Dr. Fermin De La Jara, DC

Dr. Fermin De La Jara, DC

Sports Medicine  |
Male
Dr. Fermin De La Jara, DC is a sports medicine provider who practices in Woodbridge, VA.

12546 Dillingham Sq

Woodbridge, VA 22192

• CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. De La Jara

• Sports Medicine
  • Chiropractic Sports Medicine

Dr. De La Jara does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

Education data for Dr. De La Jara is unavailable at this time.

Dr. De La Jara has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. De La Jara has no media or publications listed.

Dr. De La Jara does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. De La Jara and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. De La Jara's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. De La Jara to family and friends
Dr. De La Jara's Performance
Woodbridge, VA |
I came in with a horrible neck arthritis problem mostly from many hours/years of bike riding. When I came in, I could hardly turn my neck from left to right while driving to make turns. Dr. De La Jara's treatment over a year and a half has eliminated my problem. I never expected this. If the problem returns, I'll update this post, but for now, I'm fine.
in Dumfries, VA |
Dr. De La Jara and the team at his office are great. He is a competent and professional chiropractor who is gentle and knowledgeable and spends as much time as necessary with each of his patients. He very clearly explained the problem I was having and with his recommended exercises and treatments my back is feeling great. He truly wants to help his patients and does his best to make you feel better. I highly recommend Dr. De La Jara.
Woodbridge, VA |
I absolutely LOVE Dr. De La Jara. Been going to him for about 2 years and he has the hands of GOD. I really wish I could give a 1/2 star because I would rate 4.5. I can't give that last half only because the wait time is sometimes 30-40 minutes. I will say, however, that this is because Dr. D. takes his time with his patients and does not rush his treatment. If I did not have to rush home to my baby, then the tardiness would be a non-issue. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone!
in Woodbridge, VA |
Dr. D as I call him is great. I've seen Chiros for over 30 years and he has the best overall approach. His bedside manner is superb. He's an athlete too so he gets it when I tell him it hurts and I want to get back to my sport.
Absolutely love him! My husband and I both have seen him for years. Haven't found anyone that is as good at their job that makes the pain go away.
Have you seen Dr. Fermin De La Jara, DC?
Are you Dr. De La Jara?