Fiorella Booth, LMHC

Counseling ·  Female · Age 29

Fiorella Booth

Pinecrest Counseling

12368 SW 82nd Ave Miami, FL 33156

Fiorella Booth, LMHC is a counselor in Miami, FL. She specializes in counseling, inpatient mental health counseling, and more.

Fiorella Booth accepts

Fiorella Booth accepts the following insurance:

AvMed
Beacon Health Strategies
Coventry Health Care
Magellan Healthcare
United Concordia

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Fiorella Booth treats your condition or procedure

Fiorella Booth's conditions and procedures:

• Adjustment Disorder
  • Adolescent Depression
  • Behavioral Disorders
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Eating Disorders
  • Grief
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Relationship Issues
  • Self-Esteem Problems
  • Self-Harm
  • Stress

Fiorella Booth, MS, LMHC is a Licensed Mental Health Counselor. She is originally from Miami, Florida and fluent in both English and Spanish. She was a student-athlete at Nova Southeastern University while earning a Bachelors Degree in Psychology and...

• Counseling

4.5

Fiorella Booth?
Fiorella Booth's Performance
What People Say About Fiorella Booth, LMHC
Great therapist, very easy to talk to, comfortable environment in her office, highly recommend her!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Fiorella Booth, LMHC?
Fiorella was there during a difficult time in my life and helped me overcome a lot of my struggles. She is very professional and makes you feel so comfortable throughout the whole process. I truly enjoy our sessions and I highly recommend her!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Fiorella Booth, LMHC?
I started seeing Fiorella at the beginning of the year and was with her for six months before she went on maternity leave. She is an excellent therapist. She really wanted to help me get down to the cause of my problems for my long-term success. She makes sure she uses the entire time with you and it's very productive. She provides excellent feedback and truly cares about your well-being.
×Post a ResponseAre you Fiorella Booth, LMHC?
Fiorella has been very helpful in my case. She is a kind person and has been both a good listener and also a facilitator. She has used various approaches with me over the last 5 months which have helped me navigate and work through some pretty challenging times.
×Post a ResponseAre you Fiorella Booth, LMHC?
While she seemed very nice, I was extremely angry to find at the very END of my first session that she was pregnant and was expecting soon. She would only be working 2 more months. I feel that it was wrong for her to except new patients at this late date. When I called to complain to the office manager, she apologized and told me that I could see someone else....too little, too late! Dr Booth never even bothered to contact me herself. I will definitely be looking elsewhere for help.
×Post a ResponseAre you Fiorella Booth, LMHC?
Fiorella is awesome! Definitely helped me through a very challenging time in my life. She was supportive, insightful, and really helped me make sense of my struggles so I could better address them. I am very thankful for her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Fiorella Booth, LMHC?
I have personally had the opportunity to work with her in different settings (inpatient/outpatient). Her counseling skills are exemplary. She has helped a lot of clients. She is very dedicated. She is punctual. She is a team player. She is dearly missed by her former employers, coworkers, and clients and it is not hard to see why. But, I know that she will be touching more lives wherever she is at. And, I could not be more happy to see her in practice. Best wishes, Fio!
×Post a ResponseAre you Fiorella Booth, LMHC?
Use to work alongside Fiorella in our old FQHC. She is a compassionate young lady and very intelligent. This combination has made it possible for her to help many of the people who come to see her. It was a pleasure working along her side. One of the best there is.
×Post a ResponseAre you Fiorella Booth, LMHC?
Since I consider myself already self-reflective, I was skeptical about starting therapy. However, after only my second session, I found myself challenged. The invaluable questions that Mrs. Booth poses as she learns more about my life prove difficult. She's helped me learn so much about myself. It's difficult to put into words what exactly it is that makes her presence so comforting. Maybe it's her cardigans haha. If I had to guess though, I'd say it's most likely how genuine her responses feel
×Post a ResponseAre you Fiorella Booth, LMHC?
Ms. Booth is kind and down to earth. She's a good listener, and explains things in a way makes you feel informed and that she's helping you down the right path.
×Post a ResponseAre you Fiorella Booth, LMHC?
Ms.Booth is a highly organized, compassionate and skilled LMHC who works diligently to empower her clients. I am confident and pleased to recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Fiorella Booth, LMHC?

How was your experience with Fiorella Booth?

Compare Providers