LAC?
I have been seeing Dr. Wei for two months after I suffered a miscarriage from Uterine Fibroids. I simultaneously had been taking Lupron shots (hormones) and found that I did not suffer any of the side effects of the shots (hot flashes, mood swings, problems sleeping, etc.) and the fibroids shrunk. Dr. Wei was very supportive and comforting during this time, her sessions helped me relax as well. I highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Fong-Yi Wei, LAC?
Where do I begin to tell you how amazing Dr Wei is..... my husband went to her a couple of years ago for neck pain and could not stop talking about her, not only made neck better but she was so kind and therapeutic. I finally decided to go a month ago for a pain in back that started July 3, orthopedic, physical therapy for 5 weeks nothing helped. One time I’m not even kidding with Dr Wei and pain was so much better. This is going on my third week and pain completely gone. Please go THE BEST!
×Post a ResponseAre you Fong-Yi Wei, LAC?
Dr. Wei is wonderful person and doctor! She is caring, compassionate, professional, and extremely knowledgeable. She helped me out immensely with my migraines and other health issues that arose while I was being treated. I will forever be grateful!
×Post a ResponseAre you Fong-Yi Wei, LAC?
Dr. Wei is a great listener and is thoughtful in choosing her methodology for treatment. I originally went to Dr. Wei the summer of 2017 for acupuncture to treat an old back injury that was acting up. Since then, I've continued to see her for cupping and gua sha (scalp massage). Dr. Wei is also skilled at recommending natural remedies to help overall health (eg - ginger honey tea).
×Post a ResponseAre you Fong-Yi Wei, LAC?
Following a PRP injection into my Achilles tendon due to a sports injury, Dr. Wei was able to cure my residual pain and stiffness following only one acupuncture treatment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Fong-Yi Wei, LAC?
Dr. Wei is a great Accupuncturist and great person! I came to her with lower back pain and neck pain that I had for years and after first session I already felt the results. Just a few visits later, I’m almost pain free, thanks to Dr. Wei! If you have a pain of any kind, she should be your first point of contact! Enjoy your treatments with her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Fong-Yi Wei, LAC?
I was a patient of Dr. Wei back in 2016-2017. I had my knee treated after I had been run over by a drunk driver. I was skeptical at first about acupuncture but that did not deter Dr. Wei from performing her job in a professional manner. She was very descriptive of Chinese medicine and it's practical application and was also knowledgeable on general wellness. I would definitely recommend her to anyone in a heart beat. You will not regret your visit!
×Post a ResponseAre you Fong-Yi Wei, LAC?
Fong-Yi Wei is one of the best people I have ever met. She connects to her patients on not just a treatment level but also on a personal level. I went to her for muscular pain in my face and by the end of the first session I was comfortable, relaxed and the pain that has begun to take over my life had started to subside. During that first session she was able to tell me that my symptoms closely resembled Trigeminal Neuralgia which starts from the jaw muscle and shoots out in three different area
×Post a ResponseAre you Fong-Yi Wei, LAC?
Ms.Fong-Yi Wel, is the best acupuncturist and person I have ever met.She has helped me and my premature daughter So much. Just by listening to what she tells me to do and the food she tells me to get, my premature daughter is thiving in the ways i thought she could never.as long as I listen to what she says, that's very important. And MOST important going to see her as much as possible.In one week there was such a difference, in both of us.even now I feel better every day.i recommend her 100%
×Post a ResponseAre you Fong-Yi Wei, LAC?
Earlier this year I was diagnosed with Bell Palsy on my right side of my face. For almost two months I get that I wouldn't get better and my negativity took hold of me. I started seeing Dr. Wei near the end of May and have seen her for almost 15 sessions since than, and I tell you she is truly a professional, passionate person who wants nothing but to help us get better. It was tough at first but now that I look back at it, my face is coming back and she has truly given me my confidence back.
×Post a ResponseAre you Fong-Yi Wei, LAC?
She's absolutely amazing. I treat my allergies, my carpal tunnel and sinusitis with her and i have seen great results. She takes her time with you to make sure you are ok. Im so blessed to have found her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Fong-Yi Wei, LAC?
Dr Wei has changed my life. I first went to her to heal my injured hand from a fall. I was in a terrible pain and Dr Wei's acupuncture gave me total relief. I then began having Dr Wei treat my back and even dizziness. She is truly a miracle worker. And most of all her beautiful soul enhances the treatment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Fong-Yi Wei, LAC?
Having recently finished my treatment w. Dr Wei, I would not hesitate to recommend friends and family to her. She is skillful and caring evidenced by her willingness to accommodate to her patient's needs. She patiently takes the time to understand my concerns and provide treatment accordingly.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Fong-Yi Wei?