Dr. Fermin de la Jara, DC

Sports Medicine •  Female

Dr. de la Jara

Virginia Family Chiropractic Health Center, P.c.

12546 Dillingham Sq Ste 102 Woodbridge, VA 22192

Dr. Fermin de la Jara, DC is a Sports Medicine Specialist in Woodbridge, VA. She is not accepting new patients and has not yet indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. de la Jara to book an appointment.

Dr. de la Jara's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. de la Jara

Dr. de la Jara?
What People Say About Dr. Fermin de la Jara, DC
I came in with a horrible neck arthritis problem mostly from many hours/years of bike riding. When I came in, I could hardly turn my neck from left to right while driving to make turns. Dr. De La Jara's treatment over a year and a half has eliminated my problem. I never expected this. If the problem returns, I'll update this post, but for now, I'm fine.
Woodbridge, VA – Jun 16, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fermin de la Jara, DC?
Dr. De La Jara and the team at his office are great. He is a competent and professional chiropractor who is gentle and knowledgeable and spends as much time as necessary with each of his patients. He very clearly explained the problem I was having and with his recommended exercises and treatments my back is feeling great. He truly wants to help his patients and does his best to make you feel better. I highly recommend Dr. De La Jara.
Sue Z in Dumfries, VA – Dec 07, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fermin de la Jara, DC?
I absolutely LOVE Dr. De La Jara. Been going to him for about 2 years and he has the hands of GOD. I really wish I could give a 1/2 star because I would rate 4.5. I can't give that last half only because the wait time is sometimes 30-40 minutes. I will say, however, that this is because Dr. D. takes his time with his patients and does not rush his treatment. If I did not have to rush home to my baby, then the tardiness would be a non-issue. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone!
Woodbridge, VA – Sep 28, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fermin de la Jara, DC?
Dr. D as I call him is great. I've seen Chiros for over 30 years and he has the best overall approach. His bedside manner is superb. He's an athlete too so he gets it when I tell him it hurts and I want to get back to my sport.
Warren in Woodbridge, VA – Sep 21, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fermin de la Jara, DC?
Absolutely love him! My husband and I both have seen him for years. Haven't found anyone that is as good at their job that makes the pain go away.
Renee – Jan 28, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fermin de la Jara, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. de la Jara?

• Sports Medicine